What real lynching looks like..

Only in your imagination Sparky, only in your imagination...... :lol:

Boy are you a tool. :lol: Here's your new avatar:

borg-in-alcove.jpg

Fit's you to a T!

:thup:

I see by your avatar that you see them to be another version of what you want to be true. I'm perfectly OK with being me.

In fact the choices of avatars by the cognitively disadvantaged here are quite revealing of the mess inside of their heads.
I have no problem with you being okay with being you, I'm sure Charles Manson felt the same......... (To use analogies you revel in.)
As for the mess inside one's head.... I see you haven't done a self examination since childhood, that's painfully obvious.

I've been learning continuously since childhood. You, I'm afraid it's obvious, not so much.

PMS is like that girl in college who once tried to offer me a little put-down. When asked for a match (for the candles on a celebration meal in the cafeteria), she said, "your ass and my face!"

It still took her about ten seconds to realize that she had fucked up even that EASY one.

Thank you for your contribution. I would say that it's about what was expected.

You are a whack job.

You're related to TderpM, aren't you, you stupid useless twat?

You've done as good a job as I've seen stating the highest principles of extreme media conservatism. Congratulations.

Thank you for your contribution. I would say that it's about what was expected.

You are a whack job.

You're related to TderpM, aren't you, you stupid useless twat?

You've done as good a job as I've seen stating the highest principles of extreme media conservatism. Congratulations.

Whereas YOU have demonstrated the intellectual bankruptcy of lolberals. You are such a clusterfuck of fail, PMS, that you almost make TderpM seem passingly intelligent.

Those who think that Archie Bunker was a documentary seem to be drawn here like moths to a flame. That's OK. The fire illuminates the flaws in what they call thinking. Barnum said that there's a sucker born every minute. That may have been accurate in his day but now it's down to seconds.

They're all in a line waiting for today's opinions from Fox and Rush. They have no ability to discern the damage that he intends for America so they soldier on trunk to tail like good elephants.

They are lost. You are not. Think. Think. Think. For yourself. And America will get by this.

Those who think that Archie Bunker was a documentary seem to be drawn here like moths to a flame. That's OK. The fire illuminates the flaws in what they call thinking. Barnum said that there's a sucker born every minute. That may have been accurate in his day but now it's down to seconds.

They're all in a line waiting for today's opinions from Fox and Rush. They have no ability to discern the damage that he intends for America so they soldier on trunk to tail like good elephants.

They are lost. You are not. Think. Think. Think. For yourself. And America will get by this.

Spin baby, spin!!!!

dizzy.gif

Last edited:
They think that a scary face as an avatar makes them powerful. So have primative tribes forever. They are no scarier than shamans were a thousand years ago, and no smarter either. Let them play their role. This is 2013. They are done.

Spin baby, spin!!!!

dizzy.gif

Don't pretend that you are relevant.

Ya know PMS, the real danger is not only from the blind followers of Lush Limpjaw but those like you who blindly agree with the likes of Rachel Madcow. It's the extremes on either side that have done the most damage to this country and yes, based on what I've seen you post, you're one of the extremists. Ain't it nice to know that you're just as bad as they are? :thup:

Rush is nothing but a lazy Hitler. He uses the hatred that he preaches to merely get rich. He is not willing to take on any responsibility for anything. Hitler took on the responsibility for changing the word by preaching hate to accommodate his deranged ego.

Americans before Rush were proud to be Americans.

So Rush is worse than Hitler because at least Hitler took responsibility for changing the world. It's official. You sir, are a whackadoodle.

I didn't say he was worse, I said that he was lazier. He's never taken responsibility for anything. He just talks.

I hope that the day never comes when extreme media conservatives believe that I am the same as them. Whatever word that you want to use that differentiates my thinking from yours is welcome.

ROFLMAO!!!! Rush is a lazy Hitler? Uhmmm... you're a stupid Hitler. What is a lazy Hitler anyway? Somebody who just invades France? I"m still not thoroughly convinced that you aren't a republican trying to do a parody of a liberal. At least I hope for your sake that's the case. You big ol' silly Hitler you.

PMZ's pms adversely affects its ability to cogitate.

Clearly.

The day that I let those unable to form their own opinions teach me anything about cognition, hell will freeze and pigs will fly.

PMS, dear lass: You aren't even bright enough to realize that your own "opinions" are imposed on you.

You lack any hint of the ability to formulate your own opinions.

Hell is safe from freezing and only a pig on board a plane is likely to fly.

You remain a dullwitted nincompoop.

'' You aren't even bright enough to realize that your own "opinions" are imposed on you.''

This says loads about you. You don't even recognize the existence of independent thinking. That you are, I assume, a product of the American education system demonstrates our biggest failure.

Ya know PMS, the real danger is not only from the blind followers of Lush Limpjaw but those like you who blindly agree with the likes of Rachel Madcow. It's the extremes on either side that have done the most damage to this country and yes, based on what I've seen you post, you're one of the extremists. Ain't it nice to know that you're just as bad as they are? :thup:

I get my news from MSM. I get my opinions from my analysis of those facts. You can't even imagine people like me but there are more of me than you. That’s why republicans are in line for extinction.

So Rush is worse than Hitler because at least Hitler took responsibility for changing the world. It's official. You sir, are a whackadoodle.

I didn't say he was worse, I said that he was lazier. He's never taken responsibility for anything. He just talks.

I hope that the day never comes when extreme media conservatives believe that I am the same as them. Whatever word that you want to use that differentiates my thinking from yours is welcome.

ROFLMAO!!!! Rush is a lazy Hitler? Uhmmm... you're a stupid Hitler. What is a lazy Hitler anyway? Somebody who just invades France? I"m still not thoroughly convinced that you aren't a republican trying to do a parody of a liberal. At least I hope for your sake that's the case. You big ol' silly Hitler you.

The analogy between rabid Rush and Hitler has been explained to you and apparently was over your head as is so much of life. No wonder you need Fox to form an opinion.

I get my news from MSM. I get my opinions from my analysis of those facts. You can't even imagine people like me but there are more of me than you. That’s why republicans are in line for extinction.

Still being ignorantly clueless eh Sparky. But then again ya have to, anyone who disagrees with you in an way shape or form is a wingnut and Republican. How transparent. :lmao:

Still being ignorantly clueless eh Sparky. But then again ya have to, anyone who disagrees with you in an way shape or form is a wingnut and Republican. How transparent. :lmao:

Look at your avatar. That's the way this world sees you. And it appears to be an accurate portrayal.

Look at your avatar. That's the way this world sees you. And it appears to be an accurate portrayal.

Only you and the few ultra-partisans here who think like you. That's a good thing. :thup:

You get your opinions from the "facts" presented by MSM?

Bullshit.

You get your opinions imposed on you by shit holes like MSLSD.

They present their distortions, which morons like you call "facts." And they "analyze" their distortions with enough spin to make a high energy particle accelerator. You dutifully lap up that spun "analysis."

You get your opinions from the "facts" presented by MSM?

Bullshit.

You get your opinions imposed on you by shit holes like MSLSD.

They present their distortions, which morons like you call "facts." And they "analyze" their distortions with enough spin to make a high energy particle accelerator. You dutifully lap up that spun "analysis."

I don't know who "MSLSD" is. I get my facts from newspapers, ABC and PBS mostly. They report news. They don't digest it and spin opinions. I can do that and in the process understand how to defend my conclusions.

It's obvious that wing nuts are quite unable to defend Fox's opinions.

Fox is the propaganda wing for the republican party. That's the only consideration that they invest in deciding how to spin. They are running out of susceptible audiance candidates though and that's the reason for the immanent extinction of the GOP and subsequent rebirth into something useful.

It will all work out and the period that we're leaving behind will forever be known as America's dark ages. You'll be able to brag to your grandchildren how you did your share in bringing about that darkness.

Forum List

Back