What Netanyahu's Victory Tells Me

However, I'd like to see some actual evidence from unbiased sources that the reduction of the Christian Palestinian population is a direct result of "ethnic cleansing" from the Palestinian Muslims. Seems like like such a simple question.

Repetitive demands for "evidence" is a sign of trolling, not a good way to sell the forum when done by a mod.

Dude, if someone makes a claim, they better be prepared to be called on to provide evidence to support it. The constant ducking is noteworthy.

And once should be enough to stop the constant demands for the same links to the same claims. That is ducking by you in the hope the links wont be provided.

In otherwords you can't provide credible links and you are hoping that you and your buddy can obfuscate :lmao:

Youtube does not always give the original source, but it is not that hard to find them. News and agencies usually stamp their videos with an insignia.
There are a lot of crakerjack bigots that make their own videos and video blogs. Usually not that hard to spot them. Mostly just use common sense.

I'm sticking to the facts. What's going on in Gaza to affect the Christian population and what they have to say about it. Cleansing of ethnic minorities is most certainly going on in ISIS controlled regions - but where is the evidence of that in Gaza? Lack of economic opportunities, unemployment, conflict and instability and no light at the end of the tunnel are driving many out.

Get it right you are sticking to the facts as described by hamas and fatah, much like the Iranian facts about the Jews living there.

Provide some actual facts then showing that Palestinians were responsible for "ethnic cleansing" of Christians - from an unbiased source. Let's avoid youtubes.

I have and you are rejecting them because they go against your brainwashing. The you tube clip was of Christians in gaza talking about how they are treated by hamas, first hamd experience which beats anything produced by monte

And I provided multiple links showing that the main reason for the reduction of the Christians was economic. Youtubes are hard to verify for authenticity or accuracy - it could be the opinion of a small group or it could be widespread. It's like the claim some make that Muslims around the world were "dancing in the streets' when 9/11 happened yet, the reality is the only
"dancing" was by a small group of Palestinians who may or may not have been doing it in exchange for candy depending on which story you read.

Many video's are posted to you tube as a means of storage, some come from credible sources so for you to dismiss them as unverifiable is not acceptable. Unless you want to tell the other members of team Palestine that their links are not acceptable as well. The fact remains the hristians that have escaped for hamas and fatah tell the same story of forced conversions, rapes, beatings, murders and violence, so what do you find so hard to believe in that when the evidence from every Islamic nation is just the same.
Youtube always provides a link to the page of the poster. Going to that page gives you a hint to their bent.

Example:
Music Maker Relief Foundation - YouTube

However, I'd like to see some actual evidence from unbiased sources that the reduction of the Christian Palestinian population is a direct result of "ethnic cleansing" from the Palestinian Muslims. Seems like like such a simple question.

Repetitive demands for "evidence" is a sign of trolling, not a good way to sell the forum when done by a mod.

Dude, if someone makes a claim, they better be prepared to be called on to provide evidence to support it. The constant ducking is noteworthy.

And once should be enough to stop the constant demands for the same links to the same claims. That is ducking by you in the hope the links wont be provided.

In otherwords you can't provide credible links and you are hoping that you and your buddy can obfuscate :lmao:

Youtube does not always give the original source, but it is not that hard to find them. News and agencies usually stamp their videos with an insignia.
There are a lot of crakerjack bigots that make their own videos and video blogs. Usually not that hard to spot them. Mostly just use common sense.

Agree, but unlike written material - it's more difficult to verify, know what's ommitted etc. It's a lot easier to break down a written article. Also...honestly...I can skim an article quickly but a youtube can end up being 10 minutes of wasted life before you realize it.

For those still following the election.....67 support Netanyahu coalition. He only needed 61

Get it right you are sticking to the facts as described by hamas and fatah, much like the Iranian facts about the Jews living there.

Provide some actual facts then showing that Palestinians were responsible for "ethnic cleansing" of Christians - from an unbiased source. Let's avoid youtubes.

I have and you are rejecting them because they go against your brainwashing. The you tube clip was of Christians in gaza talking about how they are treated by hamas, first hamd experience which beats anything produced by monte

And I provided multiple links showing that the main reason for the reduction of the Christians was economic. Youtubes are hard to verify for authenticity or accuracy - it could be the opinion of a small group or it could be widespread. It's like the claim some make that Muslims around the world were "dancing in the streets' when 9/11 happened yet, the reality is the only
"dancing" was by a small group of Palestinians who may or may not have been doing it in exchange for candy depending on which story you read.

Many video's are posted to you tube as a means of storage, some come from credible sources so for you to dismiss them as unverifiable is not acceptable. Unless you want to tell the other members of team Palestine that their links are not acceptable as well. The fact remains the hristians that have escaped for hamas and fatah tell the same story of forced conversions, rapes, beatings, murders and violence, so what do you find so hard to believe in that when the evidence from every Islamic nation is just the same.

The problem with videos - and I almost always ignore them, is you can't chase down their accuracy like you can the written word. It's very easy to cobble together bits and omit bits to alter the message and context is usually absent.

The remains that you still need to find credible evidence (and, to reiterate your demand - from unbiased sources) that the Christian population was reduced due to the Palestinian Muslims - in otherwords, show a direct causation here. Everything I found indicates long standing economic instability, high unemployment, the effects of the blockade being the primary reason for it.

And never the hristians claims that it was the murders, forced conversions, ethnic cleansings and genocides by the arab muslims, no matter how many make the same claims.

Let's stop with the trolling nonsense, since the links I listed showed quite clearly how given the horrendous conditions the gazan christians are living under due to muslim rule and treatment - you're still whining, so let's take a different tack: what "evidence" are you looking for? The gazan christian population has collapsed under hamas rule, so the facts on the ground are clear to those without an agenda.

The links I provided, and even one of your sources indicated that the main reason for the exodus of Christians was a combination of economic, Israel's policies, and Palestinian government mismanagement with high unemployment and lack of opportunities or stability being at the top. You seem to ignore that and continue to whine that it was "ethnic cleansing" by the Palestinian Muslims.

That said, do NOT make the mistake that for a nanosecond I am even remotely concerned with trying to convince you of anything, I am merely calling your bluff, since I do not find you to be a credible poster.

You...a judge of credible posters? :lmao:

A much better judge than you it seems as you are biased in the extreme

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I could cite case studies but then I would be banned by another mod

I gave the links and you refuse to even look at them because they are not credible, says it all really one islamonazi brainwashed stooge

Youtube always provides a link to the page of the poster. Going to that page gives you a hint to their bent.

Example:
Music Maker Relief Foundation - YouTube
Agree, but unlike written material - it's more difficult to verify, know what's ommitted etc. It's a lot easier to break down a written article. Also...honestly...I can skim an article quickly but a youtube can end up being 10 minutes of wasted life before you realize it.

I'm not certain this applies ... I haven't the time to dig deeper into the thread. Sorry.

Do Christians Have a Future In the Middle East - Al-Monitor the Pulse of the Middle East

It's a good article - thanks for posting it :)

It's applies to the Middle East generally and echos what I've been hearing from human rights groups in particular, about the loss of Christian (and for that matter other even smaller minorities) from the region. In some cases - like with ISIS, I think you could call it "genocide". In others - it's discrimination and persecution, and a combination of factors including that which lead to a lack of opportunity. I think with Gaza, some of that applies but the bigger factor is the overall economic collapse due to the ongoing conflict with Israel as well as the mismanagement of their government, and fears of rising extremism in the area overall. It's dishonest to say that the Palestinians are responsible for the "ethnic cleansing" of Christians Gaza when those other things are big factors. It's a very bad time for religious minorities in the Middle East and it's sad - there are many ancient religious communities in danger of extinction due to the collapse of states and extremism. It points out how many Muslim-majority states in those areas incorporate religion into their constitutions and laws - something that imo makes it almost impossible to assure religious minorities of equal protection and rights and I can't find any examples where religion in goverment succeeds in that. What is going with Christians in the ME is a bad sign for the region.

I gave the links and you refuse to even look at them because they are not credible, says it all really one islamonazi brainwashed stooge

You make the constant demand for "unbiased" sources yet do not provide them yourself . Why should I take what you post seriously oh "zionazi brainwashed stooge"?

You make the constant demand for "unbiased" sources yet

Quite simply, I do not give a flying fuck if you are a mod or not, you're a non-credible fucking piece of shit.

I posted multiple links, listed multiple facts, and you of course ignore them, providing nonsensical sophistic bullshit about "oh, its just so awful for minorities in the mideast."

Guess what asshole, who is sovereign in 99% of the mideast? ARAB FUCKING MUSLIMS.

So when we see dozens of minority groups running for their lives to escape over the past 50 years, it isn't simply because of "economic" conditions, or the the 50% unemployed arab muslims in gaza would have left that region - but amazingly, it is only the NON arab muslims who keep exiting iraq, syria, gaza, lebanon, etc., so to a rational no fucking idiot it would be obvious that they are being forced out.

I do not GAFF at this point about you or your status; you will be ignored unless you can offer a DIRECT response to the specific links I provided, and comments I stated.

You make the constant demand for "unbiased" sources yet do not provide them yourself . Why should I take what you post seriously oh "zionazi brainwashed stooge"?

OXYMORON again as you cant be a Zionist believing in the Jews right to exist and a Nazi believing in the final solution and mass murder of all the Jews.

Quite simply, I do not give a flying fuck if you are a mod or not, you're a non-credible fucking piece of shit.

I posted multiple links, listed multiple facts, and you of course ignore them, providing nonsensical sophistic bullshit about "oh, its just so awful for minorities in the mideast."

Guess what asshole, who is sovereign in 99% of the mideast? ARAB FUCKING MUSLIMS.

So when we see dozens of minority groups running for their lives to escape over the past 50 years, it isn't simply because of "economic" conditions, or the the 50% unemployed arab muslims in gaza would have left that region - but amazingly, it is only the NON arab muslims who keep exiting iraq, syria, gaza, lebanon, etc., so to a rational no fucking idiot it would be obvious that they are being forced out.

I do not GAFF at this point about you or your status; you will be ignored unless you can offer a DIRECT response to the specific links I provided, and comments I stated.

Well said, we cant respond as we would like as we don't have the power to do so and face being censured by jumped up little Hitlers with an axe to grind. One pro Israeli poster has been banned from here while pro Palestinian ones are allowed to flourish and doing much worse things, that is were the problems lie

How sweet. I'm not too impressed with you either honey.

Maybe your sources aren't so credible or - more likely - your method of delivery is greatly lacking.

You just noticed?

And of course - there is only one possible reason for all that exodus over 50 years and nothing else could possibly be influencing despite what people themselves say.

Dude. You don't order me around. I will respond to what I like when I want and if you want a response - consider how you are choosing to deliver your message.

Well said, we cant respond as we would like as we don't have the power to do so and face being censured by jumped up little Hitlers with an axe to grind. One pro Israeli poster has been banned from here while pro Palestinian ones are allowed to flourish and doing much worse things, that is were the problems lie

We post as members and you can attack us as members - within the rules.

Or you can provide actual links to verify your claims. :dunno:

OXYMORON again as you cant be a Zionist believing in the Jews right to exist and a Nazi believing in the final solution and mass murder of all the Jews.

Sure you can. The base philosophy of the Nazi's was racial purity and that some races were better than others. That can translate into a lot of ideologies.

You just noticed?

The arab muslims will not tolerate the sovereign rights of any other group in the mideast, a well known fact.

And of course - there is only one possible reason for all that exodus over 50 years and nothing else could possibly be influencing despite what people themselves say.

To those with any knowledge of the region, the primary cause is the violence, terrorism and racism of arab muslims. What the yazidis are dealing with in iraq is no different than what the copts of egypt, maronites of lebanon, or jews across the arab muslim world endured until they were expelled.

It is only the clueless and the dim - or those with an agenda - who refuse to accept it as fact.

I will respond to what I like when I want and if you want a response - consider how you are choosing to deliver your message.

Your credibility is non-existent. I called you out earlier in the thread as to what "evidence" would suffice, and you of course ignored the question. You broadly attack EVERY link provided, even those of MSM media, and excuse away every statement made in the articles by non-muslims. In a different (better) forum, you'd have been removed from the thread for trolling, but sadly, in this one you get to stay, and pollute it further.

We post as members and you can attack us as members - within the rules.

Or you can provide actual links to verify your claims. :dunno:

SALLY

Fook off you Idiot.....The only reason the Zionist Scum stay and occupy Palestine...is because of all the Billions of $ they screw out of the US and the rest of the world.........playing today on sympathy to get CASH.....Ooooo poor Jews they have been so mistreated in the past and are so worthy....Bullshit they are..... Zionist money grubbing Terrorists is what they truely are

Forum List

Back