What the Hell Has Happened to the FBI?

Nobody gives a damn but brainwashed GOP base dupes....You're pathetic. Bidens are fine legally. And you're but e-mails lol. Once again your scumbag lying heroes won't try it in a court of law. Perjury and all...
You’re unhinged and tragically ill informed. Brandon may not be so “fine” legally once his apparent corruption with his scumbag son is actually investigated.

The balance of your post isn’t posted in coherent English and I’m not conversant in your special retard language.

Stupid talking points and dumb insults. You ignoramuses are basically trolls by definition lol...
All you do is troll when you can be bothered to cobble coherent sentences together. When you failed out of grade school, did you at least learn any useful skills in life, you utterly pathetic and libtarded loser?

Back on topic: let’s try to talk about the FBI. Please feel free to tell me what, if anything, the formerly premier law enforcement agency has done to investigate the incumbent President’s son?

Lovely except politically...then you're functional semi-fascists. Hate and misinfo. Luckily. now also election poison. This is how garbage bs dies in a strong democracy...thank god.
Francis ^ almost cobbled a coherent sentence together that time.

I guess we can conclude that he is almost semi-literate.

All you do is troll when you can be bothered to cobble coherent sentences together. When you failed out of grade school, did you at least learn any useful skills in life, you utterly pathetic and libtarded loser?

Back on topic: let’s try to talk about the FBI. Please feel free to tell me what, if anything, the formerly premier law enforcement agency has done to investigate the incumbent President’s son?
Why would they? E-MAILS!!! lol. Of course they have....He is a trained Ivy League international corporate lawyer, and you're a brainwashed functional moron.... He smoked crack and was suicidal when his VERY close brother died of burn pits brain cancer, ghoul dupes....7 YEARS AGO!! LOL, shytteheads.

Masters in History...you? Just slumming....
Doctorate in Science.

Your general lack of education is only exceeded by your abysmal ignorance of history. Now I suspect you are either senile or suffered some sort of traumatic brain injury. About half of what you post is unintelligible gibberish.

Seriously, do you ever go back and read what you post? Much of it is incoherent. The ramblings of a drunkard or a lunatic.

Doctorate in Science.

Your general lack of education is only exceeded by your abysmal ignorance of history. Now I suspect you are either senile or suffered some sort of traumatic brain injury. About half of what you post is unintelligible gibberish.

Seriously, do you ever go back and read what you post? Much of it is incoherent. The ramblings of a drunkard or a lunatic.
That's why you know NOTHING about politics and history and current events and are all ready for duping... lol...They should have history and some lit for you fools. I admire and respect you "opinion" lol....

That's why you know NOTHING about politics and history and current events and are all ready for duping... lol...They should have history and some lit for you fools. I admire and respect you "opinion" lol....
So, your incoherent rambling is why I "know NOTHING about politics and history "

:thup:

You're not lucid - frankie

That's enough ignorant RW idiocy from you scary twits. Great job, election poison!! lol. Your sources are all pure crap (Murdoch, fake news from the Examiner, mine are respected journalists around the world....Try reality.
Since you dispense advice you won’t abide by, I remain indifferent to your idiocy.

Get back down on Brandon. That slurp slurp sound You’re hearing is coming from you. 🤢🤢🤮

That's enough ignorant RW idiocy from you scary twits. Great job, election poison!! lol. Your sources are all pure crap (Murdoch, fake news from the Examiner, mine are respected journalists around the world....Try reality.
I don’t get why you worry about election poison. It would appear that you’d approve of anything that might damage Trump’s bid for re-election.

It’s ok. Your confused. Nothing new for you. 😎

What sources? You never cite or support anything.

You read shit on DailyKOS, it goes through the damaged wiring that is your brain, and you vomit out insanity here.

Forum List

Back