What movie can you watch over and over?

My new pup actually cried today at the beginning of stand by me She cried with the song. At the beginning of the movie. It was unfreaking real to see.

I love movies like this. Stand by Me takes your breath away.

Yeah. Stand by Me.

Just wanted to do this before I take her out again. At the beginning of the movie is orchestrated stand by me. I was really stunned to watch this moment. When you get Dreyfuss coming up in his car but the sound behind it my pup ran to the screen and cried. Now maybe most of you don't know, hounds cry. And they know our souls. Raven cried.

And when the moment came for Chopper she hit the tv man. I was just sitting back watching my dog and loving the wonderfullness of her because she understands. And she was pissed off at the kids.

She followed the whole movie in front of the tv screen. I've not seen the like.

Last edited:
Yeah;

But for sheer fantasy without a hint of plausibility, I still have to go with "An Inconvenient Truth."

A great parody of what it is to be utterly mindless and controlled by hysteric morons...

Every time I watch Avatar, I see something new, interesting, and beautiful.

images

Ok I am so sick so I'm posting on NyQuil Day. I have never done this before. So I don't know whats going to happen.

I live with a great guy my husband for over 25 years. But he has this one passion called B movie specials.

I'm going to put on Valley of the Gwangi. If I post during this movie I think I should be exempt from a potential ban.

:)

Have mercy.

Last edited:
"Rise Of The Guardians" Watched that quite a few times now.

"The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" Love the LoTR movies, and though this one took a viewing and some thought to get into, once I got into it I really got into it. Didn't like the drawves at first, but they grow on you as Gandalf said. By the time of the 3 trolls encounter, when they all rush out to help Bilbo I was in their camp. :) The song at Bilbo's in front of the fireplace was lovely.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back