What the Left Isn't Telling You About US Healthcare

When faced with the truth the right will do one of two things...

1. Personal insult

2. Change the subject

Congrats, you managed to do both at the same time!

I made my point, i demonized you the way you and the dems are demonizing the insurance companies and you folded like a lawn chair. Exactly the same way your elected dem officials are at these town hall meetings. You're making money off people looking for housing and contributing to predatory lending, that is an undisputable FACT ..... :eusa_whistle:

More lies and personal insults. I keep my people away from "predatory lenders."

Demonizing insurance companies? No need. They do it to themselves.

60% of U.S. bankruptcies are caused by medical bills, and have you ever hear the term "pre-existing condition?"

Our system sucks. That is why it is failing.

and the fact that you neg-repped all those people for "personal attacks" shows what a fucking pussy you are.

Last edited:

1. Personal insult

2. Change the subject

it fits for you
you want to bitch about others that make money off others, yet you do the same damn thing
you are a HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!

1. Personal insult

2. Change the subject

and you've managed to be a partisan hack AND daft **** at the same time.

I made my point, i demonized you the way you and the dems are demonizing the insurance companies and you folded like a lawn chair. Exactly the same way your elected dem officials are at these town hall meetings. You're making money off people looking for housing and contributing to predatory lending, that is an undisputable FACT ..... :eusa_whistle:

60% of U.S. bankruptcies are caused by medical bills, and have you ever hear the term "pre-existing condition?"

and the fact that you neg-repped all those people for "personal attacks" show what a fucking pussy you are.

People who engage in personal attacks should be banned from the board.

it rewards those that prepare and punishes those that do not. Some day it will punish you.

I prepared, and it punished me anyway. Please continue telling me how great this system is. I don't know for certain that a government option is the best answer. What I can tell you is that none of you have come up with any realistic alternatives. Your answer is the same old same old; our system is fine the way it is, so why mess with it, lol.

While it is true that Medicare spending will increase as a percentage of GDP, it is also true that private spending is projected to increase at an even greater rate than Medicare. But as usual, none of you address this. You honestly believe that the average American can afford to spend twice what they are spending now and it will be good for our economy and health. It's no wonder our healthcare industry is such a mess.

There is one simple fact that those like you refuse to address. Within the private sector of healthcare, we are spending around 30% of all costs on administration and profits. The profit portion really isn't that significant, but the administrative costs are over 25%. Anyone who tries to justify that kind of spending on administrative costs in an industry that consumes nearly 17% of GDP is out of their mind.

Your simple one liners attacking any alternative just doesn't hold water, nor does it bring anything positive to the table.

OUR simple one-liners? You run from thread to thread, hauling your suitcase packed with three or four boilerplate posts about your personal sob story, and WE have nothing new to say? There are a lot more facts here than just one that YOU refuse to address. Where's your post actually speaking to and refuting the facts that are the basis of the thread? Try bringing THAT to the table, instead of groveling for our pity as though that's a cogent, logical debate point.

I see what you mentioned in the other thread now.

I just realized I probably should have created my health care thread in this section.

and the fact that you neg-repped all those people for "personal attacks" show what a fucking pussy you are.

now you're showing you are a hypocrite as well as a fucking pussy.

1. Personal insult

2. Change the subject

it fits for you
you want to bitch about others that make money off others, yet you do the same damn thing
you are a HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!

1. Personal insult

2. Change the subject

did someone create a macro of that for you?

1. Personal insult

2. Change the subject

more macros?

1. Personal insult

2. Change the subject

You make money off people looking for housing is neither a lie or a personal insult, but keep spinning kirky.

The only lie i see is the 60% of bankruptcies caused by medical bills, another lame attempt to demonize. Anyone could just as easily say that 60% of home foreclosures were caused by people like you ......:eusa_whistle:

This is your "teachable moment", i doubt you'll learn though .....

Last edited:

You make money off people looking for housing is neither a lie or a personal insult, but keep spinning kirky.

The only lie i see is the 60% of bankruptcies caused by medical bills, another lame attempt to demonize. Anyone could just as easily say that 60% of home forclosures were caused by people like you ......:eusa_whistle:

Once again, insults and changing the subject.

Ever heard the term "pre-existing condition?"

The only lie i see is the 60% of bankruptcies caused by medical bills, another lame attempt to demonize. Anyone could just as easily say that 60% of home forclosures were caused by people like you ......:eusa_whistle:

ever heard of the term "hydrocephalus"? You've got it.

Yep, a potential homebuyers "pre-existing condition" is they need a place to live and you profit from that "pre-existing condition" .......

ever heard of the term "hydrocephalus"? You've got it.

Yep, a potential homebuyers "pre-existing condition" is they need a place to live and you profit from that "pre-existing condition" .......

2. Changing the subject.

Forum List

Back