Fail-Proof Get Rich Scheme: Thank Me Later

Agent.Tom

Certifiably Audacious
Jun 7, 2013
TEXAS
I thought of a great idea for anyone out there willing to put in a little bit of front-end work. If you don't have any $$ to start this up, I am confident that a simple business plan submitted to the government will get you a sizeable loan.

All you have to do is create an LLC for about $50, and build a simple website to make online sales via credit card or PayPal. What will you be selling? Hoodies. On the front of the hoodie, it will say, "Vindicate Treyvon." On the back of the hoodie, you'll have a picture of a city burning in the background, and in the foreground there'll be a picture of a Conservative-looking, overweight white male getting his head blown off. The words above that would be "Kill Whitey."

Then all you have to do is dedicate 100% of your profits to Jesse Jackson's Rainbow Coalition. That is sure to have the influence of their group to promote your sales!

"But... how do I get rich if I donate 100% of my profits to Jesse Jackson?"

Easy. Notice I said profits. As the CEO of your company--with all the work you're going to have to do maintaining the entire effort--you should start your salary off at about $250,000.00 a year. Plus bonuses. If it catches on and goes nuts, cut yourself huge bonus checks and give yourself a raise.

So there you go. All I ask is, if you go for this and make it big, how's about remembering me and throwing me a bone?

Have a great day and good luck--although you really won't need any.

Oh. And don't worry about the moral implications of exploiting a tragedy. Everyone from the nation's entire media, to all the politicians, to Attorney General Holder, special prosecutor Angela Corey, Hollywood, and even our President... have already stoked the fires as much as possible to profit from it either monetarily or politically. So you wouldn't be doing anything that someone else hasn't already done.

Last edited:
Nothing offensive about dat chief..

Basic rap music themeology...

Nothing offensive toward anyone that matters in this country, anyway. Please don't tell me you have a shred of concern for White people like George Zimmerman. They are what's wrong with this country. The Founding Fathers are surely turning over in their graves, watching what the oppressive whites are letting people get away with. The last high-profile case that was decided correctly was the OJ Simpson case and even then, he was forced into a life of crime. Whitey has him locked away in jail now though, so I guess they're happy. If at anyone at all, your heart-felt compassion should be aimed at victims of this white-supremacist society. Like OJ.

So you really didn't like the hoodie idea?

Oh for Christ sake, a minority spammer with a get rich quick scheme and a hate for white people complex. Does this "get rich quick scheme" involve knocking over a liquor store? Seriously dude?

And by the way boy, I'm not exactly white but I can see right through your racist bullshit.

Oh for Christ sake, a minority spammer with a get rich quick scheme and a hate for white people complex. Does this "get rich quick scheme" involve knocking over a liquor store? Seriously dude?

And by the way boy, I'm not exactly white but I can see right through your racist bullshit.

Ummm, it was sarcasm I am 90% sure.

I thought of a great idea for anyone out there willing to put in a little bit of front-end work. If you don't have any $$ to start this up, I am confident that a simple business plan submitted to the government will get you a sizeable loan.

All you have to do is create an LLC for about $50, and build a simple website to make online sales via credit card or PayPal. What will you be selling? Hoodies. On the front of the hoodie, it will say, "Vindicate Treyvon." On the back of the hoodie, you'll have a picture of a city burning in the background, and in the foreground there'll be a picture of a Conservative-looking, overweight white male getting his head blown off. The words above that would be "Kill Whitey."

Then all you have to do is dedicate 100% of your profits to Jesse Jackson's Rainbow Coalition. That is sure to have the influence of their group to promote your sales!

"But... how do I get rich if I donate 100% of my profits to Jesse Jackson?"

Easy. Notice I said profits. As the CEO of your company--with all the work you're going to have to do maintaining the entire effort--you should start your salary off at about $250,000.00 a year. Plus bonuses. If it catches on and goes nuts, cut yourself huge bonus checks and give yourself a raise.

So there you go. All I ask is, if you go for this and make it big, how's about remembering me and throwing me a bone?

Have a great day and good luck--although you really won't need any.

Nice scheme.........................I suppose that on the other side you're selling KKK hoods and robes to balance it out?

Nothing like an idiot racist..........................

I forgot the sarcasm brackets around the post. C'mon people. But, my post did have some sincerity in it; in that I think this what the mentality of the US is coming to. I truly believe that there are many in Hollywood and the music business who really think this way. And other "prominent" members of society as well.

I'm just as turned off by people like that too. I'm actually sort of refreshed that the post was found repulsive. I thought at least a few would join in and say, "Yeah! Right on!"

I was actually making a dark, depressing point in that the hoodies would probably sell like hotcakes.

I forgot the sarcasm brackets around the post. C'mon people. But, my post did have some sincerity in it; in that I think this what the mentality of the US is coming to. I truly believe that there are many in Hollywood and the music business who really think this way. And other "prominent" members of society as well.

I'm just as turned off by people like that too. I'm actually sort of refreshed that the post was found repulsive. I thought at least a few would join in and say, "Yeah! Right on!"

Suuure it was meant as sarcasm.. :eusa_angel:

The coarseness of the media is growing exponentially.. I often mumble at the TV that they are going to start getting people killed..

Look at what Rolling Stone just did for poop sakes... Not as bad as your Tee shirt idea -- but close.

I was actually making a dark, depressing point in that the hoodies would probably sell like hotcakes.

Kinda reminds me of Bush speaking in front of Republican business leaders.

Or Reagan speaking of the black woman with five kids that makes $150k/yr and collects welfare.

Race baiting

Forum List

Back