What policies do you support that are widely unpopular?

Teddy Pollins

Feb 26, 2015
Are there any policies that you honestly think would make the USA a better place, but know would never be enacted because of how unpopular they would be?
One good idea for speculating...
Fat tax. People who are over a certain weight should be taxed. If it's a medical condition then they have to get a form signed by there doctors, or if for example they are a rugby player, again a form so they don't have to.^))

Are there any policies that you honestly think would make the USA a better place, but know would never be enacted because of how unpopular they would be?
Fat tax. People who are over a certain weight should be taxed. If it's a medical condition then they have to get a form signed by there doctors, or if for example they are a rugby player, again a form so they don't have to.^))

I am in favor of reasonable and smart nuclear power.

I am also in favor of nuclear power
I am in favor of green energy..I believe green energy, nuclear and future fusion could provide us with all the energy we'd ever need.
I am in favor of spending 10% of our gdp on science and programs to better study our universe.
I am in favor deporting all Islamic radicals
I am in favor of torture against our enemies.
I believe the male/female family is the only system that is good for raising children.

1. A head tax on all able bodied persons 18 or older, payable in cash or labor.

2. The total removal of government from marriage, in favour of civil contracts between any number of consenting adults, regardless of race, creed, color, gender or previous condition of servitude.

3. Required work from the able bodied for any governmental assistance.

How about the kind carried by an icbm?

Yeah, there are some which are obviously necessary.
Fracking, nuclear power expansion, controlled immigration. Reverse the current policy in this country of using the rich as a cash machine. Get rid of tax credits.

Nuclear Power
Flat Tax
Elimination of much of the alphabet soup's regulatory creation powers (IOW ability to write law)
Legalizing most drugs

Just to start :D

And how is "reasonable and smart nuclear power" defined?

Amend the US Constitution to put a stop to liberal lawlessness, also make it easier to imprison liberals for lying and undermining the Constitution and our laws. I would make it a felony for an elected member of congress, VP, or President to lie to the American people. You lie you go to jail and can never hold public office again for being a lying lowlife scumbag. Betraying the public's trust should be a crime.

No nuclear power at all, environmental care, planting forests, purifying air&water, electric motors development...

Massive cuts to the defense department budget comes to mind. Take the dod's money and divert it to infrastructure for just 1 year and could probably fix all the bridges about to collapse next time a bird poops on it.

I had that same thought 20 years ago, they rape me on smoke Taxes, fatsos should also pay.

Forum List

Back