What real lynching looks like..

i understand, however, to ignore history is to repeat it. using history in the manner sallow is, is not conducive to learning, rather, merely hate mongering and furthering his racial agenda

Yes, we know where he hails from. But notice that he doesn't address the many women who have been lynched under sharia law. They are hung the exact same way.

hanging_women_and_girls_in_iran.jpg

They are also stoned to death:

images

No black person has been lynched in this country since 1946. 67 years. The outcry over whites lynching blacks is a straw man in current days. It is used to garner sympathy for something that no black family alive today has experienced in their lifetime, let alone this century. I guess as long as that mule walks they will ride it, though.

How many whites have been killed by blacks since? Certainly more than the mere 3,000 or so black Republicans that were murdered by white Democrats.

They were murdered by right wing conservative Southerners. What political affiliation do right wing conservative Southerners have today?

Last edited:
i understand, however, to ignore history is to repeat it. using history in the manner sallow is, is not conducive to learning, rather, merely hate mongering and furthering his racial agenda

Yes, we know where he hails from. But notice that he doesn't address the many women who have been lynched under sharia law. They are hung the exact same way.

hanging_women_and_girls_in_iran.jpg

They are also stoned to death:

images

No black person has been lynched in this country since 1946. 67 years. The outcry over whites lynching blacks is a straw man in current days. It is used to garner sympathy for something that no black family alive today has experienced in their lifetime, let alone this century. I guess as long as that mule walks they will ride it, though.

I would say that there have been some lynchings or other racist acts of murderous violence close enough to a lynching to qualify.

Jasper, Texas in 1998: CNN - 3 whites indicted in dragging death of black man in Texas - July 6, 1998

Perhaps not literally a lynching, but the same evil concept.

But that still doesn't answer my question.

We all know it's depraved, evil, sick and unjustifiable. So, what is the "need" to review the historical lesson? Do we "need" to be reminded that we oppose slavery, too?

This message is hidden because JakeStarkey is on your ignore list.

Hey Ern, good to see you posting again. I was beginning to think we had lost you.

How many whites have been killed by blacks since? Certainly more than the mere 3,000 or so black Republicans that were murdered by white Democrats.

They were murdered by right wing conservative Southerners. What political affiliation do right wing conservative Southerners have today?

That is classic BS

Don't go into submarine building cause he whole structure would be filled with as many holes as that lame argument.

That is classic BS

Don't go into submarine building cause he whole structure would be filled with as many holes as that lame argument.

Nope. It is totally valid. The truth frightens you.

It sure wasn't liberals, as we define them today, lynching blacks, now was it. It was right wing conservative Southerners. And today, right wing conservative Southerners are Republicans.

The GOP Southern Strategy was so effective, the modern Republican Southerner is almost identical to the Dixicrats of the past. Anti-communist, big on states rights, hates big government, and racist.

You would not see a modern day Republican on a civil rights march, now would you. You would not see them riding on buses with negroes, or taking abuse at lunch counters with them, or getting themselves shot in Mississippi trying to register negroes to vote.

Nope. The modern day Republican is trying to keep blacks from voting. Living up to the legacy of their lynch-happy Dixiecrat ancestors.

Last edited:

That is classic BS

Sheesh. I think education may frighten YOU.

That is classic BS

I am very well educated. The modern day faux conservative infecting the Right is willfully blind to the facts.

You would not see a modern day Republican on a civil rights march, now would you. You would not see them riding on buses with negroes, or taking abuse at lunch counters with them, or getting themselves shot in Mississippi trying to register negroes to vote.

You do not see the modern day Republican fighting for the rights of minorities. You see them bashing homosexuals, Muslims, blacks, and immigrants on a non-stop orgy hatefest. Desperately seeking stories of darkies behaving badly to confirm their bias.

Nope. The modern day Republican is living up to the legacy of their lynch-happy Dixiecrat ancestors, trying to keep blacks from voting.

I'm old school conservative Republican. And I have been around long enough to see the mess the bigoted assholes have made. They have destroyed conservatism.

Last edited:

They were murdered by conservative Southerners. What political affiliation do such people have today?

Zimmerman haters

:lol:

This is still cracking me up. You are so desperate to hold onto a false belief, you got yourself all confused.

Conservative Southerners hate Zimmerman! They're all ticked off Trayvon was murdered. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

I am very well educated. The modern day faux conservative infecting the Right is willfully blind to the facts.

You do not see the modern day Republican fighting for the rights of minorities. You see them bashing homosexuals, Muslims, blacks, and immigrants on a non-stop orgy hatefest. Desperately seeking stories of darkies behaving badly to confirm their bias.

Nope. The modern day Republican is living up to the legacy of their lynch-happy Dixiecrat ancestors, trying to keep blacks from voting.

I'm old school conservative Republican. And I have been around long enough to see the mess the bigoted assholes have made. They have destroyed conservatism.

I think modern day Republicans are even frightening the Birchers..

:eusa_whistle:

Oh CRAP, who brings up conservatives in the 1950s preventing Civil Rights legislation?

STFU, if you can tell the whole truth, far left liberals and far right reactionaries.

Jake the Reactionary either confused or outright lying about the history of Civil Rights where Democrats ran the KKK and segregated lunch counters

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-of-lbj-and-race-goebbles-would-be-proud.html

There was a time when virtually all southerners were Democrats. That ended with the Civil Rights reforms by the Democrats of the 60s. Now the south is solid Republican.

Forum List

Back