What policies are the Democrats running on that will help the US citizen again?

Do you think that the FAR LEFT RADICAL DEMOCRATS have a chace on getting power in 2020?

• Not a chance, there are many stupid liberals in the US, but not that many. Moderates are waking up.

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • I am a moderate i am spineless, i might go Democrat just for the free money stuff.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Oh yeah, moderates and us liberals are too stupid to know better, we want the US punished.

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
No Shit Sherlock
But those attending will benefit just like those in K-12
So will our society.

That is why we provide Free Education

Conservatives have been complaining environmental regulations will bankrupt the country for 50 years

“What do you mean I can’t dump toxic chemicals in the river? Do you know what that will cost?”

free?

when was education 'free'?

Students don’t receive a bill
Same as those free roads you drive on every day

parents do.

Someone has to pay the teachers, pay for maintenance, etc.

Thanks for showing how big a fool you are.

I never received a bill when my children were in school
I still pay the same real estate taxes I did then

Its all included in the taxes you pay the city or town you live in dumbass.

Jesus you sure are stupid.
No Shit Sherlock

How do you think public revenue is raised?

Nothing is free you moron. Tax payers will pick up the tab for your "free college."

Oh and lets not forget the green shit those running for the Dem nomination are pushing. If implemented it would bankrupt the country.

You really are a lefty loon sheeple.
No Shit Sherlock
So will our society.

Conservatives have been complaining environmental regulations will bankrupt the country for 50 years

“What do you mean I can’t dump toxic chemicals in the river? Do you know what that will cost?”

free?

parents do.

Give it a rest.
You're paying,how they collect that payment is a moot point.

free?

parents do.

Its all included in the taxes you pay the city or town you live in dumbass.

Jesus you sure are stupid.
No Shit Sherlock

How do you think public revenue is raised?

You never received a bill when you kids were in school so it seems you don't know.

Dumbass.

Healthcare
Low cost higher education
Environmental protection
Raising minimum wage
Public transportation
And when no one works because they can get everything free, who will pay for it?

WTF are you babbling about?
Classic butt stain reply.
You are still drooling nonsense
When are you going to start making sense
Keep lying. It makes sense to any people who aren't liberal scum.

Nothing is free you moron. Tax payers will pick up the tab for your "free college."

Oh and lets not forget the green shit those running for the Dem nomination are pushing. If implemented it would bankrupt the country.

You really are a lefty loon sheeple.
No Shit Sherlock
So will our society.

free?

Actually you pay the bill through property taxes and the lotto for the public educational system here in Texas.

Also you pay for highway funding through your gas consumption tax when you fill up at the pump.

Parents do not receive a bill for their children. You pay the same property taxes whether you have no children in school or six kids in school

Again, as many have pointed out Free Education is never free. It is paid for by the taxpayer through Property Taxes, so yes the parent get the bill when the Taxes come in.

I know how dare I state this and before you ask about those that rent, well that is in the price of renting properties even in Section Eight Housing.

So as it has been shown to you:

1. Free Education is not free.

2. Road maintenance is paid through gas consumption tax and also toll fees.

3. Wanting Universal Healthcare will end up like the V.A. ...

So the reality is what some call free is never free because the taxpayer pays for it one way or the other either through sales taxes, property taxes, income taxes or consumption taxes...

No Shit Sherlock
So will our society.

free?

Actually you pay the bill through property taxes and the lotto for the public educational system here in Texas.

Also you pay for highway funding through your gas consumption tax when you fill up at the pump.

Parents do not receive a bill for their children. You pay the same property taxes whether you have no children in school or six kids in school

Again, as many have pointed out Free Education is never free. It is paid for by the taxpayer through Property Taxes, so yes the parent get the bill when the Taxes come in.

I know how dare I state this and before you ask about those that rent, well that is in the price of renting properties even in Section Eight Housing.

So the reality is what some call free is never free because the taxpayer pays for it one way or the other either through sales taxes, property taxes, income taxes or consumption taxes...
No Shit Sherlock

The services provided by the government are funded by the taxpayers

You just figure that one out?

Healthcare
Environmental protection
Raising minimum wage
Public transportation
And when no one works because they can get everything free, who will pay for it?

He is saying when society has become lazy who will pay the bill when no one is working to pay the taxes?

The Socialized society you are asking for will lead you to at least the former Yugoslavia Government or worst more of a Stalin type.

free?

No Shit Sherlock

The services provided by the government are funded by the taxpayers

You just figure that one out?

Wow, so nothing is free and you wrote the parent never get the bill...

You did not know how the School system is paid for?

Do you think the one percent is going to fund your Healthcare, Schools, and so on?

No, it will be the middle class which will grow smaller because of your desire for others to pay for your stuff.

Healthcare
Environmental protection
Raising minimum wage
Public transportation

He is saying when society has become lazy who will pay the bill when no one is working to pay the taxes?

The Socialized society you are asking for will lead you to at least the former Yugoslavia Government or worst more of a Stalin type.
He knows what I'm saying, he's just an America hating pos.

Death to babies in or out of the womb. That will increase the Democrat population for sure....
Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats
High taxes....That sure will help everyone who works....
Democrats Release Tax Hike Plan
Replace law abiding US citizens with diseased, illegal aliens who want to kill you.
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/11/the_migrant_caravan_of_diseases.html
Take away your cars, boats, motorcycles, gas furnaces, cooking grills, steaks, airplanes.
Democrats push for a Green New Deal to combat climate change
Take away your money so those people who dont want to work can get a living wage.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...um-wage/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1fd4f05d0e38

So far the Democrats are only running on old tired used before policies that haven't worked. Will it be again, "HATE" Trump that will win the day for the Dimwitocraps.

demotivational_liberals_work_hard_to_be_stupid.jpg

I bet this gets moved to the rubber room or flame zone, but it is an honest question about what Democrats are for.
/----/
Biden Pulls Off Dusty Tarp Covering Old Campaign Motorcycle

WASHINGTON—Saying it was time to “get out the hog for one last ride,” former Vice President Joe Biden pulled the dusty painter’s tarp off of his old campaign motorcycle Wednesday, gently running his hand along the polished chrome headlight and muttering “welcome back, baby.”

Er6LN231nfW1HKrNScg6oYa7zTEWbXD2v8OvwkUpaDh9GVe25N_JRN9ch0pMNK8oDV3s94y3fH500iP5aYpJWYMhFECXwbu9HGO9fivSXImj15Le4VLzyVn3teZR1I4xshNpkvGMxfpAnuL5wgEh-_BZevPNWdZympZiaIG8aSTiODQPW9MTT7QITg=s0-d-e1-ft

450cc. :gay:

Death to babies in or out of the womb. That will increase the Democrat population for sure....
Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats
High taxes....That sure will help everyone who works....
Democrats Release Tax Hike Plan
Replace law abiding US citizens with diseased, illegal aliens who want to kill you.
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/11/the_migrant_caravan_of_diseases.html
Take away your cars, boats, motorcycles, gas furnaces, cooking grills, steaks, airplanes.
Democrats push for a Green New Deal to combat climate change
Take away your money so those people who dont want to work can get a living wage.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...um-wage/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1fd4f05d0e38

So far the Democrats are only running on old tired used before policies that haven't worked. Will it be again, "HATE" Trump that will win the day for the Dimwitocraps.

demotivational_liberals_work_hard_to_be_stupid.jpg

I bet this gets moved to the rubber room or flame zone, but it is an honest question about what Democrats are for.
/----/
Biden Pulls Off Dusty Tarp Covering Old Campaign Motorcycle

WASHINGTON—Saying it was time to “get out the hog for one last ride,” former Vice President Joe Biden pulled the dusty painter’s tarp off of his old campaign motorcycle Wednesday, gently running his hand along the polished chrome headlight and muttering “welcome back, baby.”

Er6LN231nfW1HKrNScg6oYa7zTEWbXD2v8OvwkUpaDh9GVe25N_JRN9ch0pMNK8oDV3s94y3fH500iP5aYpJWYMhFECXwbu9HGO9fivSXImj15Le4VLzyVn3teZR1I4xshNpkvGMxfpAnuL5wgEh-_BZevPNWdZympZiaIG8aSTiODQPW9MTT7QITg=s0-d-e1-ft

450cc. :gay:

Gotta be at least a 750 or you're a puss.

Forum List

Back