hilllary....'if you disagree with me you are racist'

It's explainable.
Hillary represents big financial and banking capital, which need globalization and internationalism to make big financial bubble and plunder all humankind...

Any industrial, agricultural, "working" capital usually needs national defence and national borders to stay alive against raiders... So, anyone, who don't play in Forex and don't agree with Hillary - is nationalist = racist = and so on..

If you agree with Hitlery, you're a blithering idiot, or a fellow criminally insane totalitarian sociopath.

“ The Democrats seek power entirely for their own sake. They are not interested in the good of others; they are interested solely in power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. They are different from the oligarchies of the past in that they know what they are doing. All the others, even those who resembled themselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to them in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just around the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. Democrooks are not like that. They know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a corruptocracy in order to safeguard a nation; one makes the corruption in order to enrich themselves. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power.

"What do you call a presidential candidate who hasn't had a press conference in 265+ days? A coward!!! "
Saw this and thought how true it is. Hillary is a racist and a coward.

"What do you call a presidential candidate who hasn't had a press conference in 265+ days? A coward!!! "
Why would anyone in their right mind want to address today's media, who take your every word, bend, distort and then embellish it to make headlines for the next 2 weeks, why would anyone want to deal with that shit? I don't blame her. Other than Fox news, prior to Trump, not one candidate on the right would venture to any network outside that medium...why now is it an issue?

Why would anyone in their right mind want to address today's media, who take your every word, bend, distort and then embellish it to make headlines for the next 2 weeks, why would anyone want to deal with that shit? I don't blame her. Other than Fox news, prior to Trump, not one candidate on the right would venture to any network outside that medium...why now is it an issue?
Thank you for affirming conservatives correct. You are a closet republican, aren't you?

Thank you for affirming conservatives correct. You are a closet republican, aren't you?
The only thing I love about the GOP is.........uh, give me a few decades and I'll get back with ya!!:afro:

If Hillary ignores press conferences, when she candidate, which things she would ignore in 265+ days, being president? Will US government pay a salary to her for this 265+ days?

If she don't need a salary - how she would live, on which money? On corruption fees?

unnamed.jpg

Forum List

Back