What real lynching looks like..

Lynch mobs denied people justice and denied people their very lives.

To get very over simplified, lynch mobs = very bad.

But I believe we all already knew this.

So, what point is served by making sure we hear it again?

Are there a LOT of lynchings going on today?

And one we can name is George Zimmerman.

EXACTLY, and guess who it is today who is doing the lynching? Liberals with the help of blacks like Shaprton and Obama and the MEDIA

Hispanics and anyone who lives today should take note if I were them

EXACTLY, and guess who it is today who is doing the lynching? Liberals with the help of blacks like Shaprton and Obama and the MEDIA

I see quite a number of white reactioanries, like yourself, Steph, who are attempting to politically lynch Obama. And for many of them, BHO's race is the prime offense.

People seem to be throwing the word around very casually today.

I'm sorry but retaliation lynchings won't be happening. Is there some other way we can help you seek revenge for shit that didn't even happen to you ?

I see quite a number of white reactioanries, like yourself, Steph, who are attempting to politically lynch Obama. And for many of them, BHO's race is the prime offense.

Jake--equating a political lynching to an actual one ?????? :cuckoo:

This message is hidden because JakeStarkey is on your ignore list.

jake is a frikken goofball...my gawd people are the lynching the poor dear Leader President..

but they were all love and honey with Bush...crack me up

Thank you for making Sallow's point so clear for him.

Thank you for making Sallow's point so clear for him.

Idiot--blacks and liberals wanted to lynch Zimmerman.

go sit in the corner.

i bet sallow never thinks of other mass harms, like wwii....or the jews...i really don't understand this fascination, after the zimmerman trial, with bringing up all the horrible past that everyone is aware of.

we all know what lynching is. white people used to lynch white people in lynch mobs and they lynch black people. think of the genocide in sudan....you never hear sallow comment on that or make threads about that....nope...he and his ilk are focused solely on the harm whites causes to blacks.

honestly, i can't think of any mindset that hurts america more. we will never overcome racial issues when people like sallow think the way they do or people like bodecea who thinks genocide is the same thing as slavery.
I think old Jroc would dispute that for ya..

He liked to call me a Jew because part of my family was Jewish.

They also had to flee Germany because of the Nazis.

have you ever made a thread about those injustices?

honestly, what is your reason for this thread?

Those injustices happened in Germany..and you folks bring up Hitler nearly every day and try to attach him to the left. Except he was a right wing Christian hero.

And why?

Because you folks seem to forget this stuff.

People seem to be throwing the word around very casually today.

like you did by starting this thread...give us a break...hardly ANYONE is alive today that took part in lynchings or slavery...it's a friggen part of HISTORY...so was what happened to the Indians...how weird they have MOVED on....some of you are called progressives, you really are regressive and oppressive...living in the PAST...nothing progressive about that

Lynching in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lynching went on into the 1960s.

It's a part of most of our lifetimes.

i bet sallow never thinks of other mass harms, like wwii....or the jews...i really don't understand this fascination, after the zimmerman trial, with bringing up all the horrible past that everyone is aware of.

we all know what lynching is. white people used to lynch white people in lynch mobs and they lynch black people. think of the genocide in sudan....you never hear sallow comment on that or make threads about that....nope...he and his ilk are focused solely on the harm whites causes to blacks.

honestly, i can't think of any mindset that hurts america more. we will never overcome racial issues when people like sallow think the way they do or people like bodecea who thinks genocide is the same thing as slavery.

Like I said, he's just being a faithful, blind follower of the master baiter, Barack H. Obama in stirring the racial hatred pot. Racial hatred and turmoil are necessary ingredients in Barry's plan.

Those injustices happened in Germany..and you folks bring up Hitler nearly every day and try to attach him to the left. Except he was a right wing Christian hero.

And why?

oh i see...because they happened in another country, you don't feel compelled to remind of those horrors....:rolleyes: also, you fail to realize that jews were treated like dirt in this country as well. but hey, they aren't black and you can't cry racism and use race to further your politics of hate.

as many on the right who bring up hitler, there are the same, if not more, on the left who do the same re bush and other republicans. you forget this stuff because it doesn't comport to your world view.

And why?

oh i see...because they happened in another country, you don't feel compelled to remind of those horrors....:rolleyes: also, you fail to realize that jews were treated like dirt in this country as well. but hey, they aren't black and you can't cry racism and use race to further your politics of hate.

as many on the right who bring up hitler, there are the same, if not more, on the left who do the same re bush and other republicans. you forget this stuff because it doesn't comport to your world view.

Lynching by rope or via Internet is and always has been wrong

And why?

Be all that as it may, there have been NO lynchings in this country in this century, except via the media.

i understand, however, to ignore history is to repeat it. using history in the manner sallow is, is not conducive to learning, rather, merely hate mongering and furthering his racial agenda

Oh CRAP, who brings up conservatives in the 1950s preventing Civil Rights legislation?

STFU, if you can tell the whole truth, far left liberals and far right reactionaries.

^ That pretty much tells the story: Fakey is very hostile to anybody who even CAN tell the truth.

Freud laughs at Fakey the Poseur.

We need to bring lynching back because it's evident that in this nation we don't punish criminals in a way they deserve. I say lets start with Ft. Hood shooter Hasan, Manning, Ariel Castro, all child molesters, anyone in prison for their 2nd violent offense or their first heinous offense, and every elected or appointed official that betrays this nation, the Constitution or their oaths of office.

IlarMeilyr, I believed you asked about the point?

jtpr urges violence, lawlessness and vigilantism.

Ok. So? He is not just a scumbag but a VERY outlying statistic.

Yet, according to your OP, we ALL "need" to know the sick sordid history of violent depraved criminality and racism from 100 years ago. Why?

None of us except filth like jtpr support what was done THEN and learning about it NOW aint gonna educate pod scum like jtpr, anyway.

Forum List

Back