CDZ What stopped innovation and innovative thinking in every aspect of our society ?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by beagle9, Apr 18, 2017.

1. beagle9

beagle9 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,660
    When on the job, do you ever think upon how to make things better, work better, more simple, more efficient, more precise, more quality, longer lasting, and empowering ??? If not, why not ? If you are one of those people that are one of the types of characters in which seeks to create, innovate & improve things, then what has stopped your ideas, your drive, your creativity, and your input ?? It is amazing as to how much there is out there, and in which can be improved upon, yet nothing is done. ???? Do we want to truly make America better or great again ???? Then we best entertain those who are around us better, and support them more as innovators, and to simplify the issues more. We must stop greed from also destroying our innovators, along with this PC (political correctness) from tying the hands of our system as well.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  2. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,780
    There are regulations that prevent everything you just said, it is now against the law, sorry.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. kellyd

kellyd Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +122
    The only person who can make America great again is each individual person. It most certainly isn't in electing the loosest cannon available , crossing your fingers and hoping for the best. There are no shortcuts. I believe innovation can be found in education, education, education. That is the surest road to success, not in sticking up hurdles against those already facing hurdles, merely to satisfy a base need for a sense of superiority over them. Empower one another. The next Steve Jobs could be a kid needing a free school lunch, or some food stamps. America was greater when it was more egalitarian. Be egalitarian again

4. longknife

longknife Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,012
    How much of this is a constant hammering in our school system that "winners" are somehow antisocial and wrong. They've pushed collectivism so long, we no longer produce a plethora of original thinkers and dreamers.

It's not politically correct.

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. kellyd

kellyd Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +122
    Can you tell me how you were held back in school by a systemic hatred of winners?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. beagle9

beagle9 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,660
    . Placing all of it on Trump eh ? This didn't happen in the last 100 days sorry to say or sorry to burst your bubble so to speak.. Mr. Beale is right on target.

7. anotherlife

anotherlife Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +943
    Did you say greed? Well that yes. I am a student and in one of my summer jobs I realized that the software would need re architecting to make that spaghetti code manageable. I was shut down in one minute when my boss said that the project schedule has no time for that. There was no telling him that to get something right and profitable, you must first do things that are not obviously directly to the point and definitely not profitable. He had no time to even listen. Western capitalist profits are made like the dog chasing its tail. On the other hand, the Chinese to have time and money to do many things that are not profitable and not directly obvious. The same can be said about basic sciences in the west, they are dead too, for the same reason. A business will never accept this, and a government controlled by business will never accept this.

8. Muhammed

Muhammed Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,712
    Yes. Because that's my job.

9. kellyd

kellyd Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +122
    No, I placed it firmly on each individual. I was being a bit mocking of one man making America great again, that's all. America was truly great when it was more egalitarian

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. beagle9

beagle9 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,660
    In my long lived life, job careers, my upbringing, my desire to achieve, my innovative thinking, my problem solving skills, and creative mindset, it is that I have studied everything that I have been involved in, and I have seen the flaws, the fixes, and figured upon how to improve on almost everything I have used with my hands or have studied with my eyes. I am a natural born engineer of sorts, but I have run into many road blocks in human form that for a multitude of reasons were of no importance to those who don't have the same ambitious, creative, and innovative desires to make things better in life, and to make them more user friendly all the way down to the lowest job markets out there. There are many jobs that still need upgrading, and to become more innovated, foward thinking, and more user friendly. We as a human resource know the ways in which these things can become better, but first the mentality of those who see people as waring classes instead of united citizens with important contributions to make to society on whole must end this war... If we don't then we will be stuck in this rut until the end. Now at some levels we see great things going on, but let's once again open our ears and our eyes, and begin to listen again. If something is good, then get behind it, and make America great again for all.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2017