What real lynching looks like..

I get my news from MSM. I get my opinions from my analysis of those facts. You can't even imagine people like me but there are more of me than you. That’s why republicans are in line for extinction.

You get your opinions from the "facts" presented by MSM?

Bullshit.

You get your opinions imposed on you by shit holes like MSLSD.

They present their distortions, which morons like you call "facts." And they "analyze" their distortions with enough spin to make a high energy particle accelerator. You dutifully lap up that spun "analysis."

I don't know who "MSLSD" is. I get my facts from newspapers, ABC and PBS mostly. They report news. They don't digest it and spin opinions. I can do that and in the process understand how to defend my conclusions.

It's obvious that wing nuts are quite unable to defend Fox's opinions.

Fox is the propaganda wing for the republican party. That's the only consideration that they invest in deciding how to spin. They are running out of susceptible audiance candidates though and that's the reason for the immanent extinction of the GOP and subsequent rebirth into something useful.

It will all work out and the period that we're leaving behind will forever be known as America's dark ages. You'll be able to brag to your grandchildren how you did your share in bringing about that darkness.

The problem we see here, is that you are using the typical parroting of those media outlets that you have mentioned. Same old song. Name calling, like fox news being a propaganda wing for the republican party, and yet you do not see that PBS is a left wing moonbats dream??

You are being just a tad bit hypocritical :eusa_shifty: Plus you are talking down to everyone as if you are the enlightened one. Puleeze :blahblah:

Modern Republicans have taught and demonstrated to mainstream America quite a few things.

1. They don't have any idea what it takes to be President of the USA.

2. They have no idea how to function in Congress.

3. Their main remaining platform plank is to avoid progress at all costs. Never, never, never solve a problem. Avoid solutions at all cost.

4. The biggest contribution of the founding fathers was to design a plutocracy of wealthy, white, educated, Christian men ruling the rest. We should return to that despite the objections of we, the people.

5. Fossil fuels rule. God will provide more when the first batch runs out. Dumping the carbon dioxide that their formation millions of years ago removed from the atmosphere, back into the atmosphere, this time will not change the climate that we've built civilization around.

6. Straight from gun manufacturers......when everybody is armed as in present day Detroit ghettos, there will be peace in the valley.

7. The enemies of America are most of its citizens. Union members, races other than white, religions other than Christian, immigrants, non English speakers, liberals, non-republicans, main stream media audiences, the educated, everybody in government, workers, teachers, the energy industry other than big oil, environmentalists, gays, those that don't support the one rule of business "make more money regardless of the cost to others", Wikipedia users, all of those who get government support like the elderly, the handicapped and veterans, plus many more suspected non republicans.

Then they wonder why they are unelectable. Go figure.

Modern Republicans have taught and demonstrated to mainstream America quite a few things.

3. Their main remaining platform plank is to avoid progress at all costs. Never, never, never solve a problem. Avoid solutions at all cost.

4. The biggest contribution of the founding fathers was to design a plutocracy of wealthy, white, educated, Christian men ruling the rest. We should return to that despite the objections of we, the people.

5. Fossil fuels rule. God will provide more when the first batch runs out. Dumping the carbon dioxide that their formation millions of years ago removed from the atmosphere, back into the atmosphere, this time will not change the climate that we've built civilization around.

6. Straight from gun manufacturers......when everybody is armed as in present day Detroit ghettos, there will be peace in the valley.

7. The enemies of America are most of its citizens. Union members, races other than white, religions other than Christian, immigrants, non English speakers, liberals, non-republicans, main stream media audiences, the educated, everybody in government, workers, teachers, the energy industry other than big oil, environmentalists, gays, those that don't support the one rule of business "make more money regardless of the cost to others", Wikipedia users, all of those who get government support like the elderly, the handicapped and veterans, plus many more suspected non republicans.

^ PMS just demonstrated that it can have a variety of opinions, it is unable to factually support the trite nonsense it offers AS opinions, its opinions are vapid and that it is really very weak in the realm of "debate" or even "discussion."

You get your opinions from the "facts" presented by MSM?

Bullshit.

You get your opinions imposed on you by shit holes like MSLSD.

They present their distortions, which morons like you call "facts." And they "analyze" their distortions with enough spin to make a high energy particle accelerator. You dutifully lap up that spun "analysis."

I don't know who "MSLSD" is. I get my facts from newspapers, ABC and PBS mostly. They report news. They don't digest it and spin opinions. I can do that and in the process understand how to defend my conclusions.

Fox is the propaganda wing for the republican party. That's the only consideration that they invest in deciding how to spin. They are running out of susceptible audiance candidates though and that's the reason for the immanent extinction of the GOP and subsequent rebirth into something useful.

It will all work out and the period that we're leaving behind will forever be known as America's dark ages. You'll be able to brag to your grandchildren how you did your share in bringing about that darkness.

The problem we see here, is that you are using the typical parroting of those media outlets that you have mentioned. Same old song. Name calling, like fox news being a propaganda wing for the republican party, and yet you do not see that PBS is a left wing moonbats dream??

You are being just a tad bit hypocritical :eusa_shifty: Plus you are talking down to everyone as if you are the enlightened one. Puleeze :blahblah:

What I'm being a tad bit of is honest. Those that honesty and reality find lacking often label that "hypocracy" because they imagine that everybody is like them.

It's an age old problem.

Those who can't defend themselves from manipulation, excuse their behavior by thinking, oh, nobody can. Those that claim that they can and have must be lying.

Excuse me, but no. The majority of the US electorate has avoided manipulation by those who make a living selling opinions as facts. That's the wonder of democracy. The majority is growing too. That's why the GOP is an artifact of the past. They counted on marketing and completely neglected their purpose and product. Governance.

What you wish was true simply is not.

I didn't say he was worse, I said that he was lazier. He's never taken responsibility for anything. He just talks.

I hope that the day never comes when extreme media conservatives believe that I am the same as them. Whatever word that you want to use that differentiates my thinking from yours is welcome.

ROFLMAO!!!! Rush is a lazy Hitler? Uhmmm... you're a stupid Hitler. What is a lazy Hitler anyway? Somebody who just invades France? I"m still not thoroughly convinced that you aren't a republican trying to do a parody of a liberal. At least I hope for your sake that's the case. You big ol' silly Hitler you.

The analogy between rabid Rush and Hitler has been explained to you and apparently was over your head as is so much of life. No wonder you need Fox to form an opinion.

Sorry, I didn't mean to act like Hitler.

^ PMS just demonstrated that it can have a variety of opinions, it is unable to factually support the trite nonsense it offers AS opinions, its opinions are vapid and that it is really very weak in the realm of "debate" or even "discussion."

Pick one that you think is particularly untrue.

ROFLMAO!!!! Rush is a lazy Hitler? Uhmmm... you're a stupid Hitler. What is a lazy Hitler anyway? Somebody who just invades France? I"m still not thoroughly convinced that you aren't a republican trying to do a parody of a liberal. At least I hope for your sake that's the case. You big ol' silly Hitler you.

The analogy between rabid Rush and Hitler has been explained to you and apparently was over your head as is so much of life. No wonder you need Fox to form an opinion.

Sorry, I didn't mean to act like Hitler.

I assumed that you were acting as yourself.

What I'm being a tad bit of is honest. Those that honesty and reality find lacking often label that "hypocracy" because they imagine that everybody is like them.

It's an age old problem.

Those who can't defend themselves from manipulation, excuse their behavior by thinking, oh, nobody can. Those that claim that they can and have must be lying.

Excuse me, but no. The majority of the US electorate has avoided manipulation by those who make a living selling opinions as facts. That's the wonder of democracy. The majority is growing too. That's why the GOP is an artifact of the past. They counted on marketing and completely neglected their purpose and product. Governance.

You sound like Hitler. Joseph Goebbles called, he wants his propaganda back.

It's an age old problem.

You sound like Hitler. Joseph Goebbles called, he wants his propaganda back.

Part of Fox's propaganda is that everything not from Fox is propaganda. I know that your heart is broken by the fact that those who told you that what you wish was true, is, lied, but reality breaks hearts sometime. When you grow up, that will be clearer.

Last edited:

Pick one that you think is particularly untrue.

Why?

That would be to "debate" your baseless shit AS THOUGH any of it had merit. :eusa_hand:

You are the brain dead hack proponent.

Try backing up your own shit, ya dopey worthless hack motherfucker.

One of the funniest things that hacks like PMS object to is the "bias" of FOXNews.

Let us stipulate that FOXNews is biased, i.e., it leans to the right side of the political spectrum.

Ok.

It's funny as hell that a liberal hack like PMS will whine about THAT, but has no problem with the fact that general cluster of media organizations (ABC, SEE B.S., NBC, The New York Slimes, The Washington Compost, CNN, MSLSD, etc) are all fully dedicated to slanting their "reporting" to the far left side of the political spectrum.

FOXNews is a small counterbalance to all of those blatantly left wing propaganda outlets, and yet THAT small counterbalance perturbs the bejeezus out of dipshits like PMS.

Too funny.

:lmao:

One of the wake up calls in my life was when I realized that Japanese automotive engineers were acting smarter than their American counterparts. They were concentrating on their products and customers. We were assuming that anything that we wanted to make could be successfully marketed to willing, if not so bright, customers.

They were much righter than we, and wasteland Detroit is the monument to our reluctance to learn.

Just as wasteland DC is the monument to republican reluctance to learn the same lesson in the field of politics.

Fox news teaches that America the beautiful is history. That our people and our culture and our principles and our government and our institutions are bankrupt and they will remain so until we put those who brought a lot of that about, back into power.

We are smarter than that. At least a majority of us are.

Listen to President Obama's belief in our future. Then listen to Rush and Fox New's. And Boehner and Rove and McConnell and Norquist and the Koch's.

No wonder they have to rely on marketing to sell their crappy product.

Fox news teaches that America the beautiful is history. That our people and our culture and our principles and our government and our institutions are bankrupt and they will remain so until we put those who brought a lot of that about, back into power.

Listen to President Obama's belief in our future. Then listen to Rush and Fox New's. And Boehner and Rove and McConnell and Norquist and the Koch's.

Playing his record over and over and over and over again and again and again and again ....

Some folks at least pick a good track.

PMS prefers to loop on the scratch.

One of the funniest things that hacks like PMS object to is the "bias" of FOXNews.

Let us stipulate that FOXNews is biased, i.e., it leans to the right side of the political spectrum.

Ok.

It's funny as hell that a liberal hack like PMS will whine about THAT, but has no problem with the fact that general cluster of media organizations (ABC, SEE B.S., NBC, The New York Slimes, The Washington Compost, CNN, MSLSD, etc) are all fully dedicated to slanting their "reporting" to the far left side of the political spectrum.

FOXNews is a small counterbalance to all of those blatantly left wing propaganda outlets, and yet THAT small counterbalance perturbs the bejeezus out of dipshits like PMS.

Too funny.

From the perspective of Fox News addicts, everything is far left. Including the middle of the road where all solutions come from.

There is only one way to see the middle of the road. Take in facts, news, and objectively analyze them.

The fact that Fox News addicts, and left wing extremists as well, can't do that does not mean that it can't be done. At least by the willing and those with critical thinking skills.

Playing his record over and over and over and over again and again and again and again ....

Some folks at least pick a good track.

PMS prefers to loop on the scratch.

We're still waiting for your first contribution.

I am a conservative evangelical Christian who has resided in Oklahoma for over 35 years (I notice that two of the 'stories' of lynching involved my home state). Let me catagorically state that if a situation developed where a mob or group of individuals (I don't care what color) were dragging someone to a place to lynch them, I would stand in front of them and I would consider the use of deadly force to be reasonable to prevent the occurrance. I know for a fact, that if they knew of the situation, a number of my friends, family and neighbors would join me and yes, would without hesitation, use the same deadly force to stop the act.

You know that history is rife with atrocities and miscarriages of justice. However, I also know that to judge a person in history by the standards we use today is folly and totally illogical. I also know that to constantly dredge up instances of past injustices is nauseating. We know that slavery was wrong and we know that Jim Crow laws were wrong and we also know that the predujices suffered by minorities, not just African-Americans was terribly wrong. But you can't go back in time and fix them. All you can do is acknowledge them and ensure that they do not happen again. Ensure that the society we have today is true to the words of our founding fathers, "... that all men are created equal."

I am tired of the constant harping, whining, shieking and finger pointing. As long as EVERYONE holds on to the atrocities of the past, there can be no moving forward. How long are we, those who had NOTHING to do with these atrocities, supposed to atone for the sins of our fathers? I thought one of this nations founding principles was the fact that we did away with familial sins? Where the son could make his own way, despite the fact that his father was guilty of even the most vilest of crimes.

By the way, in 1921 Tulsa had one of the worst race riots in the history of America. It was horrible and they believe that over 200 African-Americans were murdered and thrown into mass graves. It started because a white woman said she was 'accosted' by a black man in one of the elevators of a downtown hotel. After the riot, she recanted. To this day there are those in the African-American community who demand reparations. Another 'I want you to write me a check' excuse.

Let's move on...

Ok.

Too funny.

From the perspective of Fox News addicts, everything is far left. Including the middle of the road where all solutions come from.

There is only one way to see the middle of the road. Take in facts, news, and objectively analyze them.

The fact that Fox News addicts, and left wing extremists as well, can't do that does not mean that it can't be done. At least by the willing and those with critical thinking skills.
Given your postings you only rationalize you're middle of the road. It's not how many drive on one side or the other, it's the shoulders that determine the middle, always has been, always will be. You ain't a moderate.

Forum List

Back