Cruz, Rubio, Kasich should do a joint press conference with Trump

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
To announce they are joining forces to defeat Hillary..Put their personal differences aside and do what's best for the country.... The race would be over if they did:cool:

To announce they are joining forces to defeat Hillary..Put their personal differences aside and do what's best for the country.... The race would be over if they did:cool:

Uh......I think they arrived at the conclusion that Trump is NOT what is best for the country......

Uh......I think they arrived at the conclusion that Trump is NOT what is best for the country......

Yeah, but for the wingnut's sake, wouldn't it be awesome for them and Trump? Somebody needs to jump in and make them feel better.

Cruz can go fuck himself. I respected the man till the convention. All he had to do was stay home. Kasich is a liberal for all intents & purposes so he can join him. As far as Rubio, I don't think it would matter to anyone.

I agree but all 3 are self serving narcissists who only care about themselves and not about the country.

Cruz can go fuck himself. I respected the man till the convention. All he had to do was stay home. Kasich is a liberal for all intents & purposes so he can join him. As far as Rubio, I don't think it would matter to anyone.

Cruz has the organization, he's proved that..Kasich runs OH we could use him as well..Rubio is a good campaigner

I agree but all 3 are self serving narcissists who only care about themselves and not about the country.

Trumps the "deal maker" lets make a deal

Trump's money was the deal maker.

Trump's money was the deal maker.

You don't need money to make deals. The whole country benefits by keeping Hillary's corruption out of the White House

What an idiot! No one gives a fuck about any of those losers.

And besides, if they were honest they'd rather hillary. Otherwise they would just shut up. But they are fueding with trump when he's not beating up babies or pissing on poor people and war heros.

Maybe you should nominate Obama's nominee to the supreme before hillary appoints a wack job tree hugger

That's what he claims.....the record?

Not so much...

Donald Trump's business failures: a comprehensive guide

To announce they are joining forces to defeat Hillary..Put their personal differences aside and do what's best for the country.... The race would beover if they did:cool:

I dont really their endorsements matter that much.

What an idiot! No one gives a fuck about any of those losers.

And besides, if they were honest they'd rather hillary. Otherwise they would just shut up. But they are fueding with trump when he's not beating up babies or pissing on poor people and war heros.

Maybe you should nominate Obama's nominee to the supreme before hillary appoints a wack job tree hugger
What an infantile post that was, so childlike. Western MI likes Cruz, now they may be going for that idiot Gary Johnson :uhoh3:

That's what he claims.....the record?

Not so much...

Donald Trump's business failures: a comprehensive guide

Look around hater. Trumps accomplishments are all around the country and the world. Hillary accomplishments are making 200million dollars off of "serving the public" and idiots like you love her..WTF?:slap:

To announce they are joining forces to defeat Hillary..Put their personal differences aside and do what's best for the country.... The race would beover if they did:cool:

I don't really their endorsements matter that much.

Working together, pooling their resources do mean a lot:thup:

Do you HONESTLY believe that Hitlery is what is best for USA.INC?

The neocons you mentioned and Hitlery are on the same team...so it's not gonna happen.

Forum List

Back