What policies are the Democrats running on that will help the US citizen again?

Do you think that the FAR LEFT RADICAL DEMOCRATS have a chace on getting power in 2020?

• Not a chance, there are many stupid liberals in the US, but not that many. Moderates are waking up.

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • I am a moderate i am spineless, i might go Democrat just for the free money stuff.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Oh yeah, moderates and us liberals are too stupid to know better, we want the US punished.

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Healthcare
Low cost higher education
Environmental protection
Raising minimum wage
Public transportation

Liberal colleges and universities are lowering tuition? Filthy polluting Dem run cities are going to finally clean up their environmental mess?

Dems are working on making community colleges free
Gov Cuomo is doing it for all of NY

Nothing is free you moron. Tax payers will pick up the tab for your "free college."

Oh and lets not forget the green shit those running for the Dem nomination are pushing. If implemented it would bankrupt the country.

You really are a lefty loon sheeple.
No Shit Sherlock
But those attending will benefit just like those in K-12
So will our society.

That is why we provide Free Education

Conservatives have been complaining environmental regulations will bankrupt the country for 50 years

“What do you mean I can’t dump toxic chemicals in the river? Do you know what that will cost?”

free?

when was education 'free'?

“What do you mean I can’t dump toxic chemicals in the river? Do you know what that will cost?”

Listen up fucktard, people have not been doing that for decades and only then cause they didn't know better. And you should know a lot about not knowing better.

Death to babies in or out of the womb. That will increase the Democrat population for sure....
Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats
High taxes....That sure will help everyone who works....
Democrats Release Tax Hike Plan
Replace law abiding US citizens with diseased, illegal aliens who want to kill you.
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/11/the_migrant_caravan_of_diseases.html
Take away your cars, boats, motorcycles, gas furnaces, cooking grills, steaks, airplanes.
Democrats push for a Green New Deal to combat climate change
Take away your money so those people who dont want to work can get a living wage.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...um-wage/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1fd4f05d0e38

So far the Democrats are only running on old tired used before policies that haven't worked. Will it be again, "HATE" Trump that will win the day for the Dimwitocraps.

demotivational_liberals_work_hard_to_be_stupid.jpg

I bet this gets moved to the rubber room or flame zone, but it is an honest question about what Democrats are for.
/----/
Biden Pulls Off Dusty Tarp Covering Old Campaign Motorcycle

WASHINGTON—Saying it was time to “get out the hog for one last ride,” former Vice President Joe Biden pulled the dusty painter’s tarp off of his old campaign motorcycle Wednesday, gently running his hand along the polished chrome headlight and muttering “welcome back, baby.”

Er6LN231nfW1HKrNScg6oYa7zTEWbXD2v8OvwkUpaDh9GVe25N_JRN9ch0pMNK8oDV3s94y3fH500iP5aYpJWYMhFECXwbu9HGO9fivSXImj15Le4VLzyVn3teZR1I4xshNpkvGMxfpAnuL5wgEh-_BZevPNWdZympZiaIG8aSTiODQPW9MTT7QITg=s0-d-e1-ft

Democrats like to make promises and political investigations but they're pretty lean on legislative results that don't add trillions to the national debt.

“The bike has a personality all its own. Ask anyone who’s come to any of my town halls over the years. The thing’s a 450-cc white-hot clam magnet.”

Somebody is full of shit. An electra glide is 1200 CC

Listen up fucktard, people have not been doing that for decades and only then cause they didn't know better. And you should know a lot about not knowing better.
/----/ DEC issues 8 tickets to Nassau Jiffy Lube, manager
A Baldwin Jiffy Lube and its store manager were issued eight tickets for dumping oil that seeped into lakes connected to the Great South Bay, the state Department of Environmental Conservation said.

Healthcare
Environmental protection
Raising minimum wage
Public transportation

Liberal colleges and universities are lowering tuition? Filthy polluting Dem run cities are going to finally clean up their environmental mess?

Nothing is free you moron. Tax payers will pick up the tab for your "free college."

Oh and lets not forget the green shit those running for the Dem nomination are pushing. If implemented it would bankrupt the country.

No Shit Sherlock
So will our society.

Conservatives have been complaining environmental regulations will bankrupt the country for 50 years

free?

Students don’t receive a bill
Same as those free roads you drive on every day

Who cares?

Once those toxic chemicals are in the water they are no longer the problem of the dumper

No Shit Sherlock
So will our society.

free?

/---/ "Students don’t receive a bill"
Sure they do. The minute they get their first job and start paying taxes.
idiot award.jpg

Healthcare
Environmental protection
Raising minimum wage
Public transportation

Healthcare could have been achieved in 1974 and 2009 had they just adopted the Nixon\Kennedy plan.

The thing is Healthcare will never be free, so using the word free is a lie. Say what you want is Socialized medicine that the taxpayer pays for.

You can not say it because once you do then you know the red and purple states will say hell no...

Lower cost for Higher Education will still be paid for by the Taxpayer.

Now before you start chewing on my leg I for one believe in JTPA'S but they should be for fields that are needed and not for fields that have too many graduates in.

The cost to educate someone in Nursin or even driving a truck will pay for itself over the years with added tax revenue.

Environmental Protection?

We already have it and let be honest the EPA has failed us and if you need something in the last decade look at the Navajo Nation.

As for raising the minimum wage, you do know States can do that on their own and do not need the Federal Government to force them.

You can not raise the Federal minimum wage to fifteen dollars an hour without hurting the country.

States should do this along with your public transportation, heck everything on your list can be done on the State level, so why is your State failing you?

No Shit Sherlock
So will our society.

free?

View attachment 251342

And that is the way it works

If parents had to cough up the full cost of education ($10,000 per student per year ), only the privileged few would get educated

I am now retired and my kids are grown up. But I still pay thousands a year for schools.......a wise investment

No Shit Sherlock
So will our society.

free?

Actually you pay the bill through property taxes and the lotto for the public educational system here in Texas.

Also you pay for highway funding through your gas consumption tax when you fill up at the pump.

Healthcare
Environmental protection
Raising minimum wage
Public transportation

Healthcare could have been achieved in 1974 and 2009 had they just adopted the Nixon\Kennedy plan.

The thing is Healthcare will never be free, so using the word free is a lie. Say what you want is Socialized medicine that the taxpayer pays for.

You can not say it because once you do then you know the red and purple states will say hell no...

Now before you start chewing on my leg I for one believe in JTPA'S but they should be for fields that are needed and not for fields that have too many graduates in.

The cost to educate someone in Nursin or even driving a truck will pay for itself over the years with added tax revenue.

We already have it and let be honest the EPA has failed us and if you need something in the last decade look at the Navajo Nation.

As for raising the minimum wage, you do know States can do that on their own and do not need the Federal Government to force them.

You can not raise the Federal minimum wage to fifteen dollars an hour without hurting the country.

States should do this along with your public transportation, heck everything on your list can be done on the State level, so why is your State failing you?
With healthcare, it comes down to what pocket it comes out of

Right now, most comes out of your paycheck and your employer. Healthcare is a cost of doing business

Universal Healthcare would relieve employers of having to fund healthcare. Instead of health insurance coming out of your paycheck, it would be added as a tax.

Personally, I see no benefit from having my employer and an insurance company serving as a middle man adding no value to healthcare

Healthcare
Environmental protection
Raising minimum wage
Public transportation

With healthcare, it comes down to what pocket it comes out of

Right now, most comes out of your paycheck and your employer. Healthcare is a cost of doing business

Universal Healthcare would relieve employers of having to fund healthcare. Instead of health insurance coming out of your paycheck, it would be added as a tax.

Personally, I see no benefit from having my employer and an insurance company serving as a middle man adding no value to healthcare

So you want the V.A. style healthcare system?

Ask yourself how well has that worked?

I prefer to keep it where I can pay to see a doctor if I want and not have the government dictate when and if I can see one...

No Shit Sherlock
So will our society.

free?

View attachment 251342

And that is the way it works

If parents had to cough up the full cost of education ($10,000 per student per year ), only the privileged few would get educated

I am now retired and my kids are grown up. But I still pay thousands a year for schools.......a wise investment
Progressives want babies born to vote for them before they kill them.

Healthcare
Environmental protection
Raising minimum wage
Public transportation

No Shit Sherlock
So will our society.

You really are a moron. That green crap AOC is pushing would bankrupt the country.

Oh and tax money pays for that "free" education K-12. Nothing is ever free. Someone pays for
it.

You want universal healthcare. The Govt. in charge of health care for 350 million Americans?? You really are stupid. All you would get is mountains of red tape, long lines, paperwork up the ass and long waits. The Govt. should never be in charge of health care. Its not their role.

The VA is a prime example. You really are an idiot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back