What Netanyahu's Victory Tells Me

You make the constant demand for "unbiased" sources yet

Quite simply, I do not give a flying fuck if you are a mod or not, you're a non-credible fucking piece of shit.

I posted multiple links, listed multiple facts, and you of course ignore them, providing nonsensical sophistic bullshit about "oh, its just so awful for minorities in the mideast."

Guess what asshole, who is sovereign in 99% of the mideast? ARAB FUCKING MUSLIMS.

So when we see dozens of minority groups running for their lives to escape over the past 50 years, it isn't simply because of "economic" conditions, or the the 50% unemployed arab muslims in gaza would have left that region - but amazingly, it is only the NON arab muslims who keep exiting iraq, syria, gaza, lebanon, etc., so to a rational no fucking idiot it would be obvious that they are being forced out.

I do not GAFF at this point about you or your status; you will be ignored unless you can offer a DIRECT response to the specific links I provided, and comments I stated.

Well said, we cant respond as we would like as we don't have the power to do so and face being censured by jumped up little Hitlers with an axe to grind. One pro Israeli poster has been banned from here while pro Palestinian ones are allowed to flourish and doing much worse things, that is were the problems lie

We post as members and you can attack us as members - within the rules.

Or you can provide actual links to verify your claims. :dunno:

SALLY

Decisions like that are made by the entire team, not any one person and usually only after an extensive record of warnings and violations.

Your welcome to discuss it in PM.

Quite simply, I do not give a flying fuck if you are a mod or not, you're a non-credible fucking piece of shit.

I posted multiple links, listed multiple facts, and you of course ignore them, providing nonsensical sophistic bullshit about "oh, its just so awful for minorities in the mideast."

Guess what asshole, who is sovereign in 99% of the mideast? ARAB FUCKING MUSLIMS.

So when we see dozens of minority groups running for their lives to escape over the past 50 years, it isn't simply because of "economic" conditions, or the the 50% unemployed arab muslims in gaza would have left that region - but amazingly, it is only the NON arab muslims who keep exiting iraq, syria, gaza, lebanon, etc., so to a rational no fucking idiot it would be obvious that they are being forced out.

I do not GAFF at this point about you or your status; you will be ignored unless you can offer a DIRECT response to the specific links I provided, and comments I stated.
Fook off you Idiot.....The only reason the Zionist Scum stay and occupy Palestine...is because of all the Billions of $ they screw out of the US and the rest of the world.........playing today on sympathy to get CASH.....Ooooo poor Jews they have been so mistreated in the past and are so worthy....Bullshit they are..... Zionist money grubbing Terrorists is what they truely are

See plenty of that coming from your brothers in arms, none whatsoever from the Jews. Now again why does islam get $20billion a year in unconditional aid ( that goes straight into Swiss bank accounts ) while Israel gets $500,000 unconditional aid and $3billion tied to American goods and must be paid back.

Well said, we cant respond as we would like as we don't have the power to do so and face being censured by jumped up little Hitlers with an axe to grind. One pro Israeli poster has been banned from here while pro Palestinian ones are allowed to flourish and doing much worse things, that is were the problems lie

We post as members and you can attack us as members - within the rules.

Or you can provide actual links to verify your claims. :dunno:

SALLY

Decisions like that are made by the entire team, not any one person and usually only after an extensive record of warnings and violations.

Why not openly so that everyone can see how biased some mods are, then throw it open to the floor to see who the posters would like removed from mod status.

You're full of shit. I called you out multiple times as to what "evidence" you are demanding, yet you have ignored it every time.

For the rational, here is a good piece:

Prosor to UN Security Council Break silence on plague of minority persecution in Mideast - Middle East - Jerusalem Post

"Israel's ambassador to the UN highlighted that Christians living under Hamas rule in Gaza do not have the same political freedoms as those in Israel.

Prosor said that after the Islamist group took control of the Gaza Strip in 2007, half of the coastal enclave's Christian community fled. He also spoke of the Christian population under the Palestinian Authority, saying the historic city of Bethlehem's Christian population fell by 70 percent since the PA assumed control in 1995.

Referring to a variant of an Arab proverb that relates to Jews and Christians, Prosor said radical Islamists having a saying: "First the Saturday people then the Sunday people.""

Sad day, shows who really loves to fight and kill.

"shows who really loves to fight and killl?"

who's that again?

At least you had the gumption to type that. trying your best to deflect from those "who really love to fight and killl?"

they're the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

"Sad day." (is right...for you).

Let me first off proclaim: Mahapach! What a tremendous upheaval!

"Mahapach" was a term first used by the Israeli media when Benny Begin's Likud Party won the majority in the Knesset for the first time in 1977.

Netanyahu's win in last night's elections told me that the security and safety of Israel were paramount, always has, always will be. While having some concern over cost of living and social issues, Israelis still recognized the threats being posed to their nation by Iran and Hezbollah. No amount of meddling by American President Barack Obama's former campaign operatives was going to change that feeling. An attempt by the selfsame operatives to compromise a foreign nation's elections failed miserably, and that tells me Israelis were smart enough not to fall for it. Israel chose wisely.

Congratulations, Mr. Netanyahu, a well fought and well earned victory is yours!

That is all.
Win???? on 23% of the Vote.....you'll tell me next that this is Democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up idiot. Netanyahu won. And yes, it's a democracy, that's why the Arab Muslim block has 13 seats. Let us know when a Muslim shithole gives Jews or Christians "equal rights".

'coming out in droves to vote..."

"Really what it tells me is he made a last minute appeal to racism to narrowly save his ass and in doing so showed the rest of the world his true colors."

Lots of times - speaking the truth about things is labeled "racist." usually the labeller - for ex. ( ) is the biggest racist of all.

"Keep up idiot. Netanyahu won. And yes, it's a democracy, that's why the Arab Muslim block has 13 seats. Let us know when a Muslim shithole gives Jews or Christians 'equal rights'"

*Never*

You're full of shit. I called you out multiple times as to what "evidence" you are demanding, yet you have ignored it every time.

Prosor to UN Security Council Break silence on plague of minority persecution in Mideast - Middle East - Jerusalem Post

"Israel's ambassador to the UN highlighted that Christians living under Hamas rule in Gaza do not have the same political freedoms as those in Israel.

Prosor said that after the Islamist group took control of the Gaza Strip in 2007, half of the coastal enclave's Christian community fled. He also spoke of the Christian population under the Palestinian Authority, saying the historic city of Bethlehem's Christian population fell by 70 percent since the PA assumed control in 1995.

Referring to a variant of an Arab proverb that relates to Jews and Christians, Prosor said radical Islamists having a saying: "First the Saturday people then the Sunday people.""

Sure. And I also posted articles showing that the Christian population fled due to political instability, high unemployment and poor economic conditions partly due to Israel's incursions on Gaza.

Who is full of shit? You. Correlation isn't necessarily causation.

No one is claiming there isn't religious discrimmination but is that what has driven the exodus? I posted this before (you ignored it):

Gaza s tiny Christian community under siege Christian News on Christian Today

Christian community is regarded as a "corner stone" in the fabric of the Palestinian community, according to the report, and like the Muslim majority aspires to build an independent Palestinian state.

The decrease in the number of Christians is mainly related to the prevailing circumstances in the Gaza strip, the report says. Many who stay said they did so "for religious reasons", for "national pride" and for family.

The average household income was $739.65 per month but 33.6 percent reported no salary or source of income. Two of the women surveyed were married for the first time at the age of 14, however these marriages took place more than 20 years ago.

The findings show that the majority of the Christian population in Gaza is Greek Orthodox, totaling 1,170 or 89.1 percent, followed by Latin (totaling 9.3 percent), Coptic (0.8 percent), Baptist (0.5 percent), and Anglicans (0.2 percent).

"As an integral part of the greater Palestinian community in Gaza, Christians continue to suffer from the absence of security, a prevailing poor economic situation due to the seven-year blockade, and the repercussions of Palestinian internal division which affects all aspects of life in Gaza. Like all Gazans, upholding aspirations of freedom and building an independent Palestinian state is the way forward," the report says. "The population of the Gaza Strip has for many years lived through harsh conditions collectively, from the Israeli occupation, its siege, and armed attacks on the Gaza Strip which is detrimental to the stability of Gaza and which continues to prevent planning and development by both the government and civil society." Combined with the high population density, it warns that conditions in Gaza "may further nourish an extremism which does not differentiate between race and religion."

One of the repercussions of the Gaza siege is the rising unemployment rate, the report says. There is also an electricity crisis with alternative sources of power increasing risks of damage to property, and even death.

"While the Christians of Gaza feel that they suffer from the same problems that affect all citizens of the Gaza Strip, Christians perceive the blockade as having an immense impact on their community in particular. They have been prevented from visiting holy sites in Bethlehem and Jerusalem since 2007, which disrupts their ability to truly uphold their religious faith, in contrast to other Christians from around the world who are freely able to visit these sites.

"Gaza's Christian community also fear the political rifts and changes happening in the Middle East, especially the so-called 'Arab Spring' which has led to the displacement of hundreds of thousands of Christians from the region, especially from Iraq and Syria. Moreover, the emergence of extremists with religious antidotes to secular societies and a rejection of 'others', is also considered a challenge to Christians' lifestyles and the lives of their children. It is also worth mentioning that poverty, the siege, and a catastrophic humanitarian situation in Gaza as a result of the deteriorating political situation and internal Palestinian division, threatens Gazan society for both Christians and Muslims alike."

Sure. And I also posted articles showing that the Christian population fled due to political instability, high unemployment and poor economic conditions partly due to Israel's incursions on Gaza.

No one is claiming there isn't religious discrimmination but is that what has driven the exodus? I posted this before (you ignored it):

Christian community is regarded as a "corner stone" in the fabric of the Palestinian community, according to the report, and like the Muslim majority aspires to build an independent Palestinian state.

The decrease in the number of Christians is mainly related to the prevailing circumstances in the Gaza strip, the report says. Many who stay said they did so "for religious reasons", for "national pride" and for family.

The average household income was $739.65 per month but 33.6 percent reported no salary or source of income. Two of the women surveyed were married for the first time at the age of 14, however these marriages took place more than 20 years ago.

The findings show that the majority of the Christian population in Gaza is Greek Orthodox, totaling 1,170 or 89.1 percent, followed by Latin (totaling 9.3 percent), Coptic (0.8 percent), Baptist (0.5 percent), and Anglicans (0.2 percent).

"As an integral part of the greater Palestinian community in Gaza, Christians continue to suffer from the absence of security, a prevailing poor economic situation due to the seven-year blockade, and the repercussions of Palestinian internal division which affects all aspects of life in Gaza. Like all Gazans, upholding aspirations of freedom and building an independent Palestinian state is the way forward," the report says. "The population of the Gaza Strip has for many years lived through harsh conditions collectively, from the Israeli occupation, its siege, and armed attacks on the Gaza Strip which is detrimental to the stability of Gaza and which continues to prevent planning and development by both the government and civil society." Combined with the high population density, it warns that conditions in Gaza "may further nourish an extremism which does not differentiate between race and religion."

One of the repercussions of the Gaza siege is the rising unemployment rate, the report says. There is also an electricity crisis with alternative sources of power increasing risks of damage to property, and even death.

"While the Christians of Gaza feel that they suffer from the same problems that affect all citizens of the Gaza Strip, Christians perceive the blockade as having an immense impact on their community in particular. They have been prevented from visiting holy sites in Bethlehem and Jerusalem since 2007, which disrupts their ability to truly uphold their religious faith, in contrast to other Christians from around the world who are freely able to visit these sites.

"Gaza's Christian community also fear the political rifts and changes happening in the Middle East, especially the so-called 'Arab Spring' which has led to the displacement of hundreds of thousands of Christians from the region, especially from Iraq and Syria. Moreover, the emergence of extremists with religious antidotes to secular societies and a rejection of 'others', is also considered a challenge to Christians' lifestyles and the lives of their children. It is also worth mentioning that poverty, the siege, and a catastrophic humanitarian situation in Gaza as a result of the deteriorating political situation and internal Palestinian division, threatens Gazan society for both Christians and Muslims alike."

And if that was written by a "Palestinian" based author then the content should be taken with a pinch of salt. The escapee's tell a different story, and show how the arab muslims are destroying humankinds history and sipplanting it with their own. It is not religion it is world domination and supremacy, and by destroying ancient artefacts and symbols they remove focal points of mans rallying points and nationalistic pride. The destruction of ancient statues of Buddha or the Pyramids of Egypt are prime examples of Islamic intransigence and need to remove all signs of any other religion. Why do you think they are destroying ancient Jewish archaeological remains in Jerusalem

And if that was written by a "Palestinian" based author then the content should be taken with a pinch of salt.
[/quote]

It was written BY a Christian - in a Christian publication. Here is a list of her publications which aren't limited to the Palestinians: Ruth Gledhill Christian News on Christian Today

The escapee's tell a different story, and show how the arab muslims are destroying humankinds history and sipplanting it with their own.

Perhaps you are conflating what's going on with ISIS, and in Egypt under the MB with the Palestinians. But lets get a few facts straight.

Islamic extremists (that is the key word here) are destroying important history, particularly religious and committing genocide on religious minorities and on any Muslims who don't adhere to their very narrow definition of faith. What you don't realize is that Muslims are losing their lives trying to protect their religious and historical heritage from what are essentially "plundering barbarians". Important artifacts and archaeological sites are ruined and ransacked for the black market funding these groups. Religious artifacts are destroyed because they represent "paganism" and "idoltry". Historically - what these groups are doing is nothing new. Christianity has it's own sordid history of destroying the religious buildings and artifacts of other religions and building churches on top of them. Brave people are trying to protect sites and museums. It's a tragedy that says more about extremism and barbarianism than it does Islam.

It is not religion it is world domination and supremacy,

No. It's a religion. That who argument you're spewing is a modern invention thrown up by rightwing bigots like Pipes, Spencer, and Gellar.

and by destroying ancient artefacts and symbols they remove focal points of mans rallying points and nationalistic pride.

Good point. What you are describing if - that is their motivation, is pretty saavy military reasoning, that goes back throughout the history of warfare. I actually hadn't thought of it that way.

The destruction of ancient statues of Buddha or the Pyramids of Egypt are prime examples of Islamic intransigence and need to remove all signs of any other religion. Why do you think they are destroying ancient Jewish archaeological remains in Jerusalem

It's a prime example of extremist ideology. How long have they existed and been protected by the Muslim populations in that region?

And if that was written by a "Palestinian" based author then the content should be taken with a pinch of salt.

It was written BY a Christian - in a Christian publication. Here is a list of her publications which aren't limited to the Palestinians: Ruth Gledhill Christian News on Christian Today

The escapee's tell a different story, and show how the arab muslims are destroying humankinds history and sipplanting it with their own.

Perhaps you are conflating what's going on with ISIS, and in Egypt under the MB with the Palestinians. But lets get a few facts straight.

Islamic extremists (that is the key word here) are destroying important history, particularly religious and committing genocide on religious minorities and on any Muslims who don't adhere to their very narrow definition of faith. What you don't realize is that Muslims are losing their lives trying to protect their religious and historical heritage from what are essentially "plundering barbarians". Important artifacts and archaeological sites are ruined and ransacked for the black market funding these groups. Religious artifacts are destroyed because they represent "paganism" and "idoltry". Historically - what these groups are doing is nothing new. Christianity has it's own sordid history of destroying the religious buildings and artifacts of other religions and building churches on top of them. Brave people are trying to protect sites and museums. It's a tragedy that says more about extremism and barbarianism than it does Islam.

It is not religion it is world domination and supremacy,

No. It's a religion. That who argument you're spewing is a modern invention thrown up by rightwing bigots like Pipes, Spencer, and Gellar.

and by destroying ancient artefacts and symbols they remove focal points of mans rallying points and nationalistic pride.

Good point. What you are describing if - that is their motivation, is pretty saavy military reasoning, that goes back throughout the history of warfare. I actually hadn't thought of it that way.

The destruction of ancient statues of Buddha or the Pyramids of Egypt are prime examples of Islamic intransigence and need to remove all signs of any other religion. Why do you think they are destroying ancient Jewish archaeological remains in Jerusalem

It's a prime example of extremist ideology. How long have they existed and been protected by the Muslim populations in that region?
[/QUOTE]

It is islam acting on the commands of its religion, it is not just extremists that cause the destruction. As many reports show islam is a psychopathic cult that follows atrial of death and destruction.

By the way did you read this part from your link

"As an integral part of the greater Palestinian community in Gaza, Christians continue to suffer from the absence of security, a prevailing poor economic situation due to the seven-year blockade, and the repercussions of Palestinian internal division which affects all aspects of life in Gaza

Last edited by a moderator:
It is islam acting on the commands of its religion, it is not just extremists that cause the destruction. As many reports show islam is a psychopathic cult that follows atrial of death and destruction.

If that were a case they would have been destroyed long ago. Think about it.

I don't place much credence in "reports" from hate sites. You, yourself, are the one constantly going on about biased sites.

"As an integral part of the greater Palestinian community in Gaza, Christians continue to suffer from the absence of security, a prevailing poor economic situation due to the seven-year blockade, and the repercussions of Palestinian internal division which affects all aspects of life in Gaza

Why yes, did you not notice I posted it and highlighted relevant sections?

I don't place much credence in "reports" from hate sites. You, yourself, are the one constantly going on about biased sites.

So what do you have to say about that last part that states the repercussions of Palestinian internal division.

It points to the major cause of concern being the arab muslims.

So what do you have to say about that last part that states the repercussions of Palestinian internal division.

The only internal division is between the elected government and the US installed dictatorship.

The only internal division is between the elected government and the US installed dictatorship.

WRONG try the war going on between hamas and fatah

Fatah lost the elections to Hamas in 2006.

So how is it that Fatah is running the West Bank?

If you actually took the time to read my posts you would know what I had to say about it.

And where does it say it's a "major cause of concern"? It's added as an afterwards - after the other causes were mentioned. The repercussions of "Palestinian internal division" are a lack of leadership, opportunities, economic improvement - stuff which "affects all aspects of life in Gaza" for everyone.

Then why haven't they called for new elections in the west bank, unilaterally deposing hamas and letting them keep gaza. Then the arab muslims and others should be given a free passage to the west bank leaving behind the terrorists. That would herald a new dawn for the Palestine crisis and give the people the chance to vote for what they want.

If you actually took the time to read my posts you would know what I had to say about it.

And where does it say it's a "major cause of concern"? It's added as an afterwards - after the other causes were mentioned. The repercussions of "Palestinian internal division" are a lack of leadership, opportunities, economic improvement - stuff which "affects all aspects of life in Gaza" for everyone.

You really need to stop looking at those sites that support your POV and start looking at the broader picture. That way you will see that it is not as one sided as you believe

Why yes, did you not notice I posted it and highlighted relevant sections?[/QUOTE

Then why haven't they called for new elections in the west bank, unilaterally deposing hamas and letting them keep gaza. Then the arab muslims and others should be given a free passage to the west bank leaving behind the terrorists. That would herald a new dawn for the Palestine crisis and give the people the chance to vote for what they want.
The US is preventing elections.

Forum List

Back