What Might Be Missing From Generic Polls.The"Angry White Male Vote".How Dare They Call Us Rapists !!

I haven't seen any republicans imply there is nothing wrong with sexual assault. I have on the other hand seen multiple democrats and media clearly say these allegations should be taken seriously only because BK is being appointed to the highest court for a life term.

So I guess it would be fair for me to conclude democrats are okay with sexual assault committed by people like Booker and Ellis because they are not being appointed to the SCOTUS.

After the Kavanaugh Allegations, Republicans Offer a Shocking Defense: Sexual Assault Isn’t a Big Deal

There; is everyone f***ing happy now?
this is a summation from the writer - show me where *any* have said this is no big deal.

Silence implies agreement.
you are so full of shit the water sanitation dept of new york city couldn't handle it all in 1 day.

You are about as ignorant as a tub of ****.

Here; I found this for your uneducated ***.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=Qg......0i71j35i39j0i22i30j0i7i30j0i13.LHzdLhSMCCM

The general rule is that silence does not constitute acceptance. See McGlone v. Lacey, 288 F.Supp 662 (D.S.D. 1968). However, there are four major exceptions to this general rule.

Silence as Acceptance - LawShelf Educational Media
make that a week.

:1peleas: When it comes to the Dem's having a 5 point lead {or 6}, you have to wonder if these left leaning pollsters are even talking to average white men who are getting more and more pissed off every day as the left sees all white men as rapists, and whenever a female woman accuses any man of rape, they assume they are telling the truth and that the accused white man is already guilty before any trial.
:aargh:
This is probably going to be the hidden vote in November, just like the hidden vote of millions of racist deplorables that were not counted in those fake ABC/NBC/Compost Polls that had Hillary taking 400 electoral votes.
:5_1_12024:

There is no hidden vote except5 for female, suburban voters voting Democrat. There are more women than men in this country.

No ABC/NBC/WP poll had Clinton winning 400 electoral votes.
Republican strategist: Clinton could top 400 electoral votes

:1peleas: When it comes to the Dem's having a 5 point lead {or 6}, you have to wonder if these left leaning pollsters are even talking to average white men who are getting more and more pissed off every day as the left sees all white men as rapists, and whenever a female woman accuses any man of rape, they assume they are telling the truth and that the accused white man is already guilty before any trial.
This is probably going to be the hidden vote in November, just like the hidden vote of millions of racist deplorables that were not counted in those fake ABC/NBC/Compost Polls that had Hillary taking 400 electoral votes.

White old guys are the face of the gop?

Gosh, Batman what could possibly go wrong in about 6 weeks.

Well, in the aftermath of the Kavanaugh allegations from Ford, the responses from many Republicans seems to be that there is nothing wrong with sexual assault. If that is the point of view of some Republicans, then I can see why some white male Republicans might be angry. They may feel that their way of life (getting away with sexual assaults) is being threatened.
After putting up with the Democratic Party screaming that rape and sexual abuse was perfectly acceptable from Clinton, even in the White House. Considering that they still feel spousal abuse even with doctors reports as verification is fine because it is among husband and wife. I really don't see Democrats have much of a moral ground to stand on.

While Republicans are saying that you need something besides an allegation that you could drive a tank through as a supposition of guilt. Especially when there are those saying it never happened, especially when one of them was supposed to be the only other one in the room that witnessed it.

Mike Judge doesn’t recall and won’t testify under oath.

Huh....

I have a whole new outlook after several weeks of Democrat action and attitudes on the Hearing going on. I don't think they will call me on a survey because they won't like what I have to say or vote.

I have a whole new outlook after several weeks of Democrat action and attitudes on the Hearing going on. I don't think they will call me on a survey because they won't like what I have to say or vote.

You white vote has already been noted.

The problem seems to be on a very basic level. White men getting angry because they WANT TO BE ANGRY. They need this anger to make themselves feel good.

But a lot of the anger comes from a system that's screwing them over, while also feeding their anger. They're so blinded to being screwed over, that they'll take the anger they're being fed with gusto.

Um, your side is obviously and clearly hostile to us. Our anger is righteous and correctly aimed.
So...anger is righteous when men get called on their treatment of women? Interesting attitude.....women voters should take note.

NOpe. It's righteous when we are called on made up bullshit.

Women voters should take note. False accusations of sexual assault undermine real accusations.

Who is "we"?

Can you give us the list of men affected and the women who have benefitted ?

I could, but I won't bother. If you've missed all the false accusation scandals of the last few years, or the one going on right now, telling you again won't change anything but to waste my time.

Well, in the aftermath of the Kavanaugh allegations from Ford, the responses from many Republicans seems to be that there is nothing wrong with sexual assault. If that is the point of view of some Republicans, then I can see why some white male Republicans might be angry. They may feel that their way of life (getting away with sexual assaults) is being threatened.
After putting up with the Democratic Party screaming that rape and sexual abuse was perfectly acceptable from Clinton, even in the White House. Considering that they still feel spousal abuse even with doctors reports as verification is fine because it is among husband and wife. I really don't see Democrats have much of a moral ground to stand on.

While Republicans are saying that you need something besides an allegation that you could drive a tank through as a supposition of guilt. Especially when there are those saying it never happened, especially when one of them was supposed to be the only other one in the room that witnessed it.

Mike Judge doesn’t recall and won’t testify under oath.

Huh....
I don't expect much from most people but I do expect the ability to read. He said he did not witness any such thing. He also said he does not want to testify. Since then two others have come forward, one a freind of the woman, both said it did not happen.

Go back to school if you can not read a newspaper. They are written so that fifth graders can read them.

In this thread, you argued that the democrats' "5 or 6% lead" was a lie because of a hidden white male vote.
The democrats are ahead by 8.5% as of today.

Forum List

Back