What percentage of men...

Wow......I never had an occasion to add them up....

I'm pathetic.......

two of them ended up married to Me....

Not pathetic.

Smart.

Pathetic is sleeping with anything that moves and not being picky.

I used to say "anything that casts a shadow". :D

I have never counted how many women I have had sex with. As I sit here, I find I cannot recall some of their names, and I have a feeling I am forgetting some, too. Some of them have probably forgotten me. :lol:

I actually sought out the craziest women I could find. They are the best in bed. But, man, did that come with a cost.

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom."

I did a lot of really stupid things in my younger days as a military man. Really stupid things. Took ridiculous risks, most of the time on purpose. I was self-destructive with a vengeance.

There comes a point when you decide, "Well, if I broke a commandment once, it makes no difference if I do it a hundred times. God's gonna smite me anyway, if he exists."

And, boy, was I hoping He did not exist! I broke nine of the ten pretty regular.

That is why I try not to judge a person or situation based on a snapshot sample of their life. You never know who is going to end up a wise clean living person or who is going to end up a complete degenerate. I've seen plenty of people go the other way. God-fearing, arm-waving born-agains who suffer a few setbacks in life and then peg the evil meter as if they were trying to make up for lost time.

I usually pity people I see who are living a corrupt life. I don't get angry at them. I feel sorry for them because I know what is going on in their soul. I really do.

I'm a very, very, very lucky man. I was given a second chance on life. I was given a gift so large I can never pay it back fully no matter how much good I do from here on out.

And that is how I try to live now. As if I was doing my best to pay back a debt that can't be fully paid.

Last edited:
the one i did not, i should have....., for some crazy reason i respected (???????????) her and wanted to marry her.

That falls into the ...if I'd only known then what I know now category. Have one or two of those myself.

55 years later the memory of her still haunts me, especially this year and i do not know why, i sometimes think she is trying to find me.., also i have had dreams of her of a time long, long ago and far, far away.

if she is looking for me and found me i am not sure how i would handle it, other than say, "sorry babe.., you are 55 years too late", or would i lead her on with false hopes and break her heart as she did me.

Wow......I never had an occasion to add them up....

I'm pathetic.......

two of them ended up married to Me....

Not pathetic.

Smart.

I have never counted how many women I have had sex with. As I sit here, I find I cannot recall some of their names, and I have a feeling I am forgetting some, too. Some of them have probably forgotten me. :lol:

I actually sought out the craziest women I could find. They are the best in bed. But, man, did that come with a cost.

I did a lot of really stupid things in my younger days as a military man. Really stupid things. Took ridiculous risks, most of the time on purpose. I was self-destructive with a vengeance.

There comes a point when you decide, "Well, if I broke a commandment once, it makes no difference if I do it a hundred times. God's gonna smite me anyway, if he exists."

And, boy, was I hoping He did not exist! I broke nine of the ten pretty regular.

That is why I try not to judge a person or situation based on a snapshot sample of their life. You never know who is going to end up a wise clean living person or who is going to end up a complete degenerate. I've seen plenty of people go the other way. God-fearing, arm-waving born-agains who suffer a few setbacks in life and then peg the evil meter as if they were trying to make up for lost time.

I usually pity people I see who are living a corrupt life. I don't get angry at them. I feel sorry for them because I know what is going on in their soul. I really do.

I'm a very, very, very lucky man. I was given a second chance on life. I was given a gift so large I can never pay it back fully no matter how much good I do from here on out.

And that is how I try to live now. As if I was doing my best to pay back a debt that can't be fully paid.

I can vouch for men liking the crazy women had an ex pass me over for two (at different times in life). One cheated on him multiple times and then soaked him for his money. The other threw objects at his head, kicked in doors,tore up his shoulder and stalked his family members. Hope the sex was worth it lol. Some men never learn.

I can relate to the comment you made about breaking commandments. That's what kept me in check most of the time. Had the opportunity to be the "other woman" a few times...turned it down. I didn't want to answer for adultry...knowing that the Lord knew exactly how it made me feel when it happened to me. Also kept my raging hormones in check a lot.

This is where the regret comes in a little...

Do know a baseball player, Line cook and Cowboy from my past I regret turning down. :)

Last edited:
Not pathetic.

Smart.

I can vouch for men liking the crazy women had an ex pass me over for two (at different times in life). One cheated on him multiple times and then soaked him for his money. The other thre objects at his head, kicked in doors,tore up his shoulder and stalked his family members. Hope the sex was worth it lol. Some men never learn.

I can relate to the comment you made about breaking commandments. That's what kept me in check most of the time. Had the opportunity to be the "other woman" a few times...turned it down. I didn't want to answer for adultry...knowing that the Lord knew exactly how it made me feel when it happened to me. Also kept my raging hormones in check a lot.

Do know a baseball player, Line cook and Cowboy from my past I regret turning down. :)

You go to hell for lusting in your heart too....:eusa_whistle:

the one i did not, i should have....., for some crazy reason i respected (???????????) her and wanted to marry her.

That falls into the ...if I'd only known then what I know now category. Have one or two of those myself.

55 years later the memory of her still haunts me, especially this year and i do not know why, i sometimes think she is trying to find me.., also i have had dreams of her of a time long, long ago and far, far away.

if she is looking for me and found me i am not sure how i would handle it, other than say, "sorry babe.., you are 55 years too late", or would i lead her on with false hopes and break her heart as she did me.

It's kind of weird... I can think of two people in particular from my past I dream about pretty regularly. I guess I relate to something about them. Doubt I would want to rekindle anything though. Sometimes you just know too much...you know?

Anyway...sometimes the fantasy and the "dream" is much better than the reality.

I can vouch for men liking the crazy women had an ex pass me over for two (at different times in life). One cheated on him multiple times and then soaked him for his money. The other thre objects at his head, kicked in doors,tore up his shoulder and stalked his family members. Hope the sex was worth it lol. Some men never learn.

You go to hell for lusting in your heart too....:eusa_whistle:

Exactly why I said...If I only knew then...what I know now.

Forum List

Back