What should abortion laws be?

What do you believe abortion laws should be?

• Total voters
This site is a joke!! A sad joke at the expense of pregnant women seeking real answers.

I don't know if women are warned of the consequences or risks of pregnancy or post partum depression, I have never had a child.... and I am uncertain if docs warn those aborting of all of the possible side affects either....

But I do believe that BOTH should be warned of such, because it is the RIGHT thing to do.
I believe honest representation of all the risks is certainly called for and I believe it is provided in most cases. In the end it is always the woman's choice and no one should be cohearced or tricked or browbeaten into doing anything against their will, whether it be taking a pregnancy to term or ending it. This article is certainly not something that would fall into the category of honest representation.

I don't know if women are warned of the consequences or risks of pregnancy or post partum depression, I have never had a child.... and I am uncertain if docs warn those aborting of all of the possible side affects either....

But I do believe that BOTH should be warned of such, because it is the RIGHT thing to do.
I believe honest representation of all the risks is certainly called for and I believe it is provided in most cases. In the end it is always the woman's choice and no one should be cohearced or tricked or browbeaten into doing anything against their will, whether it be taking a pregnancy to term or ending it. This article is certainly not something that would fall into the category of honest representation.

huh? the site is a joke? the place in Finland running the analysis or the site that interpreted the Finland results?

huh? the site is a joke? the place in Finland running the analysis or the site that interpreted the Finland results?
The Eliot Institute site that prophyactic linked to for the article.

It's a joke as in it's laughable. I'm sure these people are dead serious in their attempts to mislead.

Oh yeah- Any site that proclaims itself to be either "pro life", "anti abortion", or anything related to the counseling of young women who are facing a "crisis pregnancy" and are "here to help", are merely propaganda machines that design themselves to methodically mislead and psychologically injure people who are either pregnant and considering abortion, or have already terminated a pregnancy.

There are a lot of deaths related to having a kid/ choosing to abort. On one hand, you have the kid, win with the pro lifers (on abortion matters) and lose with possibly the same pro lifers who are against you being on food stamps or other means of welfare, or being a single parent, because in their opinion, women are the sexual gatekeepers, and are entirely in control of when they get pregnant, because of this.
On the other hand, if a person aborts, they are automatically considered a whore/slut/hoebag, who fucks everything with a schlong, all because of the choice they made, and they lose with the "pro lifers", AND the people who otherwise proclaim themselves to be against welfare options, as those same people will retract their former comments and say "Hey there are plenty of organizations that can support you.. Just because I am against welfare, doesn't mean you should kill your baby."

THEN there are the ones who don't abort and are STILL called sluts and whores, and hoebags, all because they are not at the moment married, regardless of whether they ever were married or how that marriage turned out.

I, for example, am apparently a Big Ho because I am a single parent, who aborted while I was in the Navy. I guess I sucked all the sailors cocks, and then had orgy parties with the marines on our base, too, and that is how I apparently got pregnant. It could not be because I was in a committed relationship with someone, which I was.
And my single parent status couldn't have anything to do with my son's dad being dead, or anything like that, either. And of course, no woman could ever make a choice to abort if she is married. That NEVER happens, according to these sick fuckers.

Fun thread, though.. I really enjoy it!! =)

If people want women to stop killing themselves after having a baby, what needs to be done is to stop treating them as if they are sluts, whores, welfare bums, immoral hags, or as though the abuse that they were going through while in the relationship was somehow their own fucking fault.

Anyone will kill themselves if they are treated like shit. Being treated like shit can really help a depressive person to become more depressed, and commit suicide. Gee! What a revelation that is!!

Stop treating people like they are less valuable than someone who is happily married, just because they are not. People are legally allowed to give birth without being married. They are also entitled to justice when they start getting abused by their spouse during the pregnancy.

Stop treating people like they are worthless just because their pregnancy came at the worst possible time. Abortion is perfectly legal and worthwhile, if the situation at hand is deemed that dramatic by the woman as one that she cannot survive, along with an unexpected pregnancy.

Stop treating people like they don't deserve to live or should be sterilized, all because they gave birth and lost their position in their company during maternity leave. Legally, companies do not have to give a woman her same position in the company, or even the same level of pay, after she returns from maternity leave. They simply have to ensure that she HAS a position in the company.

Stop
treating women who do not see fetuses as people as though they are morally bankrupt, or idiotic people. Fetuses are fetuses, and people are people. Legally.

Stop being ASSHOLES to women, and then sitting on a high horse, claiming to not be misogynistic PIGS. It is MEAN and abusive, and we will NOT be treated this way. We are women, HEAR US ROAR!!!!

Last edited:
This site is a joke!! A sad joke at the expense of pregnant women seeking real answers.

Did you ever refute the studies the site cited?

No?

Yet more sad hackery from the eelbitch.

Stop acting like a slut, JD, and we'll stop treating you like one.

You're the one who said you, and every other woman, lack the ability to resist shoving any penis put in front of you, inside your body.

If people want women to stop killing themselves after having a baby, what needs to be done is to stop treating them as if they are sluts, whores, welfare bums, immoral hags, or as though the abuse that they were going through while in the relationship was somehow their own fucking fault.

Anyone will kill themselves if they are treated like shit. Being treated like shit can really help a depressive person to become more depressed, and commit suicide. Gee! What a revelation that is!!

Stop treating people like they are less valuable than someone who is happily married, just because they are not. People are legally allowed to give birth without being married. They are also entitled to justice when they start getting abused by their spouse during the pregnancy.

Stop treating people like they are worthless just because their pregnancy came at the worst possible time. Abortion is perfectly legal and worthwhile, if the situation at hand is deemed that dramatic by the woman as one that she cannot survive, along with an unexpected pregnancy.

Stop treating people like they don't deserve to live or should be sterilized, all because they gave birth and lost their position in their company during maternity leave. Legally, companies do not have to give a woman her same position in the company, or even the same level of pay, after she returns from maternity leave. They simply have to ensure that she HAS a position in the company.

Stop
treating women who do not see fetuses as people as though they are morally bankrupt, or idiotic people. Fetuses are fetuses, and people are people. Legally.

Stop being ASSHOLES to women, and then sitting on a high horse, claiming to not be misogynistic PIGS. It is MEAN and abusive, and we will NOT be treated this way. We are women, HEAR US ROAR!!!!

Well I'm not roaring, but I agree with everything you said except what's in blue above. And if a woman honestly could not survive the pregnancy, that's a different story, but MILLIONS have been aborted under that clause which was 99.9 times not true.

I respect you JD. I totally disagree with you on those points, but I respect you. In fact a lot. Takes a brave woman to be as honest and transparent as you have been.

If only Obama had a fraction of that

And since when are all abortions caused by women fucking random men????

PS- Women are not the sexual gatekeepers. Save your Chastity belt for the convent, love.

Come on JD, ya gotta admit the majority are

oh wait...if they know his name is he still considered random?

I seriously doubt it!! The majority of women who abort already have kids.

Already have kids means that they are mothers. Being a mother means that you do not get a whole lot of opportunity to go out. It also means that you do not bring a whole lot of men home with you, out of concern for your children.
The majority of women who abort are not married, but one should not decide that they do not cohabitate with the father, based on that. Actually, these days, the marriage rate decreasing has nothing to do with having kids and living together, just like married people. Many couples decide to live together and have kids, and just put off getting married, for whatever reason.
Even if these were single moms who do not cohabitate, it would stand to reason that they have even less time on their hands to go out to bars and clubs and what not, spreading the love, so to speak.

I don't know how you can possibly go from someone not wanting to be pregnant directly to them being a slut. Not wanting to be pregnant is something that can happen to anyone, and actually DOES happen to about 50% of all women in the world, at one point in their lives.

So, are you saying that 50% of all of the women in the world are hos, just because YOU disagree with their ability to decide to have an abortion??

:lol:

Oh, God, more assumptions from JD based on the Lifetime TV Movie that is her life. "Mothers don't have much time to go out." "You don't bring a lot of men home." Oh, yeah? Then how do you explain all those women out there on welfare with multiple kids from multiple sperm donors? God was in the mood for a lot of virgin births, was he?

"The majority of women who abort already have kids." "The majority of women who abort are not married." JD's own words. And then she wonders how we got from that to "slut". :lol:

☭proletarian☭;1984879 said:

You're the one who said you, and every other woman, lack the ability to resist shoving any penis put in front of you, inside your body.

YOU on the other hand, you're the one that needs a chill pill.

Do people like you just pretend to be this...

this...

inhuman?

☭proletarian☭;1984233 said:
In response to earlier bullshit form JD

Abortion Four Times Deadlier Than Childbirth

very interesting article, thank you for posting the link. Obviously there are women who truly feel no remorse, primarily because they do not believe they are killing a person, and there are those who seem to think the opposite, and can not handle their overwhelming remorse...or their situation was not the best of situations as it stood....they were pregnant, probably left to deal with the situation alone and without the father, chose to abort...though they really did not want to, (due to their more than likely difficult, lonely, or impoverished situation of their own)...who really knows?

These statistics should be made available to the counselors at the clinics, to the gynos and their helpers performing abortions so that they can fully inform the women going there of the risk or be more aware of this and develop some tell tale signs of the women who they deem ones that are more troubled with their decision to abort....like if they are sobbing on the gurney when their legs are being spread and put in to the stirups right before performing it or just crying in all of their visits there prior to the abortion....

I had thought at first, it was going to be a medical reason from the actual procedure that caused more deaths in women with abortions vs those who were pregnant within the year after birth or abortion....had no idea it was suicide.... :(
And how do we know that these women would be better off going through with a pregnancy they had doubts about? How do we know they would not be at even greater risk for post partum depression should they chose to give birth thinking it will solve their problems?

Um, the study? You know, where it says that women who go to term are less likely to commit suicide than even women who didn't get pregnant, let alone women who aborted?

Serious post-partum depression is actually not that common, no matter WHAT the media would like you to think.

And how do we know that these women would be better off going through with a pregnancy they had doubts about? How do we know they would not be at even greater risk for post partum depression should they chose to give birth thinking it will solve their problems?

I remember a few of my friends were told they shouldn't have any more abortions or they'd never have children. Every abortion reduces the chance of pregnancy, at least they did a few years ago. Maybe they've (gag) perfected the procedure. (vomit)

We are women, HEAR US ROAR!!!!
Wild animals roar.

Respectable people speak.

When you're able to speak honestly, let us know.

Until then, you shall be treated as the animal you present yourself as, roaring, and unable to decide with whom to copulate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I, for one, have known several single mothers who still have social lives. Friends worth being around will be understanding that your child comes first.

Every pregnancy reduces the chance of another pregnancy also..

Plus, shouldn't the goal be that the woman has a HEALTHY pregnancy?

Women with a history of depression or suicide attempts are at a higher risk of suicide, with or without abortion in the picture. The less these women see a fetus as a person, the better their chances of them not committing suicide as a result of feeling guilty over it.
And the more people act supportive of parents, even the poor and less than outstanding ones, the less likely they are to commit suicide as well.

How is it that any of this needs explanation? I am beginning to understand whom it is that is emotionally bankrupt here..

PS- I saw what proletarian wrote, in your quote, and I just GOTTA say it.. Women are not the sexual gatekeepers. AGAIN. Lather, rinse, fucking repeat as per the fucking usual. That does not mean that women lack self control, either, probe, you fucking crack head. It just means that women are not the only ones WITH self control, who can avoid having sex. All pregnancies require not just an EGG but a SPERM as well. Biology fucking 101 for ya.

PS- Stop jacking off to all of my posts, you freak. Are you fucking OBSESSED with me? Weirdo.

☭proletarian☭;1984879 said:

YOU on the other hand, you're the one that needs a chill pill.

Do people like you just pretend to be this...

this...

inhuman?

Go back and read her posts, Jen. That's exactly what she keeps saying. Why is it inhuman for Prole to point out the idiocy of her words, but not inhuman for her to say such stupid things in the first place? What do you think "Women are not the sexual gatekeepers" MEANS, anyway? If women aren't the gatekeepers of their own sexual organs and sex lives, who the hell IS?

☭proletarian☭;1985120 said:
We are women, HEAR US ROAR!!!!
Wild animals roar.

Respectable people speak.

When you're able to speak honestly, let us know.

Until then, don't you shall be treated as the animal you present yourself as, roaring, and unable to decide with whom to copulate.

I'm sorry, but with JD and other misogynistic feminists like her, it's more like "I am woman, hear me snivel."

I am beginning to understand whom it is that is emotionally bankrupt here..

Illiterate, too. :lol:
PS- I saw what proletarian wrote, in your quote, and I just GOTTA say it.. Women are not the sexual gatekeepers.

That's the difference between you and me. I think women can and should be able to decide for themselves whom to have sex with. I view women as equals with their own wills and minds. Obviously, you don't.

I repeat,

☭proletarian☭;1853381 said:
YOU ARE NOT A FEMINIST. FEMINISM WAS ABOUT EQUALITY BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN. THE FIRST AND SECOND-WAVE FEMINISTS WHO FOUGHT FOR SUFFRAGE AND EQUALITY IN THE WORKPLACE HAVE LONG STOOD IN OPPOSITION TO FAR LEFT SEXIST FEMINAZI SCUM LIKE YOU, BECAUSE YOU UNDERMINE THE VERY PRINCIPLES UPON WHICH TRUE FEMINISM WAS FOUNDED. ...

Now grow the fuck up, little girl, and show some personal responsibility- you know, like you want the poor drunk bastard who nailed your ass when you're begging for that child support check to do.

. All pregnancies require not just an EGG but a SPERM as well. Biology fucking 101 for ya.

Biology 101? You mean you getting pregnant by a dog in mexico.

Not all pregnancies require sperm, btw, but grasping that'd require an understanding of advanced biology.

Forum List

Back