What sort of depraved monsters boil turtles alive?

Lol. Double standard noted.

I mean no offense, but what double standard?

I think I've been very pragmatic in my disdain for minority thuggery, and unnecessary animal cruelty. I can find no good reason why anyone not living in swamp would need to eat a turtle. I don't care if they're black or white. Rednecks in my world just shoot turtles from their trucks for sport while drinking a beer. It's nonsense, and If I ever catch one I'll beat the life out of him. Ditto for some black dude. People with morals deserve no quarter and should be hated, spat on, beaten or in extreme cases, exterminated.

"It's nonsense, and If I ever catch one I'll beat the life out of him. Ditto for some black dude. People with morals deserve no quarter and should be hated, spat on, beaten or in extreme cases, exterminated."

Talk is cheap. I'll give odds that the first time you tangle with a redneck will be your last unless it is a young redneck girl in an especially forgiving mood.

The sort that boils birds alive.

?????? 2 - ??? - ????? ???? ?????? : ???? ???? ????? ???? ???? ??????? - YouTube

Is that kosher?

This video is haunting me. That poor, utterly helpless little bird.

My husband is asleep, it's going on 2:00 a.m. I'm thinking about going for a walk and just praying that someone fucks with me so that I can make an example of them, do to them what should be done to all cruel motherfuckers. In honor of that poor little bird.

Hate those things, the turtles. End up catching more on my line than fish... Damn things always end up getting the hook through an eye as well. I've probably blinded more down at lake Overholser than this man has eaten, hope they don't come for my ass!

Asshole (white) fisherman around here cut their heads off and throw them away to rot. If they're going to kill them, why not eat them?

Better yet, remove the hook and let them go.

I kill the lobster before I boil it.

Put your chef's knife point right between the eyes push and rock it then put the lobster in the pot

Ah, yes. The partial-birth abortion lobster killing method. What a swell adaptation.

When it comes to lobster - cold water only - any method of their demise and preparation is fine with me. With lots of melted butter. And an ice cold beer.

Where can I go for lobster at 10:30 in the morning?

According the racist idiot who started this thread, you're a depraved back person.

Personally, I wouldn't eat a lobster but if you're going to, either kill them first or, at the very least, drop them alive into boiling water as described in the OP.

They do it because it's fun. They have a right to have fun. They tape fireworks to dogs to have fun. Then they laugh.

Yo, lying racist ignorant asshole.

What did you have for dinner last night?

meetyourmeat.com

Your meat-based diet is responsible for FAR more cruelty than this idiotic story and you LOVE that fact because that's the kind of lying racist ignorant asshole you are.

The kind of people who would do this, are the same kind of people who would rape a 16 year old girl and throw her off a building jihad style.

Why kind of lying racist ignorant asshole would say that a turtle is the same thing as a 16 year old girl?

Why kind of lying racist ignorant asshole would say that a turtle has the same worth as a 16 year old girl?

Especially after spending all these weeks celebrating the wanton murder of a 16 year 21 day old black boy?

Why our own katzen-lying racist ignorant asshole, that's who.

What is your fucking point?

It's always bothered me that lobsters are boiled alive, crabs also, but nobody else seems to care.

It bothers me that the Mexicans across the street tie their little chihuahua dog up outside where he cries and cries.

It bothers me that the white trash in the same trailer court were keeping their short-haired dog in an abandoned vehicle when it was below zero out.

It bothers me that a "nice" white couple on the next street over was keeping their large dog on a tiny balcony 24 hours a day.

It bothers me that Fish & Game up here in Alaska runs wolves until they're exhausted and then shoots them from airplanes.

It bothers me that people set traps and catch wolves and other animals in them, where they die a slow and miserable death or survive long enough for the trapper to come along and shoot them and they die in a state of terror.

It bothers me that sled dogs are kept tied up on short chains most of their lives.

Animal abuse is everywhere all around. People make me sick the way they treat animals. And no one race seems to have a monopoly on animal abuse, it just seems to be a "human" thing. We're such a noble species. Not. We're actually kind of scum.

Don't get upset, it's just some vapid talking point from KG again. She starts nipping at the bottle early on Fridays now.

That reminds me ... I'm not here all that often but seems I haven't read any vapid drunken tripre from tiny dancer lately.

When we was youngins, my cousin was looking after some duck chicks in a pond on their farm. One day one was missing. Next day another one. So we went down to the pond and sat quiet under a tree to watch the rest of them. Sure enough, splooosh.....a chick went under. We waded out to see if we could rescue it and he got bit on the hand....he pulls his hand out of the water and there's a snpping turtle attached to it and it wouldn't let go. Lucky it didn't have him by a finger....we could have killed the thing and ate it but we were young and cruel......I think you got a pretty good idea about what we did with it. :)

postturtle-1fr1wp3.jpg

This is pretty typical behavior of assholes who were born without brains and balls.

You know I have a family member who volunteers working with turtles. She does something I don't know what and sends them back out to the sea. It's on the Atlantic and she dearly loves turtles.

She says they tend to be abused for some reason, maybe the odd way they look or they're an easy target, whatever. She says people swerve to hit them on the road and other odd things.. KG in her racist way, blames minorities for all of this sort of abuse when Caucasians do stuff like this all the time. I worked with a professional who told me his wife always swerved to hit cats.. Jeezus. He was a christian too.

They are a delicasy though and placing them in boiling water like you would a lobster is the way they cook them. I wouldn't compare that to someone raping a baby and throwing it off a building.

Read the posts by those who have no problem with cruelty or are even cruel themselves. Like the one with the photo of the turtle left to die a very slow and agonizing death balanced on a fence post.

Turtles are purposely tortured simply because they can't fight back. Cowards like that. Chicken shit cowards like that sure as hell aren't going to take on something that could fight back!

I don't know about boiling turtles, but I do know that some people like to eat them and say they are really good.

Crab and lobster I do know are boiled alive. And I'll admit that I've eaten both - not very often with crab and it's been years since I've had lobster. They are very good - especially Chesapeake Bay blue crab and as another poster said - soft shell is best.

People eat lots of different animals for different reasons and I, personally, see no real reason or healthy value in being a strict vegetarian. But that's me. I know there is some horrific animal abuse and I do not support that in any way - it's plain wrong. Abuse is defined differently from one person to another - to some, stepping on an ant or spider is flagrant abuse of an animal. To me, stepping on an ant is a matter of happenstance - I don't do it on purpose. But spiders? I'm going to kill every one that I see because I'm allergic to the damned things and have really bad reactions if I'm bitten.

Regardless, if I had to choose between killing an animal or a human, I would kill the animal.

I'm vegetarian. There are a lot of reason NOT to eat meat but, IMO, the bottom line is - If you're gonna kill animals, do it quickly and humanely.

The dead animals you buy in the supermarket have been tortured for along long time before they're finally killed.

Before the froot loops get all nutty with their guilt-driven defensive name calling, do a little research. Start with meetyourmeat.com

?????? 2 - ??? - ????? ???? ?????? : ???? ???? ????? ???? ???? ??????? - YouTube

Is that kosher?

My husband is asleep, it's going on 2:00 a.m. I'm thinking about going for a walk and just praying that someone fucks with me so that I can make an example of them, do to them what should be done to all cruel motherfuckers. In honor of that poor little bird.

You're thinking that getting yourself hurt or killed is going to do something for a bird somebody ate? I'm thinking you had enough to drink and I'm hoping you just slept it off.

I don't know about boiling turtles, but I do know that some people like to eat them and say they are really good.

Crab and lobster I do know are boiled alive. And I'll admit that I've eaten both - not very often with crab and it's been years since I've had lobster. They are very good - especially Chesapeake Bay blue crab and as another poster said - soft shell is best.

People eat lots of different animals for different reasons and I, personally, see no real reason or healthy value in being a strict vegetarian. But that's me. I know there is some horrific animal abuse and I do not support that in any way - it's plain wrong. Abuse is defined differently from one person to another - to some, stepping on an ant or spider is flagrant abuse of an animal. To me, stepping on an ant is a matter of happenstance - I don't do it on purpose. But spiders? I'm going to kill every one that I see because I'm allergic to the damned things and have really bad reactions if I'm bitten.

Regardless, if I had to choose between killing an animal or a human, I would kill the animal.

I'm vegetarian. There are a lot of reason NOT to eat meat but, IMO, the bottom line is - If you're gonna kill animals, do it quickly and humanely.

The dead animals you buy in the supermarket have been tortured for along long time before they're finally killed.

Before the froot loops get all nutty with their guilt-driven defensive name calling, do a little research. Start with meetyourmeat.com

If you are so concerned about saving the animals, then why do you eat their food?

Oh for fuck sake. Minorities have no majority on animal cruelty. Stupid rednecks definitely own that spot. I live among them so I think I'm qualified to be an expert on this matter.

The damn turtles don't come out until spring. There are far more edible things to devour in a pinch.

agreed. This is a massive threadFAIL and putting it in current events? :eusa_eh: She played the race card in her first sentence.

Extrapolating the actions of two youths to an entire race :clap2: Republican voters :thup:

Racist rw's are very good at that.

There were these two guys who stood outside a pooling place one day.

Next thing you know, those TWO guys had morphed into

THE

NEW

BLACK

PANTHERS

Pretty funny watching the scared little maroons. I just can't figure out how they manage to type from their hiding place under the bed.

When we was youngins, my cousin was looking after some duck chicks in a pond on their farm. One day one was missing. Next day another one. So we went down to the pond and sat quiet under a tree to watch the rest of them. Sure enough, splooosh.....a chick went under. We waded out to see if we could rescue it and he got bit on the hand....he pulls his hand out of the water and there's a snpping turtle attached to it and it wouldn't let go. Lucky it didn't have him by a finger....we could have killed the thing and ate it but we were young and cruel......I think you got a pretty good idea about what we did with it. :)

postturtle-1fr1wp3.jpg

This is pretty typical behavior of assholes who were born without brains and balls.

:lol: Somebody took Mr.Snappy off the post and I'm sure he was dining on drowned duck chicks by the next morning. You should get some protein in your own diet....you're obviously suffering bouts with mental illness from the rabbit food you're on now. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Is that kosher?

What is done to so-called "food" animals every single day in the US is so much worse. If you want to make a dent in animal cruelty, go vegetarian.

Needless to say, vegan is better because dairy cattle and laying chickens suffer a lot more cruelty for a longer period of time.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, KG: we live in a culture of death. Movies, TV, gun culture, religion, sports, it's everywhere.

And every time I note that, you neg me, yet now you come out with this.
Go figure. :dunno:

If you are so concerned about saving the animals, then why do you eat their food?

If you're such a "good christian", why do you torture and kill the creatures you believe he made?

What is done to so-called "food" animals every single day in the US is so much worse. If you want to make a dent in animal cruelty, go vegetarian.

Needless to say, vegan is better because dairy cattle and laying chickens suffer a lot more cruelty for a longer period of time.

If you want to make normal people happy, go away. Needless to say, people eat meat and we're always going to. No amount of wheat grass you can stuff into your self-righteous maw will change that.

Forum List

Back