What REALLY Happened To The 9ers ???

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
OK...what I am asking is this...Can a team be so beat down so thoroughly in EVERY phase of the game that that the really start to lose hope?

SF lost two of their starters Sunday with vicious punishing tackles. Will they STILL be hearing footsteps come Sunday. Will they sleep with the lights on now? For how long?

OK...what I am asking is this...Can a team be so beat down so thoroughly in EVERY phase of the game that that the really start to lose hope?

SF lost two of their starters Sunday with vicious punishing tackles. Will they STILL be hearing footsteps come Sunday. Will they sleep with the lights on now? For how long?

Great Game bySeahawks,

However 49ers should beat Cards for division title. Seahawks are then relegated to going on the road for wildcard playoffs. They are a losing team on the road, Adios Gulls.

49ers are slipping. My guess is the Packers take the conference,

Last edited:

Great Game bySeahawks,

However 49ers should beat Cards for division title. Seahawks are then relegated to going on the road for wildcard playoffs. They are a losing team on the road, Adios Gulls.

Advancing in the playoffs is ALL about momentum ..lowest number of injuries.. Best defense.. steadiest QB and RBs and Recievers that do not fumble.

Seahawks Wilson put together the most amazing two drives in Chicago to convincingly win the road game against , at the time, one of the best defenses in the NFL.

Travelled to Toronto and destroyed Bills 50-17. They made it look easy.

Great Game bySeahawks,

Advancing in the playoffs is ALL about momentum ..lowest number of injuries.. Best defense.. steadiest QB and RBs and Recievers that do not fumble.

Seahawks Wilson put together the most amazing two drives in Chicago to convincingly win the road game against , at the time, one of the best defenses in the NFL.

The playoffs are not ALL about momentum. Playoff positioning is very significant. Lower seeds can be successful, but it is the exception, not the rule.

Gulls got momrntum now and I am impressed with their physical play, but it will be ubhill all the way.

Great Game bySeahawks,

The playoffs are not ALL about momentum. Playoff positioning is very significant. Lower seeds can be successful, but it is the exception, not the rule.

Gulls got momrntum now and I am impressed with their physical play, but it will be ubhill all the way.

I would rather play the Redskins than win the NFC West. If the Seahawks hadn't trashed the 9ers everybody would still be drooling all over them. NOW you claim the 9ers ARE SLIPPING.. Slipping as in beating the Pats in NE..??? That's why I want to play the wonderfull RG3 and splain it to him...the Redskins and the world why trying to run your QB like a halfback through the Seahawks line, linebackers and DBs is suicide.. The Seahawks are the quickest to the ball with the biggest hardest hitting DBs in the NFL. I promise you that RG3 would not finish the game. What I REALLY would like as a cherry on top before we play the Redskins is RG3 winning ROY before the game. The players on our team LOVE our QB.. This playoff series is a way for the Seahawks to make a statement. They were snubbed by the pro bowl selections.. Not embarrassed...insulted. Now they have a method before them to redress this injustice. They will take full advantage of this opportunity for satisfaction.

If you have read my posts the last few weeks about the Seahawks ..I have been absolutely correct. I was apparently the only person outside the team members that knew we would crush the 9ers. My prediction was 41 - 13. Every pundit on the planet called it a 1 point game. I spelled out precisely how the scoring would go and you could use my pre game analysis for a game play by play wrap up.

Usually, in previous years I would have nothing to say.. This year is different...way different.

Here is a crazy prediction for thrRams game. I predict the Seahawks will allow the Rams to seem to succeed on certain plays they know they can stuff. They will do it over and over so our first opponent in the playoffs will design a game plan to take advantage of a perceived weakness. We won't allow scoring off of these seemingly successful plays.

That's how good the team is...we can toy with the Rams ..still hold them almost scoreless and gain an advantage for the first game in the playoffs. We will not hold off on our own scoring. It will be a blowout but "somehow" The Rams will make a lot of yards on their end of the field. I doubt they will ever make it past our 30. They will be ALLOWED a few feild goals. They will not score a single touchdown. Wilson will pass for three TDs breaking the rookie record and run for two more. Our defense and special teams will score at least two TDs. We will kick 1 FG

Seahawks 52

Rams 12 ....4 FGs

Last edited:

I would rather play the Redskins than win the NFC West. If the Seahawks hadn't trashed the 9ers everybody would still be drooling all over them. NOW you claim the 9ers ARE SLIPPING.. Slipping as in beating the Pats in NE..??? That's why I want to play the wonderfull RG3 and splain it to him...the Redskins and the world why trying to run your QB like a halfback through the Seahawks line, linebackers and DBs is suicide.. The Seahawks are the quickest to the ball with the biggest hardest hitting DBs in the NFL. I promise you that RG3 would not finish the game. What I REALLY would like as a cherry on top before we play the Redskins is RG3 winning ROY before the game. The players on our team LOVE our QB.. This playoff series is a way for the Seahawks to make a statement. They were snubbed by the pro bowl selections.. Not embarrassed...insulted. Now they have a method before them to redress this injustice. They will take full advantage of this opportunity for satisfaction.

If you have read my posts the last few weeks about the Seahawks ..I have been absolutely correct. I was apparently the only person outside the team members that knew we would crush the 9ers. My prediction was 41 - 13. Every pundit on the planet called it a 1 point game. I spelled out precisely how the scoring would go and you could use my pre game analysis for a game play by play wrap up.

Usually, in previous years I would have nothing to say.. This year is different...way different.

Here is a crazy prediction for thrRams game. I predict the Seahawks will allow the Rams to seem to succeed on certain plays they know they can stuff. They will do it over and over so our first opponent in the playoffs will design a game plan to take advantage of a perceived weakness. We won't allow scoring off of these seemingly successful plays.

That's how good the team is...we can toy with the Rams ..still hold them almost scoreless and gain an advantage for the first game in the playoffs. We will not hold off on our own scoring. It will be a blowout but "somehow" The Rams will make a lot of yards on their end of the field. I doubt they will ever make it past our 30. They will be ALLOWED a few feild goals. They will not score a single touchdown. Wilson will pass for three YDs breaking the rookie record and run for two more. Our defense and special teams will score at least two TDs. We will kick 1 FG

Seahawks 52

Rams 12 ....4 FGs

Well you are a fan, but I believe you have lost objectivity. Always good to see another NFL fan.

No way the Gulls put up 50 on the Rams....

That's how good the team is...we can toy with the Rams ..still hold them almost scoreless and gain an advantage for the first game in the playoffs. We will not hold off on our own scoring. It will be a blowout but "somehow" The Rams will make a lot of yards on their end of the field. I doubt they will ever make it past our 30. They will be ALLOWED a few feild goals. They will not score a single touchdown. Wilson will pass for three YDs breaking the rookie record and run for two more. Our defense and special teams will score at least two TDs. We will kick 1 FG

Seahawks 52

Rams 12 ....4 FGs

Well you are a fan, but I believe you have lost objectivity. Always good to see another NFL fan.

Ya...in normal circumstances I'd have to agree. 58-0 ..possibly a fluke... PLUS 50-17 unlikely AND 42-13 hasn't been done in over 70 years. I think anybody paying attention would have to admit that the Seahawks have put together a formula where they can pretty much score at will.

Great Game bySeahawks,

yeah funny that he says they cant win on the road.He must not have been aware they went to toronto and chigago and won there.:lol: The chicago game was really impressive since the bears defense is very tough to score on anyways especially in Chicago.

Seahawks 52

Rams 12 ....4 FGs

I would say YOU have lost it as much as he has.They may not put up 50 but I will be surprised if its not at least 40,they are playing THE LAMBS after all you know? this team is a joke and they are playing The hawks in Seattle where they are a much different team at home.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Great Game bySeahawks,

You say HE is the one thats not objective? he at least isnt making false statements that the hawks cant win on the road.:lol: till that Bears game that would have been correct but thats not when you made this post.:lol: Since that Bears game,Wilson is a different quarterback and so is the team.I agree with you about the packers though.I think thats the only team the Hawks will have problems with in the playoffs.I dont see them getting past them on the road in green bay but will be happy if i am wrong obviously.however I agree he is not being objective about the niners thinking they will lose to the lowly cardinals.hee hee.

That's how good the team is...we can toy with the Rams ..still hold them almost scoreless and gain an advantage for the first game in the playoffs. We will not hold off on our own scoring. It will be a blowout but "somehow" The Rams will make a lot of yards on their end of the field. I doubt they will ever make it past our 30. They will be ALLOWED a few feild goals. They will not score a single touchdown. Wilson will pass for three TDs breaking the rookie record and run for two more. Our defense and special teams will score at least two TDs. We will kick 1 FG

Seahawks 52

Rams 12 ....4 FGs

good point.yeah the niners physical play was too much for them to handle and they took a beating.Until recently i was always impressed with Harbaugh as a coach.Now im not so imprssed with him at all.If your making a run for the superbowl,you dont bench your quarterback 10 games into the season like he did and especially if he gets hurt.

Harbaugh by doing so has sent a message to the team that if you get hurt,you can lose your starting position and thats not right.By doing so,he has created a quarterback controversy.Harbaugh if he was a smart coach, would have done what Carrol did and made the change at the beginning of the year.The players at least could respect him at this point for going with Kapernick.Now he has lost the respect of half the team at least.

Carrol at least did the brave thing going against the popular choice and went with Wilson and stuck to his guns with him the whole season.If harbaugh wanted to make the change,he should have waited till AFTER the season.Now to his own stupidity,he has created a quarterback controvery going into the playoffs.way to go idiot.:lol:

Last edited:

Seahawks 52

Rams 12 ....4 FGs

I would say YOU have lost it as much as he has.They may not put up 50 but I will be surprised if its not at least 40,they are playing THE LAMBS after all you know? this team is a joke and they are playing The hawks in Seattle where they are a much different team at home.:lol::lol::lol:

I wouldn't say they are a joke. I would say they are a level behind SF and Seattle. They have figured out how to play Seattle and the 9ers the way they played in the first half of the season and have proven it this year in the division. I wouldn't call that impressive but it is a solid start. That is only four games a year ...well 6 if ya count the Cards. The problem with their stratagy is that they don't have the improved Russell Wilson figured out... and they don't have Colin Krapernickel figured out either. I wouldn't fault them for that.. On any given Sunday I believe the Seahawks and SF could beat any team in the NFL except as was clearly shown last Sunday SF is not as explosive in scoring, special teams or defense as Seattle. I don't expect the Rams to win any more games against SF of Seattle for a long time.

Bad coaching.

'Nuff said.

Seahawks 52

Rams 12 ....4 FGs

good point.yeah the niners physical play was too much for them to handle and they took a beating.Until recently i was always impressed with Harbaugh as a coach.Now im not so imprssed with him at all.If your making a run for the superbowl,you dont bench your quarterback 10 games into the season like he did and especially if he gets hurt.

Harbaugh by doing so has sent a message to the team that if you get hurt,you can lose your starting position and thats not right.By doing so,he has created a quarterback controversy.Harbaugh if he was a smart coach, would have done what Carrol did and made the change at the beginning of the year.The players at least could respect him at this point for going with Kapernick.Now he has lost the respect of half the team at least.

Carrol at least did the brave thing going against the popular choice and went with Wilson and stuck to his guns with him the whole season.If harbaugh wanted to make the change,he should have waited till AFTER the season.Now to his own stupidity,he has created a quarterback controvery going into the playoffs.way to go idiot.:lol:

Klaponhisdick was inserted because in Harbaughs thinking he was clearly an advantage because he is very fast in the 40. THE PROBLEM is he is too tall..he is kinda gangly.. he isn't really elusive as was demonstrated when he gave up a deep sack. That is the difference between him and Wilson. They made a big deal of Kraponnanicle because of his 4.41 40 ..Wilson was like 4.46. Wilson can apply his quickness laterally where as Kaeperlicker was a pitcher in Baseball and did not work hard on lateral movement like the second baseman Wilson who turned down a million bucks to play football.

Great Game bySeahawks,

You say HE is the one thats not objective? he at least isnt making false statements that the hawks cant win on the road.:lol: till that Bears game that would have been correct but thats not when you made this post.:lol: Since that Bears game,Wilson is a different quarterback and so is the team.I agree with you about the packers though.I think thats the only team the Hawks will have problems with in the playoffs.I dont see them getting past them on the road in green bay but will be happy if i am wrong obviously.however I agree he is not being objective about the niners thinking they will lose to the lowly cardinals.hee hee.

Objectively:

What is the seahawks record on the road this year?

What is the road record of NFL playoff teams?
The Seahawks could win on the road, but based on past performance it is doubtful they will.

Is THAT objectivet enough for you??????

Last edited:
Great Game bySeahawks,

yeah funny that he says they cant win on the road.He must not have been aware they went to toronto and chigago and won there.:lol: The chicago game was really impressive since the bears defense is very tough to score on anyways especially in Chicago.

Yea funny how the Seahawks were 3-5 on the road this year, so they can win on the road, but have a losing record. So other than the two aforementioned games the Gulls are 1-5 on the road. The Gulls have not posted a winning road record since 2005.

I honestly think the Niners biggest problem going into that game was being on too much of a high after easily handing it to NE on the road.

Sometimes teams get too high on themselves. It's a big reason why the Pats laid an egg against them.

Great Game bySeahawks,

Objectively:

The Seahawks could win on the road, but based on past performance it is doubtful they will.

Home field is worth 7 pts statistically. Seahawks have won by an average of 43 pts in their last wo home games. How's that for objectivity?

Objectively:

Home field is worth 7 pts statistically. Seahawks have won by an average of 43 pts in their last wo home games. How's that for objectivity?

Home field advantage is worth about three points and the home/road swing is worth six points. The home team wins over 70% of the time, The Seahawks won 37.5% of the time this year.

The seahawks will not continue to win by 43 points,

The Seahawks are playing well, but could be helped immensely by playoff positioning. I would be cheering heavily for the Cards today.

Forum List

Back