What secret society is Trump a member of?

Elect Trump and we'll need to order more body bags than we did in Vietnam.
uhm

reps have rarely started wars or gotten us involved in them.

unlike dems who have gotten us into most of them even when we weren't even attacked.
The two Bush boyz gave us all the wars we could handle in my lifetime and Obama got the bill!
the one is africa was all bullshit that we should never have bothered with.

and then we were attacked, but you knew that, as you have been told time and time again, yet you continue with the lie.

not surprised

Yes we were attacked, but I never figured out why we went to war with someone who had nothing to do with the attack.
well let me tell you, again; an informant came forward, lied to us, we voted on it and went to war.

now you have been told, again.

That is the standard answer, except the informant was known to be a liar, and there was more evidence that he was wrong. The only reason to go was because the president wanted to go.

I dunno but it appears that Putin, Hitler, Stalin and Lenin were all members of that exclusive fraternity too
they all share something in common with hillary;

a body count.
uhm

unlike dems who have gotten us into most of them even when we weren't even attacked.
The two Bush boyz gave us all the wars we could handle in my lifetime and Obama got the bill!

and then we were attacked, but you knew that, as you have been told time and time again, yet you continue with the lie.

not surprised
See post #19.

uhm

not surprised

Yes we were attacked, but I never figured out why we went to war with someone who had nothing to do with the attack.
well let me tell you, again; an informant came forward, lied to us, we voted on it and went to war.

What informant? You really don't know what you are talking about, do you?

uhm

not surprised

That is the standard answer, except the informant was known to be a liar, and there was more evidence that he was wrong. The only reason to go was because the president wanted to go.
Indeed, the CIA said there was an informant and they built their presentation to the president around him. Even as UN inspectors were scouring IRAQ for WMD's , the media was working the American populace into a frenzied vindictiive war machine. Speculative journalism found the potential for making WMDs in farm equipment and milking machines.
Congress, placed too much faith in the CIA and President Bush.

Our allies,most of them, knew better and backed off; ignoring Bush's call to arms against Hussein. Intelligence operatives of the UN and most of the member countries could not validate Bush's claims so they balked at becoming parties to invading IRAQ.

The criminal injustice here turns upon the fragile timeliness of when Bush was aware there were no WMDs but proceeded anyway for personal reasons. That moment has been discussed at length in this USMB link.

uhm

not surprised

and congress

but again, you know they voted for it, hillary voted for it and she had all the same information.

but again, you knew all that.

uhm

not surprised

The one they named CurveBall because everything he claimed turned out to be a lie.
Curveball (informant) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He isnt connected to skull and Bones as far as we know like the clintons,Bushs and Obama are so that would be a major improvement.

not surprised

The one they named CurveBall because everything he claimed turned out to be a lie.
Yes,I remember that now… He wasn't a US informant and his "intelligence" was suspect or should have been from the onset. So, really "curveball didn't "lie to us" as claimed …we just took second hand information and Bush ran with it dspite warnings against it.

He isnt connected to skull and Bones as far as we know like the clintons,Bushs and Obama are so that would be a major improvement.

Trump is so bad that I think even Bush Jr. would be better. Fortunately, recent events have driven his poll numbers down:

**Does Trump still have any chance of winning the presidency? After making significant gains on Hillary Clinton in September, Donald Trump has suffered a dismal two weeks kicked off by a sub-par debate performance and a series of ill-advised tweetsabout a former Miss Universe, and closed out by the bombshell release of a decade-old tape of him making lewd comments about women that has resulted in a chorus of calls among Republicans for him to drop out of the race. So, amid all the chaos, where does Trump currently stand in the polls? The short answer: the last two weeks have done grave damage to his chances.**

Source: Can Trump Still Win? The Latest From All The Key Polls

not surprised

Yes,I remember that now… He wasn't a US informant and his "intelligence" was suspect or should have been from the onset. So, really "curveball didn't "lie to us" as claimed …we just took second hand information and Bush ran with it dspite warnings against it.

Not only that, but the Bush administration retaliated against those who warned them against such shoddy "intelligence". I heartily recommend people pick up a copy of Valerie Plame's "Fair Game". From wikipedia's entry on the book:
Fair Game: My Life as a Spy, My Betrayal by the White House (New York: Simon & Schuster, 2007) is a memoir by Valerie Plame Wilson. Mrs. Wilson is the former covert CIA officer whose then-classified non-official cover (NOC) identity as "Valerie Plame" was leaked to the press in July 2003, after her husband, former AmbassadorJoseph C. Wilson, IV, had criticized the George W. Bush administration's rationale for the Iraq War. The outing made her the center of the American political scandal known as the Plame affair. Her public outing led to her decision to resign from the CIA in December 2005, when she attempted to retire early at the age of 42. Being told that she could not collect her pension until the age of 56, she determined to write this book both as a means of telling her own story in her own words and as a means of earning income to replace her deferred retirement annuity. She encountered resistance from the CIA in the course of chronicling her work with the organization.[1][2][3][4]
Contexts of allusions in title
"Wilson's wife is fair game"

The phrase "fair game" in the title of Mrs. Wilson's memoir refers to a comment that President George W. Bush's Deputy White House Chief of Staff for Strategic Planning and Senior Advisor Karl Rove reportedly told Chris Matthews, the host of MSNBC's television show Hardball with Chris Matthews: "I just got off the phone with Karl Rove. He says, and I quote, 'Wilson's wife is fair game.'"[5][6]

Trump is so bad that I think even Bush Jr. would be better. Fortunately, recent events have driven his poll numbers down:

**Does Trump still have any chance of winning the presidency? After making significant gains on Hillary Clinton in September, Donald Trump has suffered a dismal two weeks kicked off by a sub-par debate performance and a series of ill-advised tweetsabout a former Miss Universe, and closed out by the bombshell release of a decade-old tape of him making lewd comments about women that has resulted in a chorus of calls among Republicans for him to drop out of the race. So, amid all the chaos, where does Trump currently stand in the polls? The short answer: the last two weeks have done grave damage to his chances.**

you should start a comedy club saying trump is worse than Bush. :rofl:

the establishment is so afraid of trump being sworn in i dont think he will be.I am hearing on underground radio shows they are so scared of him being elected that on dec 19th there is going to be an elector RECOUNT,another florida.:lmao: they are so scared of another JFK in office,a loose cannon they cant control and doesnt do what his masters tell him they are getting ready to pull another florida on us to make sure the evil witch a lover of Isreal,is the new POTUS. either that will probably happen or clinton will have the CIA bump him off same as they did vince foster and so many others that stood in their way.:lol: I honestly dont expect him to be sworn in.they will never let it happen.

Not only that, but the Bush administration retaliated against those who warned them against such shoddy "intelligence". I heartily recommend people pick up a copy of Valerie Plame's "Fair Game". From wikipedia's entry on the book:
Fair Game: My Life as a Spy, My Betrayal by the White House (New York: Simon & Schuster, 2007) is a memoir by Valerie Plame Wilson. Mrs. Wilson is the former covert CIA officer whose then-classified non-official cover (NOC) identity as "Valerie Plame" was leaked to the press in July 2003, after her husband, former AmbassadorJoseph C. Wilson, IV, had criticized the George W. Bush administration's rationale for the Iraq War. The outing made her the center of the American political scandal known as the Plame affair. Her public outing led to her decision to resign from the CIA in December 2005, when she attempted to retire early at the age of 42. Being told that she could not collect her pension until the age of 56, she determined to write this book both as a means of telling her own story in her own words and as a means of earning income to replace her deferred retirement annuity. She encountered resistance from the CIA in the course of chronicling her work with the organization.[1][2][3][4]

The phrase "fair game" in the title of Mrs. Wilson's memoir refers to a comment that President George W. Bush's Deputy White House Chief of Staff for Strategic Planning and Senior Advisor Karl Rove reportedly told Chris Matthews, the host of MSNBC's television show Hardball with Chris Matthews: "I just got off the phone with Karl Rove. He says, and I quote, 'Wilson's wife is fair game.'"[5][6]

you DO realise that anything chris matthew says or writes can be thrown in the garbage can right? this is the same guy after all we are talking about that says oswald shot JFK and bill clinton has not had anybody like vince foster and others killed off.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

chris matthews same as Bush,clinton and Obama,is the one connected to secret societys.:biggrin:

Last edited:

you should start a comedy club saying trump is worse than Bush. :rofl:

the establishment is so afraid of trump being sworn in i dont think he will be.I am hearing on underground radio shows they are so scared of him being elected that on dec 19th there is going to be an elector RECOUNT,another florida.:lmao: they are so scared of another JFK in office,a loose cannon they cant control and doesnt do what his masters tell him they are getting ready to pull another florida on us to make sure the evil witch a lover of Isreal,is the new POTUS. either that will probably happen or clinton will have the CIA bump him off same as they did vince foster and so many others that stood in their way.:lol: I honestly dont expect him to be sworn in.they will never let it happen.

The 19th won't be a recount. It will be the first elector count. You should learn how our system works.

you DO realise that anything chris matthew says or writes can be thrown in the garbage can right? this is the same guy after all we are talking about that says oswald shot JFK and bill clinton has not had anybody like vince foster and others killed off.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

chris matthews same as Bush,clinton and Obama,is the one connected to secret societys.:biggrin:

Are you just pretending to believe that crap, or are you really nuts?

He's also the head of CHUMP:
lancelot_link___chump_logo_by_100seedlesspenguins.jpg
caad14755c52a1c7b78e637dadd3fdae8db1ee9c4d202a9ad349fdaa1023e2e8_1.jpg

Forum List

Back