What The Left Has Missed Thus Far...

Your response is an appropriate example... You're not even worthy to be taken seriously... Coupled with your top poster status... Pretty much says you sit on your ass all day, and spam the board. Fake " No Show" Jake must be livid....

Last edited:
Your response is an appropriate example... You're not even worthy to be taken seriously... Coupled with your top poster status... Pretty much says you sit on your ads all day, and spam the board. Fake " No Show" Jaka must be livid....
:desk::boohoo:
Fiddling... How appropriate. That's all the left can do; as the remnants of the Democrat party burn to ash.

Your response is an appropriate example... You're not even worthy to be taken seriously... Coupled with your top poster status... Pretty much says you sit on your ads all day, and spam the board. Fake " No Show" Jaka must be livid....
Fiddling... How appropriate. That's all the left can do; as the remnants of the Democrat party burn to ash.
I am sure they will finger it out and straighten up and fly right...It's not my problem I have nothing to do with them..

I am sure they will finger it out and straighten up and fly right...It's not my problem I have nothing to do with them..
With each tantrum they throw... Its not really looking like it. Their best honest chance, would be to work with President Trump. Intensely. And then later claim that they had a hand in his successes. But I doubt they're smart enough to figure that out.

Not only is Donald Trump fulfilling his campaign promises, (much to the horror of the leftists); he is also doing something decidedly more brilliant. From his scrutiny of the election process, his moratorium on immigration, and soon the deportation of illegals...
When the next election cycle rolls around; the left will have no more backdoor schenanigans left to exploit, and therefore inflate their numbers. No more illegals to vote on their behalf. They will be left with only legitimate American voters to cast ballots on their behalf.

Oh... But it gets worse for you Lefties. Lets not forget another campaign promise Trump made. To clean up the inner cities. That's right. The core legitimate Democrat voting block... Once Trump moves to clean up the inner cities; the blacks in these neighborhoods will move en masse to the Republican ticket.

So while you fools mobilize to protest every little twitch the President makes; I just sit back and laugh while watching what's left of your nearly defunct party get tilled under. The best part? Most of you lemmings are oblivious to what's really happening.

Yours Truly, Vastator.
Good thing enough of us came together to "make America great again".
When does that happen?
Last November.
So what is so much greater today than Nov. 8th?

Immigration from terrorist countries.
New conservative judge just nominated to the SCOTUS.
You dumb fuck, the nations whose citizens were involved in 9-11 and other terrorist actions in the US were not on that list. But they are on the list that the orange clown has economic interests in, so they were not on the list. A Goddamned feelgood EO for ninnies like you, that has created enmity for the US the world over. Proof of how fucking stupid the clown and you are.

Now we have his minions threatening war with China and Iran. And giving Russia full rein in Europe.

When does that happen?
Last November.

Immigration from Saudi Arabia? Hmm where 15 of 19 terrorist that committed 9/11 were from? I didn't see that....Must have been missed in the effort to kiss ass..Makes a country less of a great nation..

Nice deflection asshole. SA at least has a functioning government that we work with, and is not a war zone. If Trump added it, you would cry about it just like all the other countries.
Yes, a functioning government that often protects those funding the terrorists.

With each tantrum they throw... Its not really looking like it. Their best honest chance, would be to work with President Trump. Intensely. And then later claim that they had a hand in his successes. But I doubt they're smart enough to figure that out.
Fuck the orange clown and his minions. Sabotage every fascist in that bunch of clowns.

When does that happen?
Last November.

You dumb fuck, the nations whose citizens were involved in 9-11 and other terrorist actions in the US were not on that list. But they are on the list that the orange clown has economic interests in, so they were not on the list. A Goddamned feelgood EO for ninnies like you, that has created enmity for the US the world over. Proof of how fucking stupid the clown and you are.

Now we have his minions threatening war with China and Iran. And giving Russia full rein in Europe.

What economic interests does Trump have there?
You realize that everyone in the world does business with Saudi Arabia? It's not a war torn shithole like 6 of the 7 countries on the list. So it's pretty stable for people to do business with.

You want Trump to give Iran a pass when they have fired rockets, and even held our sailors for randsom before? But we should go to war with Russia for....?

Ah good to see the lefites are ready to add the rest of the ME terrorist countries to the list. Maybe that'll come next week :)

When does that happen?
Last November.

Last place trophy winners always feel "fucked". Alas 4 years of "Winning" are to come. Yea that's a first place trophy. Get you a sign and raise hell. Probably still won't do any good. You ain't got to like it but you got to live with it.

Not only is Donald Trump fulfilling his campaign promises, (much to the horror of the leftists); he is also doing something decidedly more brilliant. From his scrutiny of the election process, his moratorium on immigration, and soon the deportation of illegals...
When the next election cycle rolls around; the left will have no more backdoor schenanigans left to exploit, and therefore inflate their numbers. No more illegals to vote on their behalf. They will be left with only legitimate American voters to cast ballots on their behalf.

Oh... But it gets worse for you Lefties. Lets not forget another campaign promise Trump made. To clean up the inner cities. That's right. The core legitimate Democrat voting block... Once Trump moves to clean up the inner cities; the blacks in these neighborhoods will move en masse to the Republican ticket.

So while you fools mobilize to protest every little twitch the President makes; I just sit back and laugh while watching what's left of your nearly defunct party get tilled under. The best part? Most of you lemmings are oblivious to what's really happening.

Yours Truly, Vastator.
Since the Sanctuary Cities are suing to stop their losing federal funding, I think that the next time a federal arrest warrant is issued to a Sanctuary City to turn over an illegal federal fugitive and the city doesn't comply, but rather releases the prisoner, the feds should go in and arrest all responsible for the release of the federal fugitive, on a charge of "aiding and abetting" a fugitive of justice. That arrest should include the mayor and city council. Replace them with federal authorities.

Yours Truly, Vastator.
When does that happen?

Every time something Trump does pisses off one of you pussies.

Forum List

Back