What the GOP looks like when they complain Trump is hijacking their party

That was hilarious and well worth watching. I do kind of feel sorry for the dog though. He looks like he's afraid the fleas are going to get his bone.

LMAO! Yep.

And the leg is saying "go ahead, bite me, don't pretend go ahead and actually bite down and lock your jaws. We're tired of your phoney growling and trying to lead us in the wrong direction. BITE DOWN!"

And at the convention we just may see that. And boy will it be ugly.

LMAO! Yep.

And the leg is saying "go ahead, bite me, don't pretend go ahead and actually bite down and lock your jaws. We're tired of your phoney growling and trying to lead us in the wrong direction. BITE DOWN!"

I am debating if it would be more interesting to see the elitist assholes kiss Trumps ass at the convention because he passed the amount he needs for the nomination or to see Trump and his supporters walk off the stage and walk out and tell the GOP to screw themselves and he runs his independent bid. Hmmm which would be more interesting.

LMAO! Yep.

I am debating if it would be more interesting to see the elitist assholes kiss Trumps ass at the convention because he passed the amount he needs for the nomination or to see Trump and his supporters walk off the stage and walk out and tell the GOP to screw themselves and he runs his independent bid. Hmmm which would be more interesting.

12821540_10100420899990399_6572121486684051634_n.jpg

Forum List

Back