What sort of depraved monsters boil turtles alive?

What is your fucking point?

It's always bothered me that lobsters are boiled alive, crabs also, but nobody else seems to care.

It bothers me that the Mexicans across the street tie their little chihuahua dog up outside where he cries and cries.

It bothers me that the white trash in the same trailer court were keeping their short-haired dog in an abandoned vehicle when it was below zero out.

It bothers me that a "nice" white couple on the next street over was keeping their large dog on a tiny balcony 24 hours a day.

It bothers me that Fish & Game up here in Alaska runs wolves until they're exhausted and then shoots them from airplanes.

It bothers me that people set traps and catch wolves and other animals in them, where they die a slow and miserable death or survive long enough for the trapper to come along and shoot them and they die in a state of terror.

It bothers me that sled dogs are kept tied up on short chains most of their lives.

Animal abuse is everywhere all around. People make me sick the way they treat animals. And no one race seems to have a monopoly on animal abuse, it just seems to be a "human" thing. We're such a noble species. Not. We're actually kind of scum.

Don't get upset, it's just some vapid talking point from KG again. She starts nipping at the bottle early on Fridays now.

It's always bothered me that lobsters are boiled alive, crabs also, but nobody else seems to care.

It bothers me that the Mexicans across the street tie their little chihuahua dog up outside where he cries and cries.

It bothers me that the white trash in the same trailer court were keeping their short-haired dog in an abandoned vehicle when it was below zero out.

It bothers me that a "nice" white couple on the next street over was keeping their large dog on a tiny balcony 24 hours a day.

It bothers me that Fish & Game up here in Alaska runs wolves until they're exhausted and then shoots them from airplanes.

It bothers me that people set traps and catch wolves and other animals in them, where they die a slow and miserable death or survive long enough for the trapper to come along and shoot them and they die in a state of terror.

It bothers me that sled dogs are kept tied up on short chains most of their lives.

Animal abuse is everywhere all around. People make me sick the way they treat animals. And no one race seems to have a monopoly on animal abuse, it just seems to be a "human" thing. We're such a noble species. Not. We're actually kind of scum.

So, do you eat, you know, food, ever?

When we was youngins, my cousin was looking after some duck chicks in a pond on their farm. One day one was missing. Next day another one. So we went down to the pond and sat quiet under a tree to watch the rest of them. Sure enough, splooosh.....a chick went under. We waded out to see if we could rescue it and he got bit on the hand....he pulls his hand out of the water and there's a snpping turtle attached to it and it wouldn't let go. Lucky it didn't have him by a finger....we could have killed the thing and ate it but we were young and cruel......I think you got a pretty good idea about what we did with it. :)

postturtle-1fr1wp3.jpg

You know I have a family member who volunteers working with turtles. She does something I don't know what and sends them back out to the sea. It's on the Atlantic and she dearly loves turtles.

She says they tend to be abused for some reason, maybe the odd way they look or they're an easy target, whatever. She says people swerve to hit them on the road and other odd things.. KG in her racist way, blames minorities for all of this sort of abuse when Caucasians do stuff like this all the time. I worked with a professional who told me his wife always swerved to hit cats.. Jeezus. He was a christian too.

They are a delicasy though and placing them in boiling water like you would a lobster is the way they cook them. I wouldn't compare that to someone raping a baby and throwing it off a building.

What sort of depraved monsters boil turtles alive?

The sort that boils birds alive.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3xcRNYfNM8]?????? 2 - ??? - ????? ???? ?????? : ???? ???? ????? ???? ???? ??????? - YouTube[/ame]

Is that kosher?

Um, yeah, what does that have to do with my post?

This boiling alive thing isn't isn't reasonable, regardless as to who does it.

I kill the lobster before I boil it.

Put your chef's knife point right between the eyes push and rock it then put the lobster in the pot

Ah, yes. The partial-birth abortion lobster killing method. What a swell adaptation.

When it comes to lobster - cold water only - any method of their demise and preparation is fine with me. With lots of melted butter. And an ice cold beer.

Where can I go for lobster at 10:30 in the morning?
Th' Lobster Shack in Rockland, Maine. Details...

She snacks on white furry doggies here.

It doesn't get better than that, ya' thinks? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know about boiling turtles, but I do know that some people like to eat them and say they are really good.

Crab and lobster I do know are boiled alive. And I'll admit that I've eaten both - not very often with crab and it's been years since I've had lobster. They are very good - especially Chesapeake Bay blue crab and as another poster said - soft shell is best.

People eat lots of different animals for different reasons and I, personally, see no real reason or healthy value in being a strict vegetarian. But that's me. I know there is some horrific animal abuse and I do not support that in any way - it's plain wrong. Abuse is defined differently from one person to another - to some, stepping on an ant or spider is flagrant abuse of an animal. To me, stepping on an ant is a matter of happenstance - I don't do it on purpose. But spiders? I'm going to kill every one that I see because I'm allergic to the damned things and have really bad reactions if I'm bitten.

Regardless, if I had to choose between killing an animal or a human, I would kill the animal.

Why, minorities, of course!
Boiling alive isn't the only abuse they heap upon the head of our poor amphibian cousins:

".

Turtles aren't amphibians. They're reptiles. As to whether they are your cousins or not, I'd rather not speculate... but it seems you've failed basic biology.

Some turtles are terrestrial and some are amphibious.

Limbs

Terrestrial tortoises have short, sturdy feet. Tortoises are famous for moving slowly, in part because of their heavy, cumbersome shells, which restrict stride length.

Skeleton of snapping turtle (Chelydra serpentina)
Amphibious turtles normally have limbs similar to those of tortoises, except the feet are webbed and often have long claws.

Turtle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess they don't teach things like that in the ghetto.

Forum List

Back