What Percent of New Sexual Harassment Claims Do You Think...

It's easy for a woman to claim a man harassed her, and it can cause lots of problems for the man involved. I have no doubt that many of the claims are filed simply as a way for the woman to get even with some man she doesn't like, or that she simply wants to embarrass. I once worked at a place where a nasty female co-worker was known to have considered using harrassment claims as a way to get even with her "enemies" (anyone she did not like). But, then, that woman was particularly hateful and sleazy.

But over a long life I known many men who treated women like shit, and many of these men were predators. And, if a man is rich or in a position of power it would be easier, and more likely, for him to use that position to force himself on women, imo.

Sixteen women have claimed that president Douchebag has sexually harassed them. The White House denies anything happened. But knowing what a vile, filthy, and disgusting person the Orange Turd is, through his own words and actions, can any honest and reasonable person not believe the accusers, in this case? I'd believe anyone over the Orange Liar In Chief. In this particular case, I'd believe 100 percent of the accusations are true.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- all they need do present the PROOF and then take the President Trump to Court Monk !!

Chinese solution , lots of young 'chinese' guys are SUPPOSEDLY going 'gay' because too many baby girls were left to die because they were girls and the parents wanted a boys . ------------ Not fer me thank GOD but may work for some people that can't get a girl !!

This is rape in hindsight. Many women do this. After the fact they want attention or sympathy or something.

A man with a good public reputation and deep pockets is more likely to suffer sexual harassment charges. The deeper the pockets and the greater the reputation the more 'go away' money she could get even though he may be 100% innocent.

A man with a good public reputation and deep pockets is more likely to suffer sexual harassment charges. The deeper the pockets and the greater the reputation the more 'go away' money she could get even though he may be 100% innocent.
That's why Vice President Pence is always with his wife. Which feminists say is WORSE behavior than sexual assault.

The more new sexual harassment claims I read about in the media, I start to wonder how many were just a guy trying to hit on a woman, and she wasn't into him... so instead of looking at it as a guy looking for a date, they think it is sexual harassment.

I mean if I'm at a bar, and I walk up to a woman and tell her how beautiful she is and asking her if I can buy her a drink, that's just me trying to make conversation and possible find a date. But if she isn't into me, she can now claim I was sexually harassing her?

I'm not saying there isn't a sexual harassment problem. With Weinstein and many others who were in positions of power, definitely did some sick shit, but some of these other reports are just... nothing all that odd.

Take for example that chick complaining about H.W. Bush. Did she really feel harassed by a 85+ year old man sitting in a wheel chair?

The more new sexual harassment claims I read about in the media, I start to wonder how many were just a guy trying to hit on a woman, and she wasn't into him... so instead of looking at it as a guy looking for a date, they think it is sexual harassment.

I mean if I'm at a bar, and I walk up to a woman and tell her how beautiful she is and asking her if I can buy her a drink, that's just me trying to make conversation and possible find a date. But if she isn't into me, she can now claim I was sexually harassing her?

I'm not saying there isn't a sexual harassment problem. With Weinstein and many others who were in positions of power, definitely did some sick shit, but some of these other reports are just... nothing all that odd.

Take for example that chick complaining about H.W. Bush. Did she really feel harassed by a 85+ year old man sitting in a wheel chair?
We live in a hyper sensitive nation where every victim class is looking to prove they are a victim.

Instead of trying to be a happy person, fulfilled by who and what they are, they get some kind of sick satisfaction from making another persons life a living hell.

to answer the original first question it looks like Sexual Harassment is anything that the woman says it is . And that includes ' hgw bush' . Its not acceptable to slap a womans butt and then claim privlege of senility is it ??

Last edited:

I know this very attractive lass that wonders why men never ask her out, and now she will learn because too many females take it too far and claim something that is not real.

Yes, Sexual harassment is real and happen but in today time a man is better off just paying for a prostitute than trying to pick up a bar fly seeing the bar fly might cost him more if she accuses him of wrongdoing!

Oh, on a personal note I was once accused of Sexual Harassment and was cleared and the female lost her job after the company found out she lied and was trying to get money through a fake lawsuit.

So I know for a fact some women lie and since then I have never spoken to a woman anywhere unless she start up the conversation...

i think thats that correct , all of it Bruce . I am waiting for this kind of accusations and lawsuits and legal problems to hit high school kids as its already in colleges . Maybe a return to NO ' dating ' and Chaperones like it was years ago and how it is today in some of Christianity Bruce .

Larry Flynt defined Sexual Harassment as: Telling a woman that if she doesn't have sex with you, she will be fired. Everything else is just some poor schmuck tiring to get laid

Forum List

Back