What should we do about Communism in the US?

Not just for the idiots who stupidly accuse our president of being Communist (... and Muslim, Marxist, Taoist, Pastafarian, and every other ism known to humankind) ... Nope, not just idiots should answer this one. It would be nice if intelligent people weighed in as well. (That leaves out Romney who has said Russia is our biggest enemy. Insert rolling eyes emoticon here)

So, anyone think Communism is a threat to us now? How about the other isms and belief systems? What are the threats we face now? And what should we do about the people who believe in them?

Thanks.

Is it illegal to be a Communist or member of the Communist Party here in America? I don't think it is, if it's not illegal, the Party and it's members have Constitutional rights in my opinion.
A true commie wouldn't believe in the constitution. For a commie to use the constitution to protect their hollow rights is a farce.

Why wouldn't they "believe in the Constitution"? Why is it a farce for an American citizen to utilize their Constitutional rights? This is an EASY First Amendment issue. It would be a farce to deny someone of their Constitutional rights because we disagree with their ideology. I would think that the would be very un-American.

On second thought, it falls right in line with calling the special forces that want to know where the leaks are coming from "gutless" and traitors too!

I am in good company!

But, didn't you refuse to even go out and protest against a man you think is a traitor occupying the White House?

(by the way, it was the Army at Normandy)

Last edited:
You are a piece of anti-American shit.

Sounds like a disloyal, traitorous, piece of shit.

Yep, watching gathering boats pick up the pieces of American marines, and it was all a waste of time. Time, money, lives. If obama is what we ended up with, WWII was a futile exercise. Rather that object to seeing a genuine American war hero called a piece of shit, I am considering it. This is today's America! This is more than that, it is obama's America. America itself has changed so much and so radically, that patriotism is now traitorism! Somehow, I agree with that. All we have left to rescue this unfortunate nation might be traitors to the America that obama created. To be a patriot means to support obama and all that he is doing? obama is the country, the country is obama. The last time I heard that it was King Louis XIV! "France! I am the state!"

If obama is the state, and the state is obama, I shall content myself with being a traitor to obama.

Obviously! There is nothing on this earth or off of it that would persuade me to give any loyalty to obama! If obama is the nation, well, you figure it out.

"It would be a farce to deny someone of their Constitutional rights because we disagree with their ideology."

You are wrong. It is normal.

On second thought, it falls right in line with calling the special forces that want to know where the leaks are coming from "gutless" and traitors too!

I am in good company!

But, didn't you refuse to even go out and protest against a man you think is a traitor occupying the White House?

Know any good protests lately?

The last protest I was caught in, ows protesters were trying to destroy art work produced by others. I vote, I donate what I can to Mitt Romney's campaign and stood in line at Chick Fil A. I am active in our local republican party. I shall work toward the traitor's defeat which is as good a protest as there is.

Well, to be fair, protesting nowadays is irrelevant. The only time I've seen a protest actually sway politicians' actions was a few years back, when all those illegal immigrants were coming out of the woodwork. Maybe we really do need voter ID laws after all, because something about that never quite added up to me.

I am in good company!

Know any good protests lately?

The last protest I was caught in, ows protesters were trying to destroy art work produced by others. I vote, I donate what I can to Mitt Romney's campaign and stood in line at Chick Fil A. I am active in our local republican party. I shall work toward the traitor's defeat which is as good a protest as there is.

Valley Forge would be a bit hard for you then, eh? Courage of convictions? You actively think the president is so heinous that you - wait for it - send money to Romney (though he 'R'money).
At least OWS actively resisted socializing bank losses.

The biggest problem we have now is everyone seems to want things they didn't earn and don't deserve. All liberals seem to think they are entitled to an equal share of what someone else earns. Our president seems to think the government can guarantee all citizens are successful, even if they never do anything, and are entitled to a equal share of the pie. Well wake up, there is no pie and you don't get any unless you earn it. Share the wealth? You only get your share of the wealth if you are smart enough to earn it or can work for someone that is. They thought they could share the wealth in france and greece and you see how that worked out for them. Unless we change our ways we will fall right down the hole with them.

Not just for the idiots who stupidly accuse our president of being Communist (... and Muslim, Marxist, Taoist, Pastafarian, and every other ism known to humankind) ... Nope, not just idiots should answer this one. It would be nice if intelligent people weighed in as well. (That leaves out Romney who has said Russia is our biggest enemy. Insert rolling eyes emoticon here)

So, anyone think Communism is a threat to us now? How about the other isms and belief systems? What are the threats we face now? And what should we do about the people who believe in them?

Thanks.

Is communism a threat to us now? In a word............no. There are no known communists in Congress, nor are there any (at least that I'm aware of, if you've got a REAL NEWS story that says there are) in any state offices either.

However.................there IS a threat to this country right now, and it's name is Idealism. With Idealism, you can convince enough people (if you have strength in your convictions, because as it was said on Seinfield "it's not a lie if you believe it") to believe the lie that you are spewing. Additionally, in a groups pursuit of their Idealism, they tend to parse and trim things down until they get at what they consider the "pure" idealism, and then the witch hunts start, because obviously, you've got to purge the traitiors from your ranks. Kinda explains why they kicked Colin Powell out of the GOP, as well as explains why Reagan himself (known diety of the GOP) wouldn't be considered electable.

But............it doesn't happen only on one side, as there's quite a few people hoping to get you to believe in their causes................Christians, White Supremacists, or any other group that is bigoted to learning something new from someone different.

Know what 20 years in the Navy traveling 26 different countries taught me? Pretty much, we're all the same, we have people we love, we have people we don't like, and we've all got pretty strong convictions as to what we believe. But.............if your convictions are really that strong in what you believe, why would looking at it from a different person's perspective be so threatening?

Me? I believe that minds are like parachutes, both work best when open.

The real hero was my Dad who was part of the force that landed at Normandie. He died last year, but before he passed away, he said that if he could have seen what was going to happen in this country, and obama as president, he wouldn't have bothered.

My Dad was there as well. I'd never even THINK of using him, his heroism and his death to try and score a cheap political point. You suck.
Sounds like your dad was a great American also.

katzen is lying.

He/she/it is like those who say our rights are "gawd given". Its BS. People DIED for our rights, dies for our Constitution.

My own father said he peed in the Rhine, he drove the trucks that took German citizens to the camps to see the truth of Hitler.

Now brainless rw's make light of all those deaths and say some Magic Sky Fairy is the origin of the hard fought for rights.

How dare they? How dare liars and fools toss away our rights to FREE speech because of some imaginary bogey man?

Where were these anti-Americans when Bush was tongue kissing ARABS? What do they say when a MUSLIM decides what they'll see on TV?

They're good little sheeples, ready to vote for the people who SAY the want to take their rights away as well as every damn cent they will ever earn.

The biggest problem we have now is everyone seems to want things they didn't earn and don't deserve. All liberals seem to think they are entitled to an equal share of what someone else earns. Our president seems to think the government can guarantee all citizens are successful, even if they never do anything, and are entitled to a equal share of the pie. Well wake up, there is no pie and you don't get any unless you earn it. Share the wealth? You only get your share of the wealth if you are smart enough to earn it or can work for someone that is. They thought they could share the wealth in france and greece and you see how that worked out for them. Unless we change our ways we will fall right down the hole with them.

Quick question.............did you know that under Ryan's budget plan, Mitt Romney's taxable rate would drop to 0.83 percent of his income, while raising taxes on the 95 percent who don't have extreme wealth?

Talk about wealth distribution...........hypocrite much?

Where were the patriots when obama said that the Constitution was fatally flawed? They were agreeing with him.

This election is our decision. Do we return to the free market, or go forward fully into obama's communism?

Where were the patriots when obama said that the Constitution was fatally flawed? They were agreeing with him.

This election is our decision. Do we return to the free market, or go forward fully into obama's communism?

Got an actual news link to back up this of your latest bullshit spewing rants?

Actually, its just the opposte.

rw's want free health care and was libs to pay their bills at the ER instead of buying their own damn health care. For some unfathomable reason, they also want to pay way too much for it. They don't even know what parts of AFC is already in effect. Dumb.

They're called "entitlements" because those who paid into them are ENTITLED to them. Think about it.

The only redistribution that's happening is what the Rs are taking away from Americans. Its just the truth.

The R wants to keep right on investing in other countries. THAT is why Kochs and Adelson are buying votes - so they can keep right on sending money out of the US.

PLEASE THINK.

All liberals seem to think they are entitled to an equal share of what someone else earns.

All conservatives seem to think that the only people who earn are the ones who have the greatest power to dictate the size of their own and other people's slice of the pie.

Don't hold your breath.

WHERE do they get this CRAP??

Don't hold your breath.

WHERE do they get this CRAP??

Probably stuff like Breitbart TV and all the other RW crack sites.

I swear..............it's almost like they're addicted to the lies.

Forum List

Back