What size is your pc monitor?

I bought that in Maui about 7 years ago. Still have it, too!! MrG has one in his room as well.

Meanwhile..when I got to stumble upon, pinterest, bing, google, twitter, here...and look at pics? WOWZIES!!!! Eye blast of pure pleasure. I will never ever go back to a small screen. Ever. Smallest I will ever do is 32". But, I can hook the cable wire up to this sucker and flip from pc to tv if I wanna. But..I like watching tv AND being online at the same time, so...nope. Gonna keep both my biggies!

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I sure don't blame you. Got the wheels turning in my head. I do like my 27 incher a lot, but, wheels turning...:lol:

That's what I wanted at first. But the sales guy said "why pay that much for a 27 incher when you can have a 32 inche TV and pay LESS?"

They were on sale. Insignia, tv...32 inch...149 bucks. It just didn't have the right connections, so that meant...swap it out with my regular older tv of 38 inch with the right connections. Which suited just fine, lol. And the 149 buck new tv has a dvd player attached..in the back. Slide it in, pop it out. No need for a dvd player taking up shelf space.

• Thanks
Happy Happy for you. And you needed a lift! But really love how pics show..wow impressive.

My speakers didn't fit on the desk. So I put some shelving on the wall above the monitor for them. Scootched the tv over, set the tower to the right and I'm good to go. :)

If you will note the tower...and all those holes in the side? Its got a BIG ASSED fan in there. HUGE. It's for gamers, but they didn't have the one I needed so they put the biggie in there instead. And only charged me the price of the little fan that they didn't have in stock. And..free installation!

STAPLES!!! Love them, too!

While I like the big monitor,I like being mobile more.
Sometimes i'm in the backyard,sometimes the garage and I need info on a project i'm working on. Or i'm in the kitchen and I want access to recipes.
Then upstairs in front of the 65" inch Sony watching football I want to be able to access stats,scores and other info.
And since I dont smoke in the house I can carry it outside and still watch the game.

I have my speakers and woofer on my desk that has a back so they are on top of that...oust of my way. And I have the controls down on the desk.

I am so excited for you. I love this kind of thing. Screw diamonds! LOL

I blacked out some stuff on the calendar, stuff on the toolbar, etc. SOME things need to be private, lol.

2vrwu9i.jpg

Mine...my laptop is not too big

just the normal smallish ...well normal size....to put in a suitcase when you travel overseas.

• Thanks
I wish I had the strength still. I need to spackle some holes in the walls and repaint my bedroom.
Sorry folks. It's kinda embarrassing. Just ignore that part. :lol:

I wish I had the strength still. I need to spackle some holes in the walls and repaint my bedroom.
Sorry folks. It's kinda embarrassing. Just ignore that part. :lol:

Looked fine to me. You should see the mess I have in front of me right now. LOL

I got mad. Couldn't find the stud finder and couldn't find the stud so I said out loud to myself "you fucker. I KNOW you are in there.Wanna play eh? Fine. I WILL find you even if I have to punch holes all the way across the fucking wall". I eventually found one. :lol:

yes, samsung curved screen.
not something thats any useful in tv setup, but makes a big difference as a monitor.

I haven't seen those. How does it make a difference? Maybe I am misunderstanding.

If you are using such a big screen as monitor, which is sitting 3 feet from you, you will have problem with the edges of the screen
A curved screen will be very effective at that distance.

I wish this was my office :)
but this is what it looks like, compared to a 27'' next to it

image.png

• Thanks

yes, samsung curved screen.
not something thats any useful in tv setup, but makes a big difference as a monitor.

I haven't seen those. How does it make a difference? Maybe I am misunderstanding.

If you are using such a big screen as monitor, which is sitting 3 feet from you, you will have problem with the edges of the screen
A curved screen will be very effective at that distance.

I wish this was my office :)
but this is what it looks like, compared to a 27'' next to it

image.png

Ohhhh Yeah. I went blonde there for a minute....oh wait..I AM blonde :lol:
Thanks for the pic. Looks great.

I got mad. Couldn't find the stud finder and couldn't find the stud so I said out loud to myself "you fucker. I KNOW you are in there.Wanna play eh? Fine. I WILL find you even if I have to punch holes all the way across the fucking wall". I eventually found one. :lol:

LOL Sounds like me.

Forum List

Back