What needs to happen to stop the violence......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
These two boys where brothers that killed Wades cousin. Its also been noted, that this mother of the slain girl, lost another daughter 10 years ago to violence. In our schools, as we move forward, we have got to put on the books, lessons in conflict and how to deal with them and move on. There is no sin in walking away from a conflict, from a fight, a confrontation. I think we have kids who are angry, neglected and mentally unbalanced because of it. I think we should also start interviewing the parents of these killers and hear their stories...because there in lies the problem and the solutions.

These two boys where brothers that killed Wades cousin. Its also been noted, that this mother of the slain girl, lost another daughter 10 years ago to violence. In our schools, as we move forward, we have got to put on the books, lessons in conflict and how to deal with them and move on. There is no sin in walking away from a conflict, from a fight, a confrontation. I think we have kids who are angry, neglected and mentally unbalanced because of it. I think we should also start interviewing the parents of these killers and hear their stories...because there in lies the problem and the solutions.

Blacks have a 70% born out of wedlock rate so when you say talk to the parents there is usually only one parent to talk too. A kid needs a dad to enforce a few rules, and most of them, boys and girls, don't have one.

The democrat plan to replace fathers with welfare has worked out exactly as they planned......

Forum List

Back