What percentage of white america is racist?

If you dismiss all racial discrimination...
And another one.

I already made it quite clear on this very thread that I think racism still exists. Of course it does.

I don't know if your perceptions are distorted because of your ideology, or if you're just lying.

Either way, you keep illustrating why I don't know how to communicate with people like you.
I'm just trying to have a fucking conversation. Why are YOU having such a hard time?
Because (a) you keep tossing out straw man arguments, (b) in our brief conversation you have already wished bad things on me, and (c) you don't appear to realize that there is a vast middle ground between denying that racism even exists and constantly shouting "racist!".

Yes, that makes having a normal conversation a little challenging for me.
Trust me, you're discussion techniques are part of the problem.

I wish someone would discriminate against you to teach you a lesson. Same way I wish people who defended Zimmerman would some day get the call from the cops that their kid was shot and then have the murderer let off because your kid had a hoodie on and some pot in his system.

Do you think ignorant racist Zimmerman defenders deserve any less?

Oh yea, another strawman.

PS. Glad to see we agree there is a middle ground.

My advice to you is admit when the other side makes a point you agree with. Or at least let us know you understand. Otherwise it seems like we're talking to a stubborn mule.

Let me guess you're a conservative
So I have twice said that racism obviously still exists. In other words, I agreed with you, and it somehow still hasn't sunk in. Don't know what else to tell you, don't know how many times it would take, have a nice day.

And as far as my politics, this is pretty much on the money:

chart

If you dismiss all racial discrimination...
And another one.

I already made it quite clear on this very thread that I think racism still exists. Of course it does.

I don't know if your perceptions are distorted because of your ideology, or if you're just lying.

Either way, you keep illustrating why I don't know how to communicate with people like you.
I'm just trying to have a fucking conversation. Why are YOU having such a hard time?
Because (a) you keep tossing out straw man arguments, (b) in our brief conversation you have already wished bad things on me, and (c) you don't appear to realize that there is a vast middle ground between denying that racism even exists and constantly shouting "racist!".

Yes, that makes having a normal conversation a little challenging for me.
Trust me, you're discussion techniques are part of the problem.

I wish someone would discriminate against you to teach you a lesson. Same way I wish people who defended Zimmerman would some day get the call from the cops that their kid was shot and then have the murderer let off because your kid had a hoodie on and some pot in his system.

Do you think ignorant racist Zimmerman defenders deserve any less?

Oh yea, another strawman.

PS. Glad to see we agree there is a middle ground.

My advice to you is admit when the other side makes a point you agree with. Or at least let us know you understand. Otherwise it seems like we're talking to a stubborn mule.

Let me guess you're a conservative
So I have twice said that racism obviously still exists. In other words, I agreed with you, and it somehow still hasn't sunk in. Don't know what else to tell you, don't know how many times it would take, have a nice day.

And as far as my politics, this is pretty much on the money:

chart
I didn't know we were in that much of a disagreement.

Of course racists hate being pointed out. Whining about it is not going to stop people from pointing them out though.
And he better not come crying to us if/when it happens to him. Young white people hate black people who cry about discrimination but then when they get old they start crying about age discrimination.

I'm going to throw all the shit they say to us about blacks right back in their faces. AHHHH old people are paranoid. They think it's because they are old but it's really because they are slow.

Basically they should allow age discrimination. Business' should have the right. Those old farts cost a lot in healthcare and they don't know computers like the young people do. FUCK EM! Why? Because I'm not old. Same reason he don't care about blacks.
Look at all the straw men.

Again, I'm used to this, it's why I don't burn much effort trying to communicate with partisan ideologues.
Maybe a white dude can only understand what a black is going through i..t.

No. People can empathize with other people, even if they have never had the identical experience.

I don't have to be eaten by sharks to understand that it sucks for people who get eaten by sharks.
You shouldnt use words you dont know the meaning of. In order to empathize you need to have gone through the experience. In order to understand how people feel that get eaten by sharks you would need to get eaten by one.

em·pa·thize
ˈempəˌTHīz/
verb
  1. understand and share the feelings of another.

Your posted definition does not support your claim that in order to empathize with someone that you need to experience what they experience.

Dumbass.

And he better not come crying to us if/when it happens to him. Young white people hate black people who cry about discrimination but then when they get old they start crying about age discrimination.

I'm going to throw all the shit they say to us about blacks right back in their faces. AHHHH old people are paranoid. They think it's because they are old but it's really because they are slow.

Basically they should allow age discrimination. Business' should have the right. Those old farts cost a lot in healthcare and they don't know computers like the young people do. FUCK EM! Why? Because I'm not old. Same reason he don't care about blacks.

Again, I'm used to this, it's why I don't burn much effort trying to communicate with partisan ideologues.

No. People can empathize with other people, even if they have never had the identical experience.

I don't have to be eaten by sharks to understand that it sucks for people who get eaten by sharks.
You shouldnt use words you dont know the meaning of. In order to empathize you need to have gone through the experience. In order to understand how people feel that get eaten by sharks you would need to get eaten by one.

em·pa·thize
ˈempəˌTHīz/
verb
Really? Because I always tell middle class white people they need to learn empathy. Am I wrong saying that?

That's the old meme.

Back in the day, when Black and Poor Problems were caused by Top Down Issues, it made sense to get WHites/Middle Class people to empathize so that they would change policy.

BUT NOW? NOw lefties don't WANT Whites/Middle Class to try to empathize, or to understand, because that would lead them to realize that TODAY'S problems are mostly self generated.

And that would lead to them changing policy that empowers Dem and Black leaders.

em·pa·thize
ˈempəˌTHīz/
verb
Really? Because I always tell middle class white people they need to learn empathy. Am I wrong saying that?

That's the old meme.

Back in the day, when Black and Poor Problems were caused by Top Down Issues, it made sense to get WHites/Middle Class people to empathize so that they would change policy.

BUT NOW? NOw lefties don't WANT Whites/Middle Class to try to empathize, or to understand, because that would lead them to realize that TODAY'S problems are mostly self generated.

And that would lead to them changing policy that empowers Dem and Black leaders.
Today we realize that to the rich, we are all n*#rs.

At first they picked on the blacks but I didn't care because I'm not black. Then gays, then muslims, then mexicans.

And I forgot before them they used to pick on us Greeks, Italians, Irish, etc.

There is only rich and not rich. Nothing else matters.

em·pa·thize
ˈempəˌTHīz/
verb

Your posted definition does not support your claim that in order to empathize with someone that you need to experience what they experience.

Dumbass.
Of course it does dumb ass. You cant possibly understand something until you experience it. You are a fucking idiot. :laugh:

em·pa·thize
ˈempəˌTHīz/
verb

Dumbass.
Of course it does dumb ass. You cant possibly understand something until you experience it. You are a fucking idiot. :laugh:

Don't project your pathetic limitations.

em·pa·thize
ˈempəˌTHīz/
verb

Dumbass.

Don't project your pathetic limitations.
I'm projecting your pathetic limitations. I dont have any limitations. Your illiteracy is astounding.
laugh.gif

100% of Mudda is cave monkey. :piss2::laugh:
Let me give you another example of why whites don't want to live with blacks. Troy Michigan, a very safe white city. Murders never happen in Troy. So this Indian woman ends up dead. Stabbed multiple times. You guessed it. The black guy down the hall. Ladies husband was traveling overseas and the mother fucker robbed and killed her when she was alone. I wonder if she caught him and he had to kill her or if he intended on killing her. I bet she caught him and he didn't want to go to prison

Sorry but when we hear these stories every day, why would we want blacks moving in? I understand it's a free country but wtf.

And if this was a rare occurrence then I'd just be a dick head racist.

Let me give you another example of why whites don't want to live with blacks. Troy Michigan, a very safe white city. Murders never happen in Troy. So this Indian woman ends up dead. Stabbed multiple times. You guessed it. The black guy down the hall. Ladies husband was traveling overseas and the mother fucker robbed and killed her when she was alone. I wonder if she caught him and he had to kill her or if he intended on killing her. I bet she caught him and he didn't want to go to prison

Sorry but when we hear these stories every day, why would we want blacks moving in? I understand it's a free country but wtf.

Once again, who the fuck told you that YOU speak for "whites," asshole?

You must be a racist dick head then. The stats on interracial murder should clear that up in your mind. I dont mind if whites dont want to live with Blacks I'd actually prefer most of them didnt.

You must be a racist dick head then. The stats on interracial murder should clear that up in your mind. I dont mind if whites dont want to live with Blacks I'd actually prefer most of them didnt.
I'm just being honest. Would I mind you as a neighbor? No. Do I want to segregate? No.

But when things like this happen....

Forum List

Back