What Should Be Obvious.....Even To Republicans and the T Party

Gas prices surging upward across the nation a month before the election. Even the most dense should realize that even a black Democrat would have better sense than to do that if he had any control of it.

Are you saying Obama is powerless to stop the things he blamed Bush for?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQb_4hXLx2Q]15 Times Obama and Top Dems Blame Bush For Gas Prices - YouTube[/ame]

Gas prices surging upward across the nation a month before the election. Even the most dense should realize that even a black Democrat would have better sense than to do that if he had any control of it.

So why didn't the Democrats feel that why when the prices soared under Bush? Selective logic much like selective outrage is a very convenient thing.

They secretly like high gas prices... :eusa_shhh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M1WlV7vafk]Obama Wanted High Gas Prices...Gradually (2008 Election Campaign) - YouTube[/ame]

Obama Says He Will Control Your Thermostat, "We can't drive our SUVs"... - YouTube

Obama's Promise the Bankrupt the Coal Industry - YouTube

True story.

So when prices surged under BUsh why did the Democrats point to that as a failure of his presidency? Have they learned that much in 4 years or are they (and you) merely stupid partisan hacks?
I don't know about him personally... But yeah. That's exactly it.

I went to put gas in the car yesterday. After passing two closed stations, I found one and got gas at $4.79 a gallon. According to the attendant, the EPA has closed down so many refineries that there aren't enough making the winter blend required by California. There is plenty of oil. Other states aren't having a shortage. The gas stations are closed because the stations can't afford to fill the storage tanks with winter blend. Prices jumped 9 cents in 24 hours, and in the past 24 hours have jumped 20 cents as stations try to charge enough to buy the gas from the wholesaler to sell.

What a load of T Party Bullshit!

This country has not built a new refinery since 1976. Why is it Obama's fault?

It's the fault of liberal environmental wacko Democrats who have thrown so many legal obstacles into the building of a refinery that no corporation is willing to take the risk.

Doesn't his EPA approve or disapprove applications for this sort of thing?
You're not terribly bright, are you?

What about Bush's eight years? I guess he was too busy with his phuckin' wars and tax cuts to pay any attention to it.

Boosh did not get in front of domestic drilling and he also didnt put a moratorium on domestic drilling while watching contracts go to foriegn companies...
He also didnt stop Keystone Pipeline...

Boosh is not POTUS...That would be Barack Hussein Obama.

Just like Republican pricks who live in a bubble:

Bush vs. Obama administration and specifically federal land numbers.

According to the Bureau of Land Management, the agency tasked with reporting oil drilling permits, etc. on federal lands has reported that in 2001, the Bush administration approved only 3,439 permits increasing slightly to 3,802 by 2003. It wasn’t until 2004 that Bush doubled the permits approved, but by they dropped dramatically back down to 4,579 in 2005.

In 2009 under President Obama, there were 4,487 oil drilling permits approved to drill on federal land and in 2010 there were 4,090 permits issued and finally by 2011 there were 4,244.

In 2001,under President Bush, 3,448 wells were started dropping dramatically down to 2,871 in 2002, then only 2,957 new wells in 2003, and only 2,702 in 2004 and finally dropping to 1,742 in 2005. In comparison in 2009 under Obama there were 3,267 new wells started, in 2010 there were 3,166 and 2011 there were 3,260.

bush-abdulah-holding-hands.jpg

Last edited:

What about Bush's eight years? I guess he was too busy with his phuckin' wars and tax cuts to pay any attention to it.

I thought Obama was elected to reverse the failed policies of the Bush Administration? So how come he hasn't done squat about it in 3+ years except make things worse?

I thought Obama was elected to reverse the failed policies of the Bush Administration? So how come he hasn't done squat about it in 3+ years except make things worse?
Let's see now. One war over...another nearing completion, Bin Laden's remains at the bottom of the sea, Women's pay equalized and their birth control rights protected by law, Illegals born in this country allowed to stay and be educated, Gay's allowed to serve openly in the U S military, health care guaranteed for 50 million more Americans, etc. etc.

As far as the absolute worst jobs picture since the depression of the 30's..........

A4eTqQXCUAEr9Cr.jpg

Last edited:
But we're not talking about that. We're talking about refineries. About why gasoline is twice what it was when he was elected.
So what do you say? Has Obama been an utter failure on getting more refineries approved or not?

But we're not talking about that. We're talking about refineries. About why gasoline is twice what it was when he was elected.
So what do you say? Has Obama been an utter failure on getting more refineries approved or not?
Well... To be fair about it it's not like the refineries would have to be built in the US. The price of gas is high because the oil companies want the gas of price to be high.

I mean you could blame it on all kinds of things when the price of crude oil was high... I mean oil is traded in dollars... And the dollar isn't seen as a strong currency at the moment.

Let's see now.

Yes, let us see.

One war over...another nearing completion,

One war over on the timeline negotiated by Bush despite the stated desire of Obama to keep troops in the country past that date, another war that is expected to last at least another 15 years.

Bin Laden's remains at the bottom of the sea,

And a long list of innocent civilians killed by drones, not to mention the deliberate murder of American citizens by the government without due process.

Women's pay equalized

Women's pay was equalized before Obama got in office, how is that his accomplishment?

and their birth control rights protected by law,

Birth control rights? What birth control rights? /What law protects those rights?

Illegals born in this country allowed to stay and be educated,

If they were born here they are not illegal, and can not only stay, they can even vote. It has been that way since 1868, long before Obama was even born.

Gay's allowed to serve openly in the U S military,

After a lawsuit that was brought to force his hand by Republicans.

health care guaranteed for 50 million more Americans, etc. etc.

If you mean health insurance, the CBO disagrees.

As far as the absolute worst jobs picture since the depression of the 30's..........

A4eTqQXCUAEr9Cr.jpg

That is pretty, but this is the one that matters.

chart

http://portalseven.com/employment/unemployment_rate_u6.jsp?fromYear=2009&toYear=2012

Boosh did not get in front of domestic drilling and he also didnt put a moratorium on domestic drilling while watching contracts go to foriegn companies...
He also didnt stop Keystone Pipeline...

Boosh is not POTUS...That would be Barack Hussein Obama.

Just like Republican pricks who live in a bubble:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1dwMEyFjZ4]Pathetic Loser.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

I went to put gas in the car yesterday. After passing two closed stations, I found one and got gas at $4.79 a gallon. According to the attendant, the EPA has closed down so many refineries that there aren't enough making the winter blend required by California. There is plenty of oil. Other states aren't having a shortage. The gas stations are closed because the stations can't afford to fill the storage tanks with winter blend. Prices jumped 9 cents in 24 hours, and in the past 24 hours have jumped 20 cents as stations try to charge enough to buy the gas from the wholesaler to sell.

Because moron this is his watch.

For the exact same reason the left claimed high gas prices and no new refinery's were Bush's he is the President. Either you think a President can control gas prices or you don't but don't claim only the President you don't support can control gas prices.

The fact is CA is lying in a bed they made themselves. They require a blend of gas that's not used anywhere else. That makes it more expensive and when refineries have to stop production to change the blends and do maintenance it created a shortage, a very localized shortage, and they are paying for it. Over all refined fules replaced aircraft as the US number one export a few months ago, so there is no gas shortage generally and the current prices are due to world demand.

But since the zombies blamed Bush, I'll just say it's Maobama's fault too.

Last edited:

Buzz!!
Incorrect.

Gas prices are falling all across the nation except in California
because of pipeline problems and some issue with a refinery out west.

I paid under $4.00 a gallon for the 1st time since March.
It's down a good 40 cents here in Chicago who had the
highest average until like 3 days ago.

Forum List

Back