What secret society is Trump a member of?

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
What secret society is Trump a member of where he's not afraid of the Clintons, and they sit there like a couple of punks, ...being scolded on national TV

He's part of the Progressives....they are like the honey badger....they don't give a shit.

What secret society is Trump a member of where he's not afraid of the Clintons, and they sit there like a couple of punks, ...being scolded on national TV
I dunno but it appears that Putin, Hitler, Stalin and Lenin were all members of that exclusive fraternity too

The Society of Low Life Assholes has great difficulty keeping its membership secret. Donnie's membership is well known.

I dunno but it appears that Putin, Hitler, Stalin and Lenin were all members of that exclusive fraternity too
they all share something in common with hillary;

a body count.

a body count.
Elect Trump and we'll need to order more body bags than we did in Vietnam.

a body count.
uhm

reps have rarely started wars or gotten us involved in them.

unlike dems who have gotten us into most of them even when we weren't even attacked.

a body count.
uhm

unlike dems who have gotten us into most of them even when we weren't even attacked.
The two Bush boyz gave us all the wars we could handle in my lifetime and Obama got the bill!

a body count.
uhm

The two Bush boyz gave us all the wars we could handle in my lifetime and Obama got the bill!
the one is africa was all bullshit that we should never have bothered with.

and then we were attacked, but you knew that, as you have been told time and time again, yet you continue with the lie.

not surprised

a body count.
uhm

and then we were attacked, but you knew that, as you have been told time and time again, yet you continue with the lie.

not surprised

Yes we were attacked, but I never figured out why we went to war with someone who had nothing to do with the attack.

a body count.
uhm

not surprised

Yes we were attacked, but I never figured out why we went to war with someone who had nothing to do with the attack.
well let me tell you, again; an informant came forward, lied to us, we voted on it and went to war.

now you have been told, again.

Forum List

Back