What REALLY Happened To The 9ers ???

I would rather play the Redskins than win the NFC West. If the Seahawks hadn't trashed the 9ers everybody would still be drooling all over them. NOW you claim the 9ers ARE SLIPPING.. Slipping as in beating the Pats in NE..??? That's why I want to play the wonderfull RG3 and splain it to him...the Redskins and the world why trying to run your QB like a halfback through the Seahawks line, linebackers and DBs is suicide.. The Seahawks are the quickest to the ball with the biggest hardest hitting DBs in the NFL. I promise you that RG3 would not finish the game. What I REALLY would like as a cherry on top before we play the Redskins is RG3 winning ROY before the game. The players on our team LOVE our QB.. This playoff series is a way for the Seahawks to make a statement. They were snubbed by the pro bowl selections.. Not embarrassed...insulted. Now they have a method before them to redress this injustice. They will take full advantage of this opportunity for satisfaction.

If you have read my posts the last few weeks about the Seahawks ..I have been absolutely correct. I was apparently the only person outside the team members that knew we would crush the 9ers. My prediction was 41 - 13. Every pundit on the planet called it a 1 point game. I spelled out precisely how the scoring would go and you could use my pre game analysis for a game play by play wrap up.

Usually, in previous years I would have nothing to say.. This year is different...way different.

Here is a crazy prediction for thrRams game. I predict the Seahawks will allow the Rams to seem to succeed on certain plays they know they can stuff. They will do it over and over so our first opponent in the playoffs will design a game plan to take advantage of a perceived weakness. We won't allow scoring off of these seemingly successful plays.

That's how good the team is...we can toy with the Rams ..still hold them almost scoreless and gain an advantage for the first game in the playoffs. We will not hold off on our own scoring. It will be a blowout but "somehow" The Rams will make a lot of yards on their end of the field. I doubt they will ever make it past our 30. They will be ALLOWED a few feild goals. They will not score a single touchdown. Wilson will pass for three YDs breaking the rookie record and run for two more. Our defense and special teams will score at least two TDs. We will kick 1 FG

Seahawks 52

Rams 12 ....4 FGs

Well you are a fan, but I believe you have lost objectivity. Always good to see another NFL fan.

No way the Gulls put up 50 on the Rams....

I would say YOU have lost it as much as he has.They may not put up 50 but I will be surprised if its not at least 40,they are playing THE LAMBS after all you know? this team is a joke and they are playing The hawks in Seattle where they are a much different team at home.:lol::lol::lol:

I have lost it because i do not believe the Gulls can put 50 down on the Rams????

Yea right.......

Forum List

Back