What size is your pc monitor?

I love it. And yep...tis a big'un. I CAN SEE!!! I love looking at the pic threads now. HUGE!

I can watch movies on netflix from my recliner or bed, now. I see see text. I can see avies. I can see EVERYTHING. Oh yes..I love my monitor. Which is my old tv, lol. I wanted a 27" but they were out of stock. So I bought a brand new 32 inch but my pc would not connect to it without extra connections. So...I am now using the 32" for my tv set and the 38" for the pc. :)

I can watch movies on netflix from my recliner or bed, now. I see see text. I can see avies. I can see EVERYTHING. Oh yes..I love my monitor. Which is my old tv, lol. I wanted a 27" but they were out of stock. So I bought a brand new 32 inch but my pc would not connect to it without extra connections. So...I am now using the 32" for my tv set and the 38" for the pc. :)
Well if you're happy, then I'm happy :thup:

Gracie, dat you?

42fad8aa9613908d4debb0800c97a412.jpg

Went from a 23" to a 14.0” WQHD (2560x1440), 270nit, IPS, TOUCH

I do a great deal of photo work and can use my laptop as a tablet and I can use my "pen" to do some very detailed editing.

PC monitor? I think it is half the Midwest Homeland Security cyber division. Why do you ask? Did they board helicopters with weapons?

I'd still be ok with a 27" but all the ports are different than what my pc has. I don't wanna spend another 80 bucks just to get the right ones. So this had to do. But..I am so used to it now, when I look at MrGs pc monitor, I have to take my magnifying glass.:lol:

Forum List

Back