What policies are the Democrats running on that will help the US citizen again?

Do you think that the FAR LEFT RADICAL DEMOCRATS have a chace on getting power in 2020?

• Not a chance, there are many stupid liberals in the US, but not that many. Moderates are waking up.

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • I am a moderate i am spineless, i might go Democrat just for the free money stuff.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Oh yeah, moderates and us liberals are too stupid to know better, we want the US punished.

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
I vote 3rd party...I could vote Republican but when I hear..

Social security is bad
Medicare is bad
Unions are bad
College is bad
Teachers are bad
Paid benefits are bad

This kind of stuff is out there. In other words employees are bad for America. This is why I cannot vote for the tepubs and Dems are also way out there.

Liberal colleges and universities are lowering tuition? Filthy polluting Dem run cities are going to finally clean up their environmental mess?

Dems are working on making community colleges free
Gov Cuomo is doing it for all of NY

Nothing is free you moron. Tax payers will pick up the tab for your "free college."

Oh and lets not forget the green shit those running for the Dem nomination are pushing. If implemented it would bankrupt the country.

You really are a lefty loon sheeple.
No Shit Sherlock
But those attending will benefit just like those in K-12
So will our society.

That is why we provide Free Education

Conservatives have been complaining environmental regulations will bankrupt the country for 50 years

“What do you mean I can’t dump toxic chemicals in the river? Do you know what that will cost?”

free?

when was education 'free'?

Students don’t receive a bill
Same as those free roads you drive on every day

They aren't free dumbass. Local, State and Fed taxes pay for roads.

Nothing is free you moron. Tax payers will pick up the tab for your "free college."

Oh and lets not forget the green shit those running for the Dem nomination are pushing. If implemented it would bankrupt the country.

No Shit Sherlock
So will our society.

Conservatives have been complaining environmental regulations will bankrupt the country for 50 years

“What do you mean I can’t dump toxic chemicals in the river? Do you know what that will cost?”

free?

Actually you pay the bill through property taxes and the lotto for the public educational system here in Texas.

Also you pay for highway funding through your gas consumption tax when you fill up at the pump.

Parents do not receive a bill for their children. You pay the same property taxes whether you have no children in school or six kids in school

No Shit Sherlock
So will our society.

free?

You are not charged when you enter most roads. They are built collectively for the benefit of all. They are publicly owned and built
Private companies do not invest in roads

Education is free...as are roads, police, fire and other public services

Last edited:

Social security is bad
Medicare is bad
Unions are bad
College is bad
Teachers are bad
Paid benefits are bad

This kind of stuff is out there. In other words employees are bad for America. This is why I cannot vote for the tepubs and Dems are also way out there.

Careful...you might be self manipulating and twisting what you hear.
I think what you really hear is as follows:
Ponzi schemes are bad
Monopolies are bad
Political indoctrination by educators is bad
Working for your own shit is good

Social security is bad
Medicare is bad
Unions are bad
College is bad
Teachers are bad
Paid benefits are bad

Careful...you might be self manipulating and twisting what you hear.
I think what you really hear is as follows:
Ponzi schemes are bad
Monopolies are bad
Political indoctrination by educators is bad
Working for your own shit is good
Social Security and Medicare are great, popular programs that are depended on by hundreds of millions

Belonging to a modern society is good

No Shit Sherlock
So will our society.

free?

You are not charged when you enter most roads. They are built collectively for the benefit of all. They are publicly owned and built

Nothing is free dumbass. Tax dollars pay for everything you named.

You really aren't to smart.

Healthcare
Low cost higher education
Environmental protection
Raising minimum wage
Public transportation

Liberal colleges and universities are lowering tuition? Filthy polluting Dem run cities are going to finally clean up their environmental mess?

If liberals want free college then the liberal professors of the colleges should not get a paycheck thus creating a free education. It is only fair..

Same goes for the military
If you want a military ten times stronger than any other nation...then you should pay for it

Do you ever think anything through before posting?

No Shit Sherlock
So will our society.

free?

Nothing is free dumbass. Tax dollars pay for everything you named.

You really aren't to smart.
No Shit Sherlock
That is how societies function.......they collect revenue into a general fund and pay for public services out of that fund.

You are not charged by how many kids you have in school, how many times the police have come to your house, which roads you drive on. If your house is on fire.....you do not whip out a credit card when the fire trucks arrive

If liberals want free college then the liberal professors of the colleges should not get a paycheck thus creating a free education. It is only fair..

If you want a military ten times stronger than any other nation...then you should pay for it

Best you got?
How else do you justify your ala carte pricing of public services?

Best you got?

Think for just a minute....
One of those is mentioned in the Constitution.

Best you got?

Think for just a minute....
One of those is mentioned in the Constitution.
Makes no difference in how public services are funded does it?

No Shit Sherlock
So will our society.

free?

parents do.

Someone has to pay the teachers, pay for maintenance, etc.

Thanks for showing how big a fool you are.

No Shit Sherlock
So will our society.

free?

/---/ "Students don’t receive a bill"
Sure they do. The minute they get their first job and start paying taxes.
View attachment 251342

And that is the way it works

If parents had to cough up the full cost of education ($10,000 per student per year ), only the privileged few would get educated

I am now retired and my kids are grown up. But I still pay thousands a year for schools.......a wise investment

But I still pay thousands a year for schools.......a wise investment

more proof they aren't free,

Thank you

Death to babies in or out of the womb. That will increase the Democrat population for sure....
Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats
High taxes....That sure will help everyone who works....
Democrats Release Tax Hike Plan
Replace law abiding US citizens with diseased, illegal aliens who want to kill you.
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/11/the_migrant_caravan_of_diseases.html
Take away your cars, boats, motorcycles, gas furnaces, cooking grills, steaks, airplanes.
Democrats push for a Green New Deal to combat climate change
Take away your money so those people who dont want to work can get a living wage.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...um-wage/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1fd4f05d0e38

So far the Democrats are only running on old tired used before policies that haven't worked. Will it be again, "HATE" Trump that will win the day for the Dimwitocraps.

demotivational_liberals_work_hard_to_be_stupid.jpg

I bet this gets moved to the rubber room or flame zone, but it is an honest question about what Democrats are for.
You didn't put enough selections in my opinion. A yes or no would have been good. So, yes they have every chance because we have finally gotten to the point where the seeds these bastards have planted are sprouting into full grown blooming idiots who are functional morons that believe everything they are told and will not challenge any authority.

You can see the evidence of this all around us. The media plays only what they want us to hear and spins and twists it to feed the audience of idiots who then help the cause along by repeating it as gospel to willing waiting ears. We are electing muslim savages to congress and other filth who want nothing else than to end this country. Morality is gone and law had failed.

No Shit Sherlock
So will our society.

free?

parents do.

I never received a bill when my children were in school
I still pay the same real estate taxes I did then

No Shit Sherlock
So will our society.

free?

parents do.

I never received a bill when my children were in school
I still pay the same real estate taxes I did then

Its all included in the taxes you pay the city or town you live in dumbass.

Jesus you sure are stupid.

Forum List

Back