What the Left Isn't Telling You About US Healthcare

Health care: an issue that cries out for leadership.

LEE.jpg

Health care in this country is in shambles. At a cost of almost $12,000 a year for the average family, the system is bankrupting families and it's bankrupting companies - specifically my old industry. Take General Motors. They're currently paying out $1,525 per vehicle for health care. Compare that to the $201 Toyota is paying and it sounds even more absurd. And what about those families and individuals who can't afford insurance at all? Junior breaks his arm and all of a sudden, a fall off a bike is an $8,000 trip to the ER.

Despite all of this, none of our politicians will touch the issue. Oh sure, they'll talk about it during campaign season, but once the votes are cast, it's the forgotten issue again. The last time anyone proposed real reform was in 1993, and that plan went nowhere. Fourteen years later, Hillary Clinton's failed plan is still used as an excuse to continue ignoring the problem. That's disgraceful.

I suggest you listen carefully to the '08 candidates' "plans" for health care. Let's see if any of them have the political courage to really tackle it this time around. I don't want band-aid ideas either. I want concrete solutions - and I want to hold these guys to their promises.
Lee Iacocca

Once again, insults and changing the subject.

Ever heard the term "pre-existing condition?"

Yep, a potential homebuyers "pre-existing condition" is they need a place to live and you profit from that "pre-existing condition" .......

2. Changing the subject.

Pointing out your BLATANT hypocrisy is not changing the subject. You're losing this one royally. My advice is to take your free brown tee shirt and head to the next rally ....

Yep, a potential homebuyers "pre-existing condition" is they need a place to live and you profit from that "pre-existing condition" .......

2. Changing the subject.

Pointing out your BLATANT hypocrisy is not changing the subject. You're losing this one royally. My advice is to take your free brown tee shirt and head to the next rally ....

Right after he gets treated for gonorrhea of the throat.

Forum List

Back