What newly-leaked DNC emails reveal should TERRIFY Christians!!!

AllenBWest.com ^ | July 30, 2016 | Michael Cantrell
More disturbing revelations about the DNC continue to come to light as hacked emails continue to be published online, exposing the radical left for who they really are for the whole world to see. One of the latest developments to surface are emails that show the Democratic Party was working with anti-religious freedom groups to get around religious liberty laws that protect our First Amendment right to believe what we want, worship where we want, and live out our beliefs both publicly and privately. This is truly atrocious.....

29zwvub.jpg

Allen West is mentally retarded. He needs to be quarantined.

More disturbing revelations about the DNC continue to come to light as hacked emails continue to be published online, exposing the radical left for who they really are for the whole world to see. One of the latest developments to surface are emails that show the Democratic Party was working with anti-religious freedom groups to get around religious liberty laws that protect our First Amendment right to believe what we want, worship where we want, and live out our beliefs both publicly and privately. This is truly atrocious.....

29zwvub.jpg

If that's the case, you need to be shot so you can't reproduce!

29zwvub.jpg

Hillary needs to be quarantined, being prone to barking like a dog, maybe that's why she's having these weird seizure-like moments, she could have rabies or something.

Christians are easily terrified, though.

Who shouldn't fear having their rights trampled. If they can stomp on religious freedom, then none of the other freedoms are safe, either.

If they start killing over being offended by having Christianity constantly ridiculed, then we'll have a big problem.

The left is trying to force Christians to give up some beliefs, particularly when it comes to abortion and gays. Notice that Muslims aren't facing the same demands.

Who shouldn't fear having their rights trampled. If they can stomp on religious freedom, then none of the other freedoms are safe, either.

If they start killing over being offended by having Christianity constantly ridiculed, then we'll have a big problem.

The left is trying to force Christians to give up some beliefs, particularly when it comes to abortion and gays. Notice that Muslims aren't facing the same demands.

"The left is trying to force Christians to give up some beliefs,"

The aim is to force us to give up ALL our beliefs, we were forewarned of this time, The Bible clearly states that we would face ridicule, persecution and ultimately be executed if we don't renounce ALL Christianity and also denounce Jesus Christ.

The Leftist Agenda, worldwide, is the Anti-Christ Agenda, Leftists are notoriously proud of being Athiest, of hating God and hating Christianity, they are Luciferarians.

Well the answer is NO, we're NOT going to renounce Christianity, nor are we going to denounce Jesus Christ. Period.

We will fight this Satanic wickedness and we'll continue to fight and reject the degenerate Leftist Agenda, including the mass murdering of babies in the womb and the whole LGBT Agenda.

There's going to be much struggle and much bloodshed, The Bible also tells us this, but ultimately WE win, the Luciferarians lose, The Bible makes that perfectly clear.

Meh. Crucifixion isn't really scary when you can just come back a few days later, show off your wounds, and then ascend into the heavens until you're called back to dole out final judgment to all. If that's what happens, I say bring on the crucifixion!

25.gif

With all due respect, and I don't use that phrase sarcastically, no one can force a believer of any religion to give up on their beliefs. The most anyone can do is present reasons why you may be wrong (even with the scripture you thought supported your beliefs), but no one can actually change your opinion but you. In the US, though, we have separation of church and state. It's precious, and in my opinion it's not applied enough.

That said, I agree completely that Muslims aren't faced with the same pressure - not in the least bit. They aren't pressured on many fronts. There are many reasons for that, none of them particularly good. Which is why Christians often find me oddly in their corner on this issue.

With all due respect, and I don't use that phrase sarcastically, no one can force a believer of any religion to give up on their beliefs. The most anyone can do is present reasons why you may be wrong (even with the scripture you thought supported your beliefs), but no one can actually change your opinion but you. In the US, though, we have separation of church and state. It's precious, and in my opinion it's not applied enough.

That said, I agree completely that Muslims aren't faced with the same pressure - not in the least bit. They aren't pressured on many fronts. There are many reasons for that, none of them particularly good. Which is why Christians often find me oddly in their corner on this issue.

"That said, I agree completely that Muslims aren't faced with the same pressure - not in the least bit."

This is because the Leftists now have the big love-in with Islam, we'll just refer to it as the Leftist Kiss Ass Project.

"That said, I agree completely that Muslims aren't faced with the same pressure - not in the least bit."

This is because the Leftists now have the big love-in with Islam, we'll just refer to it as the Leftist Kiss Ass Project.

It's not a love-in with Islam. It's a love-in with the fatuous notion that protecting a minority religion is the same as protecting the non-religiously-based human rights of a minority.

Hillary made the comment that Christians will have to give up some beliefs. They will be forced to go against them and it would just be easier if they'd stop believing certain things.

They must cater gay weddings or attend them as photographers or face heavy fines and likely losing their businesses. Muslims have denied service to gays without an ounce of criticism over it.

The left does not fear Christians no matter how terrible they treat them while they understand fully that even a minor offense against Muslims ends in bloodshed.

It's not a love-in with Islam. It's a love-in with the fatuous notion that protecting a minority religion is the same as protecting the non-religiously-based human rights of a minority.

Leftism and Islam fit like a hand in a glove, both contain fundamental elements that both compliment each other and also enhance each other.

Regarding the issue of "minority", essentially Leftists have decided to say fuck you to any sort of majority and for decades have pandered in pathetic fashion to any and every minority.

Hillary made the comment that Christians will have to give up some beliefs. They will be forced to go against them and it would just be easier if they'd stop believing certain things.

They must cater gay weddings or attend them as photographers or face heavy fines and likely losing their businesses. Muslims have denied service to gays without an ounce of criticism over it.

The left does not fear Christians no matter how terrible they treat them while they understand fully that even a minor offense against Muslims ends in bloodshed.

1) When did she say Christians have to give up on some beliefs? Please provide a quote. (Please note that this is in no way a defense of Clinton. I just like sources when talking about this stuff in earnest).

2) As for catering gay weddings, etc., I'm not aware of any legislation or pending legislation that results in fines for refusing to make cakes or take photos at gay weddings. Please provide evidence. As far as I know, there's public condemnation, sure. But that's a far cry from legislation, and it certainly doesn't entail anyone being forced to stop believing in anything. It just means their business will suffer, possibly to the point of failure, because customers are aware of the photographer/bakers' discriminatory beliefs, and will choose to buy elsewhere. If the resulting pressure is too much for someone to take, as far as their religious convictions vs. their business interests are concerned... well, that's their own personal dilemma to hash out.

3) Again, as far as Muslims go, there has been one - and only one- news piece, etc., that I'm aware of that tried to draw a parallel to Muslim establishments, but it's received virtually no attention in the press. So you'll get no argument from me there.

2) As for catering gay weddings, etc., I'm not aware of any legislation or pending legislation that results in fines for refusing to make cakes or take photos at gay weddings. Please provide evidence. As far as I know, there's public condemnation, sure. But that's a far cry from legislation, and it certainly doesn't entail anyone being forced to stop believing in anything. It just means their business will suffer, possibly to the point of failure, because customers are aware of the photographer/bakers' discriminatory beliefs, and will choose to buy elsewhere. If the resulting pressure is too much for someone to take, as far as their religious convictions vs. their business interests are concerned... well, that's their own personal dilemma to hash out.

Judge Orders Colorado Cake Maker To Serve Gay Couples

One of several.

DENVER (AP/CBS4) – A baker who refused to make a wedding cake for a same-sex ceremony must serve gay couples despite his religious beliefs or face fines, a judge said Friday.

The order from administrative law judge Robert N. Spencer said Masterpiece Cakeshop in suburban Denver discriminated against a couple “because of their sexual orientation by refusing to sell them a wedding cake for their same-sex marriage.”

The order says the cake-maker must “cease and desist from discriminating” against gay couples. Although the judge did not impose fines in this case, the business will face penalties if it continues to turn away gay couples who want to buy cakes.

1) When did she say Christians have to give up on some beliefs? Please provide a quote. (Please note that this is in no way a defense of Clinton. I just like sources when talking about this stuff in earnest).

3) Again, as far as Muslims go, there has been one - and only one- news piece, etc., that I'm aware of that tried to draw a parallel to Muslim establishments, but it's received virtually no attention in the press. So you'll get no argument from me there.

If you don't know your subject, DON'T post or you'll be slapped down!

The first one was crucified so maybe there is good reason to scared.

Meh. Crucifixion isn't really scary when you can just come back a few days later, show off your wounds, and then ascend into the heavens until you're called back to dole out final judgment to all. If that's what happens, I say bring on the crucifixion!

I don't know if you are being sarcastic but did Jesus know for sure if he was going to resurrect himself? He basically knew he was the coming mesiah and that meant he had to follow the scripture of what was going to happen. The guy did kind of have a break down when he asked if he could get out of his crucification so he may not have been completely sure since he was, technichally, still a man on the earth. He still felt pain and had insecurities. He may have thought things like 'what if the story my mom told me about my birth wasn't true'. I think that would be a normal thought to have at that particular moment since even the most self-confident people can have doubts in them. The point I was making he might not have known for sure until he died on the cross because that is when everything gets tested.

" He may have thought things like 'what if the story my mom told me about my birth wasn't true'."

You mean like the one about "god" was the baby's daddy? What is so strange about that? Why would the Bejeebus call his mom a liar? What did they do with married women that screwed around and got pregnant back then? I mean JEEEZUSS would have to weight all the facts, wouldn't he, BEFORE he shot his mouth off at his trial. WTF was he expecting Pontius Pilot was going to do? Sorry, the whole thing is just too stupid to believe. If all this was true Jesus was too stupid to be considered some kind of a man/god.

Judge Orders Colorado Cake Maker To Serve Gay Couples

One of several.

DENVER (AP/CBS4) – A baker who refused to make a wedding cake for a same-sex ceremony must serve gay couples despite his religious beliefs or face fines, a judge said Friday.

The order from administrative law judge Robert N. Spencer said Masterpiece Cakeshop in suburban Denver discriminated against a couple “because of their sexual orientation by refusing to sell them a wedding cake for their same-sex marriage.”

The order says the cake-maker must “cease and desist from discriminating” against gay couples. Although the judge did not impose fines in this case, the business will face penalties if it continues to turn away gay couples who want to buy cakes.

Ah, thank you. I certainly hope the citizens of Colorado won't be re-electing this judge.

I don't see how this is forcing the baker to give up his beliefs, however. It's wrong, but at this point s/he's just being warned about a possible future fine for refusing a type of customer.

Which really, if you think about it, is silly. Every day s/he might be making a birthday cake for a murderer. The only difference is that one sin is out in the open for the zealous to judge, and the other isn't. It's silly all the way around, from the judge to the baker.

Feeling no slap, sorry to say (and I'd admit it if I did). Portraying that as some real effort to change Christian beliefs is a stretch, to put it mildly.

Feeling no slap, sorry to say (and I'd admit it if I did). Portraying that as some real effort to change Christian beliefs is a stretch, to put it mildly.

I presume that her words mean little to nothing to you then.... Perhaps you should look at that video and concentrate on the highlighted part...and THIS from an agnostic!

Forum List

Back