What percentage of white america is racist?

So, if there are non-white racists, then why is it that America and the western world only care about white racism?

Why aren't there polls and surveys on racist non-white people?

Are you just not intelligent enough to ask these questions, or are you just full of shit on this issue?
Probably because white racists are the problem dummy. Arent you intelligent enough to figure this out on your own?
laugh.gif
Yep, the "racists" of an aging, shrinking population that is already a tiny global minority is such a problem....

In all actuality the Democrats and the Neo-cons are just as racist towards white people as you are. You are all full of shit and progress is on our side.
I agree that to the rich and GOP we are all n$%&%rs.

But keep in mind Ben carson is not. Like fake trump said on SNL after fake carson was attacked at one of his rally's, "come on guys what did I say? Not this one! He's one of the good ones"
SNL is about as informative as "the Onion".

Between "the view", "the daily show", MTV and "SNL" it is wonder how any educated person could ever vote Democrat.
Interesting the daily show is more truthful and informative than the corporate media you parrot.
Sure it is...

Probably because white racists are the problem dummy. Arent you intelligent enough to figure this out on your own?
laugh.gif
Yep, the "racists" of an aging, shrinking population that is already a tiny global minority is such a problem....

In all actuality the Democrats and the Neo-cons are just as racist towards white people as you are. You are all full of shit and progress is on our side.
I am glad you finally got it. When you own everything it doesnt matter how you are declining. You still own all the opportunities. However I agree you are getting too weak to hold onto your racism for long.
The majority of white people are becoming too weak to sustain the system and defend themselves from anti-white racism, but that only means white self hate dies that much faster.
If you weren't being suckered by the GOP you'd realize most Jewish Muslim and Hispanic people in America consider themselves white and benefit from white privilege.

The gop are using religion and Mexicans as issues to divide us. Gays too. As soon as they stop doing that Kaitlyn Jenner will be your nominee. You already had a black and woman run. Four years from now you'll be running a Muslim and gay for the GOP nominee
I hate the GOP, moron.

The problem for you is that it took me far less time to see through the disgrace that is the Democrat party.
I know I'm a broken record but the Democrats didn't screw the poor and lower middle class they screwed themselves by voting Republican or not at all.

Can't take the country back when in 2 years only 30% will show up and vote in the midterm elections.

Do you know who is smart enough to show up and vote every 2 years? The 30% richest Americans. They know it matters and convinced enough of us it doesn't.

It should be a law you have to vote like in australia

..... since my family is multiracial. ...

Batshit Boy still hasn't gotten it through his tiny pin head that making this declaration does not give him a free pass for his vile and filthy racism and religious bigotry. He's a fucking moron.

Naw. Its not all. I know some that have risked much for me but I would guess no lower than 85%.
This black author on NPR was telling a story how his teachers thought he was arrogant and being unrealistic for wanting to go to Harvard.

That was 30 years ago. Glad things aren't that bad anymore
What makes you think things are not that bad anymore? Most people in life try to talk you out of risk. Some through being haters and others because they love you. If you told your family you were going to stop working and start a business this minute how many would try to talk you out of it?

Anyone who is the slightest bit critical at any level on any issue for any reason at any time of a member of a Certified Victim Group (CVG) is racist.

Unless that CVG member is a conservative.

The judge and jury, of course, are our beloved PC Police.

So just check with them first if you plan on saying anything other than glowing about a non-conservative member of a CVG. Either that, or be prepared to lose your job or your business or to be otherwise punished in some way.

There, I think I covered that pretty well.

:rock:

Naw. Its not all. I know some that have risked much for me but I would guess no lower than 85%.
This black author on NPR was telling a story how his teachers thought he was arrogant and being unrealistic for wanting to go to Harvard.

That was 30 years ago. Glad things aren't that bad anymore

Yeah, now assholes like you just advocate segregation and forced sterilization. How enlightened.

Anyone who is the slightest bit critical at any level on any issue for any reason at any time of a member of a Certified Victim Group (CVG) is racist.

So just check with them first if you plan on saying anything other than glowing about a non-conservative member of a CVG. Either that, or be prepared to lose your job or your business or to be otherwise punished in some way.

Just like when conservative head of the FCC Powell said, " I may not be able to define obscene but I know it when I see or hear it"

Just like when conservative head of the FCC Powell said, " I may not be able to define obscene but I know it when I see or hear it"

Sorry. To often it is a knee jerk response as Mac said.

LIbs see it even when it is NOT there.

Maybe especially then.

Maybe especially then.
I will agree blacks see racism where there is none sometimes but what about when it is there?

You gonna deny blacks experience racism?

I hope one day you are descriminated against for being old but have no way to prove it

Maybe especially then.
I will agree blacks see racism where there is none sometimes but what about when it is there?

Of course racism still exists.

But constantly screaming "racism" only exacerbates the problem.

I hope one day you are descriminated against for being old but have no way to prove it
Wow, thanks. Nice of you.

I'm half hispanic, and my extended family Christmas photos look like one of those Celebrate Diversity! posters you no doubt have hanging on your kitchen wall. From Mexican to Japanese to Nigerian. And if someone thinks I'm too old for something, too bad for them.

See? You're illustrating my point for me. Congratulations.

Last edited:

Maybe especially then.

Of course racists hate being pointed out. Whining about it is not going to stop people from pointing them out though.

Maybe especially then.

I'm going to deny they experience very much racism.

And my comment was specifically about libs, not blacks.

Maybe especially then.

Of course racists hate being pointed out. Whining about it is not going to stop people from pointing them out though.
You're choosing to miss the point, but I'm used to that.

Forum List

Back