What The Hell Is "Racism?"

Racism is a term used by the Left to attack anyone who does not agree with them. It opened the door for them for the invention of the "hate-crime."
Let's hope the young lad who just mowed down a bunch of counter protesters gets slapped with it, too. "Inventing" hate crime laws was the most civilized thing this country has done in a long long time.
He is not going to be charged with anything....
Fields, who is accused of killing one person and wounding 19 others, has already been charged with second-degree murder, three counts of malicious wounding and failure to stop in an accident that resulted in death. The five additional charges include two more counts of malicious wounding and three counts of aggravated malicious wounding, police said.
Man Arrested in Charlottesville Car Attack Charged With 5 Additional Felonies

You apparently mean he won't be convicted. He's been charged with plenty, and I hope he doesn't see the light of day again ever.
The initial police report stated that he was just trying to get away from the event after the mayor shut down the entire city for protesting. These are trumped up charges.

Nothing is going to happen to him because the scum blocking the alleyway should never have been there in the first place. It is the mayor and governor who are up shit creek now. This is bridgegate all over again.
Interesting. You got a link?

Racism is a term used by the Left to attack anyone who does not agree with them. It opened the door for them for the invention of the "hate-crime."
Let's hope the young lad who just mowed down a bunch of counter protesters gets slapped with it, too. "Inventing" hate crime laws was the most civilized thing this country has done in a long long time.
Fields, who is accused of killing one person and wounding 19 others, has already been charged with second-degree murder, three counts of malicious wounding and failure to stop in an accident that resulted in death. The five additional charges include two more counts of malicious wounding and three counts of aggravated malicious wounding, police said.

You apparently mean he won't be convicted. He's been charged with plenty, and I hope he doesn't see the light of day again ever.
The initial police report stated that he was just trying to get away from the event after the mayor shut down the entire city for protesting. These are trumped up charges.

Nothing is going to happen to him because the scum blocking the alleyway should never have been there in the first place. It is the mayor and governor who are up shit creek now. This is bridgegate all over again.
You need a link to believe that the Governor and Mayor shut down the event and Charlottesville for protesting and did absolutely nothing to disperse the "counter-protesters" afterwards?

If the police had been told to do their job, Heather Heyer would have never been near the car. That is an easily verifiable fact.

Simple media algebraic equation.
racist=anyone deemed unsuitable by corrupt leftist media+white males/all sympathetic whites who denounced their privilege.

You need a link to believe that the Governor and Mayor shut down the event and Charlottesville for protesting and did absolutely nothing to disperse the "counter-protesters" afterwards?

If the police had been told to do their job, Heather Heyer would have never been near the car. That is an easily verifiable fact.
I was looking for a link from a legal expert who believes that is a realistic defense.

racist=anyone deemed unsuitable by corrupt leftist media+white males/all sympathetic whites who denounced their privilege.
There is an actual definition for racists. KKK fits it. There is an actual definition for hate groups (those who indulge in hate speech) and there is a definition for hate speech, too. The groups rallying in Charlottesville fit the definition.
I don't hear you coming up with any specific statements made by the MSM that erroneously labeled anyone or any group as racist. You're just whining.

I was looking for a link from a legal expert who believes that is a realistic defense.
You don't need to be a legal expert to understand that a bunch of thugs with bats should not be on streets after basically Marshall Law was declared in Charlottesville.

I hear this word more often than any other word in the American lexicon. I've been called a racist a number of times, mainly by individuals who disagreed with my assessment of something or someone, and I've always been left wondering exactly what that word means and whether or not it accurately applies to me. I honestly don't know.

Another word that I hear a lot, and that I make occasional use of, but I am at a loss to suggest a universal definition for, is, n!gger. This word is considered so offensive I am forced to modify its spelling even for the purpose of academic discussion (such as this).

So in the interest of arriving at a more accurate understanding of the meaning of these two controversial words I will appreciate learning what others mean when they use them.
Racism is simply the differentiation of human beings by skin tone. Genetically, we're all 99.0-99.9% identical. Separating people simply by skin color is as silly as saying one of two identical Ford F150s, one painted black and one painted white, is superior or different than the other.

People are not as alike as scientists once thought | Understanding Genetics

Racist said:
rac·ist ˈrāsəst/
noun
  1. a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races

You don't need to be a legal expert to understand that a bunch of thugs with bats should not be on streets after basically Marshall Law was declared in Charlottesville.
Very true, including the rally organizers. But they had to get out of the parks somehow. Beam me up, Scotty? Was that your solution?

There is an actual definition for racists. KKK fits it. There is an actual definition for hate groups (those who indulge in hate speech) and there is a definition for hate speech, too. The groups rallying in Charlottesville fit the definition.
I don't hear you coming up with any specific statements made by the MSM that erroneously labeled anyone or any group as racist. You're just whining.
Unless you include BLM and Black Panthers I find you full of crap and following that one way street I posted about.

Antifa fits all of that.

You will never the see the media or Antifa attack events of black supremacist groups preaching on street corners of densely populated cities all over the world about white people being killed and enslaved by a black Jesus(far worse than anything at Charlottesville)and antagonizing anyone who even gives them a look of disproval.

Antifa, the media and the Democratic Party that allows black supremacist rallies into the public while screaming about any white related event are clearly racists of the highest order.

Where was Antifa, the media and the "anti-racists" at the Democratic Party when these pieces of shit were telling this little boy he is going to be a slave to them?

Very true, including the rally organizers. But they had to get out of the parks somehow. Beam me up, Scotty? Was that your solution?
The rally organizers had already left.....

The word racist is now meaningless. The left watered that word down so thin by overuse that it's now laughable.

Here's an example: a woman attacks a pro life group and at one point calls them "RACIST" although abortion has nothing to do with race. The word "racist" is now nothing more than an attack word used by people who have no intelligent reply.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

The right actually finds it racist as well. They call is "Womb Lynching"

anti-abortion advocates to convince black women that the "abortion industry" is racist, based on the fact that black women have a disproportionately high rate of abortion.

Anti-abortion groups are targeting black audiences with the message that abortion is a form of ethnic cleansing."

http://jezebel.com/5483679/womb-lynching-on-the-anti-choice-targeting-of-african-american-women

How can you blame them for leaving the park when they were told to disperse? What would you have had the police do differently at that point if, as you say, all the Alt Right folks had already left?

Unless you include BLM and Black Panthers I find you full of crap and following that one way street I posted about.
If they hate/wish to kill all whites or boot them from this country, if that is their stated purpose and it is what their spokespeople talk about on a regular basis as their official platform, fine. I have not heard BLM's agenda as being that, though. It has more to do with institutional racism in the justice system, I thought. I'm sure some of the more radical members of the black community say some hateful stuff, but it is not the cause of BLM as an organization, the reason it exists, is it?
I know Antifa has no patience with fascists and they will throw rocks and bottles at any one they encounter. Is their reason for existence to hate a group based on their religion, sexual orientation or race? No. They hate based on haters' politics. Should that be added to the definition of what a hate group is? That they hate based on another's politics?

How can you blame them for leaving the park when they were told to disperse? What would you have had the police do differently at that point if, as you say, all the Alt Right folks had already left?
They were told to stop protesting in the city period. The mayor shut down the city for protesting, and then told the police to do nothing once they were out of the park. This is entirely on him and the Governor for approving this obvious ambush.

Everyone, including Heather should have been driving home, or moving on with their lives and going grocery shopping or something.

They were told to stop protesting in the city period. The mayor shut down the city for protesting, and then told the police to do nothing once they were out of the park. This is entirely on him and the Governor for approving this obvious ambush.

Everyone, including Heather should have been driving home, or moving on with their lives and going grocery shopping or something.
That's about the most pathetic justification for what Fields did that I have seen yet. That the governor didn't somehow protect the counter-protesters as they left? So Fields is off the hook?

Racism is simply the differentiation of human beings by skin tone. Genetically, we're all 99.0-99.9% identical. Separating people simply by skin color is as silly as saying one of two identical Ford F150s, one painted black and one painted white, is superior or different than the other.
Really? What color ("skin tone") is this girl? And to what human sub-species ("race") does she belong? Caudasoid? Negroid? Australoid? Mongoloid? ??

5487c4ee516e7_-_mcx0707beskin005-xlg.jpg

I would advise you to not be so easily seduced by the duplicitous, pandering nonsense put forth by the Kumbaya folks. They are brainwashed and they really believe what they say.

Skin color is by far the least defining sub-specific characteristic.

Last edited:
If they hate/wish to kill all whites or boot them from this country, if that is their stated purpose and it is what their spokespeople talk about on a regular basis as their official platform, fine. I have not heard BLM's agenda as being that, though. It has more to do with institutional racism in the justice system, I thought. I'm sure some of the more radical members of the black community say some hateful stuff, but it is not the cause of BLM as an organization, the reason it exists, is it?
I know Antifa has no patience with fascists and they will throw rocks and bottles at any one they encounter. Is their reason for existence to hate a group based on their religion, sexual orientation or race? No. They hate based on haters' politics. Should that be added to the definition of what a hate group is? That they hate based on another's politics?
That was complete nonsense.

A better question would be, what is a "race"?

I've run a few but as near as I can tell that is the only kind there is. Genetically we are all a Hodge podge cluster
The word, race, when used in referring to ethnicity, is an awkward substitute for the proper term, which is, sub-species.

I can only presume that you are attempting to be facetious.

So how am I expected to believe that all people of this world are equal?

The phrase is NOT "all people of this world are equal". Thomas Jefferson first used the phrase in the Declaration of Independence. That phrase is "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed."

It makes no pretense that in all the world, all people are equal.

Another cute try to revise history.

Forum List

Back