What the heck is this ? Postponement?

ok......

Monday is totally out... Ford's lawyer says that her client can't show up Monday because she is afraid of lying, I mean flying.

That leaves Wednesday and/or Thursday.....we'll see what drama comes up then. :45:

Fox reported two hours ago that they requested Thursday. I don't know if Grassley will honor that request; he's been kind of wimpy about this so far. But an earlier report stated Katz was going to get together with Grassley on the phone this afternoon or evening.

If I were Grassley, I'd tell her to go pound a salt bag. He gave her enough breaks. Thursday (if granted) will be two weeks already since Kavanaugh was to be nominated. He better not keep caving.

The Lesbo lawyer woman Debra Katz looks like Gary Busey in drag with a dark wig on :puke:

200px-Gary_Busey_2007.jpg

KIqt5H8-_400x400.jpg

OMG! She does!

HAHAHAHA!

Separated at birth...

upload_2018-9-23_4-9-59.png

Just more proof that the swamp must be drained.....these people in charge of our country are fucking nuts and still have their heads stuck in high school and they are calling the shots that affect your life...vote up or down and STFU!!!!! enough with the games......senators....

The swamp must be drained. Republicans are disgusting and need to be gotten rid of. Go ahead and vote and Republicans will be sorry.

Pfrt.

I won't be sorry.

I'll still be living my best life and laughing at you.

The Loony Left: we need to postpone the vote to bring Kava into the Supreme Court until the FBI does an initial investigation of what happened at that party way back in 1883

Just more proof that the swamp must be drained.....these people in charge of our country are fucking nuts and still have their heads stuck in high school and they are calling the shots that affect your life...vote up or down and STFU!!!!! enough with the games......senators....

The swamp must be drained. Republicans are disgusting and need to be gotten rid of. Go ahead and vote and Republicans will be sorry.

The only thing we're sorry about is that Grassley didn't take a harder line approach. Instead, he's catering to these ridiculous demands and allowing them to stall this process.

-"The Senate Committee on the Judiciary hearing on the nomination of the Honorable Brett M. Kavanaugh to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States scheduled to continue Monday, September 24, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. in Room 216 of the Hart Senate Office Building has been postponed.
By order of the Chairman."-

What on Earth is happening now??????? :confused-84:

don't tell me!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!:mad:

September 21, 2018
Nomination of the Honorable Brett M. Kavanaugh to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States (Day 5) | United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary
Conservatives are being ridiculous and idiotic whining about this.

The Heritage Foundation et. al. already have other hateful, bigoted, reactionary, misogynistic rightwing extremists and ideologues hostile to the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law in place should the Kavanaugh nomination tank.
I see you are still radicalized.

Triggered too!
LOL

Yeah, he's been triggered about 20 months now.

ok......

Monday is totally out... Ford's lawyer says that her client can't show up Monday because she is afraid of lying, I mean flying.

That leaves Wednesday and/or Thursday.....we'll see what drama comes up then. :45:

Fox reported two hours ago that they requested Thursday. I don't know if Grassley will honor that request; he's been kind of wimpy about this so far. But an earlier report stated Katz was going to get together with Grassley on the phone this afternoon or evening.

If I were Grassley, I'd tell her to go pound a salt bag. He gave her enough breaks. Thursday (if granted) will be two weeks already since Kavanaugh was to be nominated. He better not keep caving.

The Lesbo lawyer woman Debra Katz looks like Gary Busey in drag with a dark wig on :puke:

200px-Gary_Busey_2007.jpg

KIqt5H8-_400x400.jpg

My ass would make her a Sunday face....

The Lesbo lawyer and RADICAL FEMINIST ACTIVIST aka Men Hater, it addressed the Screaming Lesbo and Assorted Men Hating Pussy Hat March, here is the Mystery Gender Debra Katz addressing an assortment of UGLY FAT Radical Men Haters and several UGLY Testosterone Devoid Soy Boi Faggots:

View attachment 217972

The donkey says she/it wants to resist...lol :cuckoo:

DnvjLxvXoAIm9F3.jpg

What a circus ....My goodness.....what a show....

praying for those Americans who have a mind.....and can see through these CNN and all these leftists lies!

MAGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!

praying for those Americans who have a mind.....and can see through these CNN and all these leftists lies!

and she wants Kava to go first? I actually hope that his attorney brings the whereabouts records of Kava in 1982/83 on her{i guess its a female}. pretty much a record of what he was doing/where he lived/vacations,.etc. all of that time. then we get to ask the {fill in the blank} to give the date of the alleged rape. yes?

and she wants Kava to go first? I actually hope that his attorney brings the whereabouts records of Kava in 1982/83 on her{i guess its a female}. pretty much a record of what he was doing/where he lived/vacations,.etc. all of that time. then we get to ask the {fill in the blank} to give the date of the alleged rape. yes?

One of her demands is that she not be questioned by any attorney; only members of the committee.

One of her demands is that she not be questioned by any attorney; only members of the committee.
what about Big Bird and Elmo ? can they ask her any questions?

Funny, the left failed to demand an FBI investigation into Hillary's perv accused rapist sexual assaulter husband before trying to elect her president.

Sometimes getting more time (which let's be honest here...that's all the Ford thing is...a stall tactic!) ends up not being such a good thing for the person who's doing the stalling. Anyone want to bet that Ms. Ford's life is now being examined to see just what kind of a person she was back in high school? I have no idea but if it does turn out that she was a party girl...did drink a lot or do drugs...did have sex with multiple people...that is going to be brought out! When all you have is a "he said - she said" thing going on...the character of the people involved is usually going to be the deciding factor in believability. Cue the whining about "attacking" the victim if she does have a history!
Even if she were a party girl, does that give any man the right to sexually assault her? Does no not mean no if the girl isn't pure as the driven snow? I'm asking.
Still, it has weight in a court of law.
Weight that is totally thrown out in the court of public opinion.
I think right now the real victim is the Judge.

You would.
You act like these people were adults when it happened. They were minors.
I don't even think you care about the fact that she's done similar acts with dozens of other boys, and she never accused them of sexual-assault, but then again none of them were nominated by Trump to the Supreme Court.
The fact that every witness to this said that the Judge wasn't there in the first place doesn't register with you.
The only reason she's going to testify is so that the old white men in the GOP can't be accused of treating her unfairly.

Forum List

Back