What one must do for a promotion

320 Years of History

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2015
Washington, D.C.
In job after job that I've held, the way to secure promotion to the next level is to actually demonstrate that one can perform in the manner called for at that next level. One must demonstrate that in terms of technical skill and in terms of one's comportment. That was so in moving from staff accountant to senior accountant, and from there to senior consultant to managing consultant, and so on through the ranks of the partnership. That's the way it is among the professional ranks of any organization.

Seeking the office of President is no different. Repeatedly we see that Donald Trump, regardless of whether he may be able to read the PDBs, cut the ribbons, nominate federal appointees and other mechanical activities of the President, the man has not shown that he is of suitable character to be President. That, more than anything else, is why he does not deserve to be "promoted" to President of the United States.

It's exactly the same thing that's kept many a person from making partner, from ascending to the ranks of managing partner, from reaching the C-level and from thriving overall in whatever discipline they may have pursued. There is no reason it be any different for Trump, particularly since he's been a CEO he does know that and he knows better than to be the ill tempered, insufferably ignominious polisson he is.

In job after job that I've held, the way to secure promotion to the next level is to actually demonstrate that one can perform in the manner called for at that next level. One must demonstrate that in terms of technical skill and in terms of one's comportment. That was so in moving from staff accountant to senior accountant, and from there to senior consultant to managing consultant, and so on through the ranks of the partnership. That's the way it is among the professional ranks of any organization.

Seeking the office of President is no different. Repeatedly we see that Donald Trump, regardless of whether he may be able to read the PDBs, cut the ribbons, nominate federal appointees and other mechanical activities of the President, the man has not shown that he is of suitable character to be President. That, more than anything else, is why he does not deserve to be "promoted" to President of the United States.

It's exactly the same thing that's kept many a person from making partner, from ascending to the ranks of managing partner, from reaching the C-level and from thriving overall in whatever discipline they may have pursued. There is no reason it be any different for Trump, particularly since he's been a CEO he does know that and he knows better than to be the ill tempered, insufferably ignominious polisson he is.

Really? You typed all of this to simply say that you believe he hasn't earned it?

You're entitled to your opinion, so my question is pretty simple what has Hillary done to earn it?

Based on what I know her single significant accomplishment is she is, now this is according to Guinness World Book of Records, the biggest F'ing liar known to all political parties...

I'm with BluesLegend on that. ONE "maybe" breach of security protocols would get most folks fired. Calling even one co-worker a deplorable on their private social media would get them fired, much less half the office. And hating the higher ups (aka the wealthy) would see them sitting if not getting demoted - Why give a person a raise when they hate those who have money? 99% whiners get passed over a lot.

OP, this is a really bad argument to make for Hillary.

Yeah well here we are after 8 years of a meat puppet faggot who has proven to be a complete disaster so Donald Dump can't possibly be worse than a sociopath hag who, like the moonbat messiah has accomplished nothing in life beyond bullshitting their way through elections.

If you believe hitlery is the best choice you're a threat to the genepool.

If you think Trump is the answer I'm not going to insult you to your face.... but I am amused by that.

Yeah well here we are after 8 years of a meat puppet faggot who has proven to be a complete disaster so Donald Dump can't possibly be worse than a sociopath hag who, like the moonbat messiah has accomplished nothing in life beyond bullshitting their way through elections.

If you believe hitlery is the best choice you're a threat to the genepool.

If you think Trump is the answer I'm not going to insult you to your face.... but I am amused by that.

who would you vote for?

I'm an Independent, mostly Libertarian. I took the test in my sig - Trump comes the closest to my beliefs as to what is best for this country whilst having a chance at winning. That is where my vote goes.

If you have different beliefs for where this country should go then vote them, but do not sit on a high horse and poke fun at those who actually vote issues rather than emotions.

who would you vote for?

It's gonna be TRump. I don't like it much but he ain't hitlery and a 3rd party isn't going to make it.

I like to joke about voting Vermin Supreme and shit, but I'm certain that Trump is better than any other candidate, even the 3rd parties.

I would have loved Ted Cruz, and I think that id Herman Cain had made it in 2012 he would have beat the tar out of the meat puppet. He'd be a great president. Fred Thompson (God rest him) would have saved the republic if he won in 2008.

Not in the cards though, we're circling the drain.

who would you vote for?

It's gonna be TRump. I don't like it much but he ain't hitlery and a 3rd party isn't going to make it.

I like to joke about voting Vermin Supreme and shit, but I'm certain that Trump is better than any other candidate, even the 3rd parties.

I would have loved Ted Cruz, and I think that id Herman Cain had made it in 2012 he would have beat the tar out of the meat puppet. He'd be a great president. Fred Thompson (God rest him) would have saved the republic if he won in 2008.

Not in the cards though, we're circling the drain.
the tokens? you liked the tokens? why?

Really? You typed all of this to simply say that you believe he hasn't earned it?

You're entitled to your opinion, so my question is pretty simple what has Hillary done to earn it?

Based on what I know her single significant accomplishment is she is, now this is according to Guinness World Book of Records, the biggest F'ing liar known to all political parties...

Red:
Yes, I did type that. I did so because I'm not the sort who will often make statements that I don't explain and/or support.

Blue:
I don't know that I have a full answer to your question but I'll list a few things:
That said, though I'm very certain that Donald Trump is wrong person to elect President, I'm far less convinced of that regarding Mrs. Clinton. It's not 100% assured that I think Mrs. Clinton should be, but I'm 100% certain Trump should not be. So, as you can tell, if I ultimately do vote for Mrs. Clinton, she'll have earned my vote by dint of Trump's default more so than anything else.

If you think Trump is the answer

I don't think Trump is "the answer;" I think Trump is the opposite of even so much as an answer to anything that needs fixing. Trump is a dreadfully maladjusted misdemeanant and frightfully feeble-minded mental midget with the natural grace of an intoxicated beluga whale.

It's less a matter of Mrs. Clinton being the best or even a good or okay choice, and more that Trump is absolutely the worst choice.

You couldn't be more wrong if you were rdean.

You seriously believe that sociopath hag who is clearly guilty of greater crimes lesser government drones and even generals have either gone to prison for or had their careers ended.

Comey flat out said so, but he also knew Lynch wouldn't prosecute so he used that as a scapegoat. "No reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case" my ass. No prosecutor who didn't want to get run out of town (or even die of mysterious causes) would touch it.

Hitlery's scandals, theft of government property and history of abusive treatment proves that she is a self serving sociopath who should be under observation in a hospital.

NOTHING trump has even been accused of comes anywhere near the corruption of the Clinton Crime Family Foundation alone.

Red:
Yes, I did type that. I did so because I'm not the sort who will often make statements that I don't explain and/or support.

Blue:
I don't know that I have a full answer to your question but I'll list a few things:
That said, though I'm very certain that Donald Trump is wrong person to elect President, I'm far less convinced of that regarding Mrs. Clinton. It's not 100% assured that I think Mrs. Clinton should be, but I'm 100% certain Trump should not be. So, as you can tell, if I ultimately do vote for Mrs. Clinton, she'll have earned my vote by dint of Trump's default more so than anything else.

You did it again, you really must like the Kool Aid. This is your justification to vote for Clinton over Trump, I think it's safe to say you would have chosen her no matter who the Republican's elected. What you and the establishment miss this time around is that The Donald for all his misgivings has made it to this point for one very simple reason, The Career Politician has done a terrible job and a substantial number of Americans know it.

Based on the mechanisms that control the information to the world today, she has an advantage. We can debate the semantics of why Trump should be elected over Clinton for days, but you have to know when H. Ross Perot tried this in '92 it led to her husbands presidency. This time the Anti Establishment Candidate won the party nomination and has battered her to a pulp.

If she does win, she will be the most hated POTUS of modern times, the day will come that no one will believe her or her cabinet. I want to compare this to so many simple examples in life we seem to manage through, yet the political correctness of our society today will reject it. The system is corrupt, broken and in need of repair, but the individuals such as yourself continue to drink the Kool Aid like nothing is wrong...

Red:

Blue:

You did it again, you really must like the Kool Aid. This is your justification to vote for Clinton over Trump, I think it's safe to say you would have chosen her no matter who the Republican's elected. What you and the establishment miss this time around is that The Donald for all his misgivings has made it to this point for one very simple reason, The Career Politician has done a terrible job and a substantial number of Americans know it.

Based on the mechanisms that control the information to the world today, she has an advantage. We can debate the semantics of why Trump should be elected over Clinton for days, but you have to know when H. Ross Perot tried this in '92 it led to her husbands presidency. This time the Anti Establishment Candidate won the party nomination and has battered her to a pulp.

If she does win, she will be the most hated POTUS of modern times, the day will come that no one will believe her or her cabinet. I want to compare this to so many simple examples in life we seem to manage through, yet the political correctness of our society today will reject it. The system is corrupt, broken and in need of repair, but the individuals such as yourself continue to drink the Kool Aid like nothing is wrong...

The Donald has "misgivings"? I seriously doubt an ego like his has "misgivings" or can even seriously consider such a concept. The man can't even admit it when caught in a lie.

Red:

Blue:

The Donald has "misgivings"? I seriously doubt an ego like his has "misgivings" or can even seriously consider such a concept. The man can't even admit it when caught in a lie.

I forgot you're perfect...

Red:

Blue:

I forgot you're perfect...

How can one forget what one never knew? Be that as it may, now that you do know, don't make the same mistake again. <winks>

Forum List

Back