What the hell is a fair tax?

I'd like to stop wasting government services on you and put them to use on people who deserve them.
My God. You sound like Bill Ayers who told an undercover FBI agent once in their discussion of his killing of Brian V. McDonnell with his wife's bomb that his Weathermen Underground movement had estimated they will have to kill 25,000,000 Americans when they take over the U. S. Government.

Too bad we caught the clause in the 2500 page Obamacare bill that makes recipients have to report gun ownership. That way, Obama can pink slip gun owners into having a mental condition diagnosis from a Democrat Doctor who has had one too many affairs and doesn't really want a divorce from his billionaire wife.

So you're going to start with (1) taking all the money you can with outrageous taxes on anyone registered as a Republican (2) taking all patriots' guns away by declaring them mentally incompetent, and (3) taking away their lives by using the changes Eric Holder has made to the justice system.

Got it.

You reciting Republican propaganda is exactly their plan for the minions that you represent. Millions of goose stepping misinformed brain dead zombies saying exactly the same words about exactly the same issues at exactly the same time.

And believing that is liberty.
No, I just figured it out from things I read the other day coupled with your idiotic post to Toddsterpatriot in lieu of debate.

As far as goose stepping goes, I must say projection seems to be YOUR specialty. Orange you schmardt.

My God. You sound like Bill Ayers who told an undercover FBI agent once in their discussion of his killing of Brian V. McDonnell with his wife's bomb that his Weathermen Underground movement had estimated they will have to kill 25,000,000 Americans when they take over the U. S. Government.

Too bad we caught the clause in the 2500 page Obamacare bill that makes recipients have to report gun ownership. That way, Obama can pink slip gun owners into having a mental condition diagnosis from a Democrat Doctor who has had one too many affairs and doesn't really want a divorce from his billionaire wife.

So you're going to start with (1) taking all the money you can with outrageous taxes on anyone registered as a Republican (2) taking all patriots' guns away by declaring them mentally incompetent, and (3) taking away their lives by using the changes Eric Holder has made to the justice system.

Got it.

You reciting Republican propaganda is exactly their plan for the minions that you represent. Millions of goose stepping misinformed brain dead zombies saying exactly the same words about exactly the same issues at exactly the same time.

No, I just figured it out from things I read the other day coupled with your idiotic post to Toddsterpatriot in lieu of debate.

As far as goose stepping goes, I must say projection seems to be YOUR specialty. Orange you schmardt.

Conservatives remind me of teenagers. All bellowing independence, all choosing to look, act, speak, dress, and think identically.

Conservatives remind me of teenagers. All bellowing independence, all choosing to look, act, speak, dress, and think identically.

Conservative teens versus liberal babies. Okay........

Liberals ... Everyone else is wrong for some reason ... They all agree to drive on the same side of the road and that is just stupid.

Conservative teens versus liberal babies. Okay........

Teenagers never believe that they will be adults someday. Just like conservatives never believe that they will grow up into liberals someday. As soon as their "minds" open.

Liberals ... Everyone else is wrong for some reason ... They all agree to drive on the same side of the road and that is just stupid.

"They all agree to drive on the same side of the road and that is just stupid."

Now imagine the world of anarchy. No traffic rules, or customs even. Everybody free to drive as they want. Pure chaos.

Reminder: CDZ. It seems we are straying from the rules here.
I'm sick of answering that question. You, apparently, are not capable of understanding it. Or you are, but refuse to, as you prefer living in the Republican fantasy.

Your choice. Voluntary ignorance is incurable.

And yet here you are continuing to ignore the question and demanding that people read your source which has nothing to do with the question at all. It is another garbage piece blaming the countries woes on the ‘Bush’ tax cuts. I have got some news for you – they are not the Bush tax cuts anymore. They are the Obama tax cuts.

The question is WHAT POLICIES HAS OBAMA CHANGED? The answer is damn near none. We are still taking military actions all over the planet, still at war in Afghanistan, closed out Iraq ON THE TIME TABLE THAT BUSH SET, the NSA is still abusing the hell out the travesty called The Patriot Act and on and on.

You and other liberals here continue to demand that the republicans are fully responsible FOR DEMOCRATS CONTINUING THEIR POLICIES 5 YEARS LATER. That is horse manure of epic proportions. The republicans are responsible for the bills they passed. Bills that immediately became democrat’s responsibility when they authored and passed the same damn policies. You would like to ignore that small detail because it gets in the way of thinking that you serve the ‘better’ party when, in reality, they do the same shit. It will never cease to amaze me how one can support Bush/Obama but then think that Obama/Bush is the worst president ever. They are damn near the same in action all over the map.

We are past Obamas first term – it is time to nut up and take responsibility for the outcome of the last 5 years. Obama said it – elections have consequences and the power to push your agenda is NOT the only consequence. Getting the rap for the state of things after your term is one of those consequences. If you cant take the fact that your policies are failing then you should never have gotten the hot seat.

You are saying that Bush's holy wars and Bush's tax cuts and Bush's bankruptcies and Bush's applauding the pigs at the Wall Street trough and Bush's cheering the end of millions of American careers and Bush's lavish government spending and penurious taxation and the national trajectory from economic plenty to the Great Recession and the trip from the probability of a debt free America to the largest debt ever and Bush's complete absence of progress on and national problem went away spontaneously?

No. My post didn’t say that at all. Rather it stated that those policies that Bush had have been continued by Obama. Then you all demand that Obama’s woes are somehow Bush’s woes. It is all based around the partisan idea that ‘D’ must mean he is doing good while ‘R’ must mean bad. When will you figure out that there is almost no difference between the actual actions of the different parties? Further, this ‘recovery’ has essentially been the most protracted and anemic one in this nation’s history. To make asinine claims that Obama is doing a good job is completely devoid of facts.

Now imagine the world of anarchy. No traffic rules, or customs even. Everybody free to drive as they want. Pure chaos.

Hahaha ... Don't struggle peanut.

You read that entirely wrong ... Probably due to a healthy amount of sarcasm and a very limited switchback.
Although it is quite possible you cannot see that ... It would involve more than the ability to hate the other side ... And the ability to accept the possibility of your own faults.

And yet here you are continuing to ignore the question and demanding that people read your source which has nothing to do with the question at all. It is another garbage piece blaming the countries woes on the ‘Bush’ tax cuts. I have got some news for you – they are not the Bush tax cuts anymore. They are the Obama tax cuts.

The question is WHAT POLICIES HAS OBAMA CHANGED? The answer is damn near none. We are still taking military actions all over the planet, still at war in Afghanistan, closed out Iraq ON THE TIME TABLE THAT BUSH SET, the NSA is still abusing the hell out the travesty called The Patriot Act and on and on.

You and other liberals here continue to demand that the republicans are fully responsible FOR DEMOCRATS CONTINUING THEIR POLICIES 5 YEARS LATER. That is horse manure of epic proportions. The republicans are responsible for the bills they passed. Bills that immediately became democrat’s responsibility when they authored and passed the same damn policies. You would like to ignore that small detail because it gets in the way of thinking that you serve the ‘better’ party when, in reality, they do the same shit. It will never cease to amaze me how one can support Bush/Obama but then think that Obama/Bush is the worst president ever. They are damn near the same in action all over the map.

We are past Obamas first term – it is time to nut up and take responsibility for the outcome of the last 5 years. Obama said it – elections have consequences and the power to push your agenda is NOT the only consequence. Getting the rap for the state of things after your term is one of those consequences. If you cant take the fact that your policies are failing then you should never have gotten the hot seat.

You are saying that Bush's holy wars and Bush's tax cuts and Bush's bankruptcies and Bush's applauding the pigs at the Wall Street trough and Bush's cheering the end of millions of American careers and Bush's lavish government spending and penurious taxation and the national trajectory from economic plenty to the Great Recession and the trip from the probability of a debt free America to the largest debt ever and Bush's complete absence of progress on and national problem went away spontaneously?

No. My post didn’t say that at all. Rather it stated that those policies that Bush had have been continued by Obama. Then you all demand that Obama’s woes are somehow Bush’s woes. It is all based around the partisan idea that ‘D’ must mean he is doing good while ‘R’ must mean bad. When will you figure out that there is almost no difference between the actual actions of the different parties? Further, this ‘recovery’ has essentially been the most protracted and anemic one in this nation’s history. To make asinine claims that Obama is doing a good job is completely devoid of facts.

I am a Republican. That has no affect on the job that Bush did or the job that Obama is doing. There are more than enough data that show that Bush was the worst President the US ever had and Obama is one of the best.

There is no way for you to know that if you get your input from Faux Opinions. There is no way for you not to know it if you get news from mainstream media and do your own thinking.

Hahaha ... Don't struggle peanut.

You read that entirely wrong ... Probably due to a healthy amount of sarcasm and a very limited switchback.
Although it is quite possible you cannot see that ... It would involve more than the ability to hate the other side ... And the ability to accept the possibility of your own faults.

I certainly can't blame you from running away from that one.

All of the those things in my post launched by Bush have been fixed by Obama save one. The unemployment brought on by business has not yet been fixed by business.

I am a Republican. That has no affect on the job that Bush did or the job that Obama is doing. There are more than enough data that show that Bush was the worst President the US ever had and Obama is one of the best.

There is no way for you to know that if you get your input from Faux Opinions. There is no way for you not to know it if you get news from mainstream media and do your own thinking.

:rofl:

The partisanship in that single statement (as well as the completely incorrect and repeated demand that I get my information from Fox) really reveals the partisanship here. As this is the CDZ, this is the end of the line for this conversation. All you have done here is demand that you are correct while making wild claims that are devoid of any logical reasoning at all. You can continue to declare that Obama is the best president ever and Bush was the worst but it will reveal the deep ignorance of history that you have and complete disconnection with the actual actions of both presidencies. It is a shame that anyone can be fooled by the political part rhetoric but I guess they would not be pushing it out there if it was not effective.

:rofl:

The partisanship in that single statement (as well as the completely incorrect and repeated demand that I get my information from Fox) really reveals the partisanship here. As this is the CDZ, this is the end of the line for this conversation. All you have done here is demand that you are correct while making wild claims that are devoid of any logical reasoning at all. You can continue to declare that Obama is the best president ever and Bush was the worst but it will reveal the deep ignorance of history that you have and complete disconnection with the actual actions of both presidencies. It is a shame that anyone can be fooled by the political part rhetoric but I guess they would not be pushing it out there if it was not effective.

Your ignorance of the truth is not my partisanship. In fact, the only explanation is your partisanship.

Bush is widely regarded as the worst President in history. It will be official after his death out of respect for the country.

It's taken Obama less than five years to turn around a country on the verge of bankruptcy. A condition that took eight years to bring about.

I don't know where you get information from but no matter the source it is the same propaganda the GOP pumps out 24/7/365 from Fox.

Forum List

Back