What should the criminal penalty be for an abortion?

I oppose abortion...

Putting aside our disagreement for the moment of government's role in abortion, why do you oppose abortion?

All I do is post the history and the facts Moe.

My name is not Moe, so you have already contradicted yourself in your assertion that you post facts.

I never denied that it used to be. Of course the claim of states' rights was once said of slavery too. Times change and awareness occurs when people learn and understand the humanity of all human beings, regardless of race, gender, age, size, ability and development. Ignorance of once was hidden in the womb can no longer be claimed in light of modern technology where we now see the developing pre-born baby, or fetus if you prefer, and greater knowledge of DNA that proves each developing child as a human being.

Legal when this country was founded ON THE LAW, the Constitution, NOT on religous beliefs.

What was THE LAW, the Constitution founded on? What were our founding principles?

Abortion is a health issue when it was illegal so your claims of civil rights have no legal standing.

Abortion is a serious health issue/threat 100% for the preborn, those whose civil rights have been denied.

For my family I oppose abortion.
Because I oppose ANYONE, YOU AND THE GOVERNMENT from telling me what I can and can not do.
I and I alone make that choice. You want government with it's bias and prejudices in their picking and choosing who gets one and who doesn't as the decision maker.
No offense to you but I do not trust your or the government's judgment when it comes to MY or anyone's personal family health issues.
The Constitution was Founded ON THE LAW, not varying and changing like the wind religous beliefs.

Oppose abortion?
Then do not have one.
Logical fallacy, and crap thinking.

It's the same thing as saying that if you oppose murder, don't murder, but you have no right to tell others not to murder.

Because it is murder.

Plus the abortion industry victimizes women itself; aside from supporting and protecting those who abuse women.

Like the moron on here saying there are no coerced abortions.

Oppose abortion?
Then do not have one.
Logical fallacy, and crap thinking.

It's the same thing as saying that if you oppose murder, don't murder, but you have no right to tell others not to murder.

Because it is murder.

Plus the abortion industry victimizes women itself; aside from supporting and protecting those who abuse women.

Like the moron on here saying there are no coerced abortions.

Then how come the Founders did not call it murder and prosecute women that had abortions for murder?
Where has abortion ever been labeled in any code as murder?
Abortion was prosecuted AS ABORTION, never murder.
Guess why cookie.
Because it has never been murder under the laws of this country.
You really need to get some form of education on this subject KG as all you have offered here IS OPINION ONLY.

Oppose abortion?
Then do not have one.

Lame bumper sticker slogan.

Oppose rape; don't rape
Oppose slavery; don't own a slave
Don't like underage sex trafficking; don't **** little girls.

Just as lame as your bumper sticker slogan.

I'll ask again. Why do you oppose abortion (for your family)?

Because I oppose ANYONE, YOU AND THE GOVERNMENT from telling me what I can and can not do.

So you're an anarchist then? Must suck for you to live in a rule-of-law society.

No offense to you but I do not trust your or the government's judgment when it comes to MY or anyone's personal family health issues.

I don't have any problem with your personal family health decisions. As long as I don't have to pay for them and you don't infringe on my health, we're cool. Just don't go murdering your family members, then I won't "oppress" you with my government.

The Constitution was Founded ON THE LAW, not varying and changing like the wind religous beliefs.

You still have not explained the source for THE LAW. Is it too difficult for you to explain?

Liberals don't embrace the poor. They pawn them off on the government, shut down the industries in which they work, and they kill their children. Then if anyone touches the programs they have established to support them, they pronounce that more need to die.

I'm sorry, who shuts down the industries they work in?

It seems to me, the frieds of the people who've moved jobs overseas and got rid of the middle class are the same ones keeping stupid people like you upset about abortion.

Because abortion isn't about liking fetuses killed you god damn moron. It's about wanting somebody to have the choice what to do with their body when it comes to pregnancy.

You guys are patently retarded if you think pro-choice means we would want our family members to have abortions.

Conservatives have a really big problem with the false equivalence fallacy when it comes to abortion.

Last edited:

Because abortion isn't about liking fetuses killed you god damn moron. It's about wanting somebody to have the choice what to do with their body when it comes to pregnancy.

You guys are patently retarded if you think pro-choice means we would want our family members to have abortions.

Conservatives have a really big problem with the false equivalence fallacy when it comes to abortion.

A woman has a choice what to do with her body when she chooses to use a contraceptive. Once she becomes pregnant, the choice is gone for the life of another is paramount and the decision to end that life is murder.

The only time the decision to end the life is when the mothers life is jeopardy.

A woman has a choice what to do with her body when she chooses to use a contraceptive. Once she becomes pregnant, the choice is gone for the life of another is paramount and the decision to end that life is murder.

The only time the decision to end the life is when the mothers life is jeopardy.

"the mother's life was in jeopardy" proclaims the doctor after he collects his $5K fee for giving the woman an abortion.
And name a doctor ANYWHERE that will contradict that for a criminal prosecutor.
Real world. Not saying that is right but THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS.
Real world. Please join us in it. NO LAW stops a doctor EVER that proclaims after an abortion:
"the mother's life was in jeopardy"
Why is the real world so hard for some Americans to understand?
So who do you want determining who gets an abortion and who doesn't?
The medical community that is trained in medicine OR GOVERNMENT?
PLEASE WAKE UP TO REALITY AMERICA. THE FOUNDERS HAD IT RIGHT 240 YEARS AGO.

What should the criminal penalty be for an abortion?

EDIT- OBVIOUSLY this is a question for the anti-women's choice crowd.

Obviously, there should be no punishment. Abortion is legal so it is hardly a punishable offense - although if the Republicans have their way, using birth control would be illegal because many of them believe a fertilised egg is a person.

Forum List

Back