What Might Be Missing From Generic Polls.The"Angry White Male Vote".How Dare They Call Us Rapists !!

:1peleas: When it comes to the Dem's having a 5 point lead {or 6}, you have to wonder if these left leaning pollsters are even talking to average white men who are getting more and more pissed off every day as the left sees all white men as rapists, and whenever a female woman accuses any man of rape, they assume they are telling the truth and that the accused white man is already guilty before any trial.
:aargh:
This is probably going to be the hidden vote in November, just like the hidden vote of millions of racist deplorables that were not counted in those fake ABC/NBC/Compost Polls that had Hillary taking 400 electoral votes.
:5_1_12024:

It might just be the case, as close as things are these days any little thing can sway an election. People love to make fun of the polls, but the 3 key states that flipped and pushed Trump over the top, Penn, Wi and Mich were won by less than half a percentage point combined.

Well, in the aftermath of the Kavanaugh allegations from Ford, the responses from many Republicans seems to be that there is nothing wrong with sexual assault. If that is the point of view of some Republicans, then I can see why some white male Republicans might be angry. They may feel that their way of life (getting away with sexual assaults) is being threatened.

What a load of horse shit. The response has been that allegations from 35 or was it 36 or was it 34 years ago that are unproveable and have zero evidence should not impact a person today, be them male or female or whatever color

Well, in the aftermath of the Kavanaugh allegations from Ford, the responses from many Republicans seems to be that there is nothing wrong with sexual assault. If that is the point of view of some Republicans, then I can see why some white male Republicans might be angry. They may feel that their way of life (getting away with sexual assaults) is being threatened.

That’s an awesome theory for twisted, ignorant, fools..but the FACTS suggest that wetbacks and Blacks do all the raping...you know, DEMOCRATS.
California: The Color of Crime

I was replying to the OP & staying on topic; you should try that once.

Yes; the GOP by it's acceptance of sexual assault, sexual harassment, and sexual abuse has made it acceptable for WHITE males to do these things.
If it's not a WHITE male doing these things then they are not OK with it. See how that works?

Quit your lying, douchebag. All you're proving is that you're a shameless piece of shit willing to say anything to denigrate people you disagree with.

Wow, that sounds like something coming out of the mouth of a seven year old. :206:

:1peleas: When it comes to the Dem's having a 5 point lead {or 6}, you have to wonder if these left leaning pollsters are even talking to average white men who are getting more and more pissed off every day as the left sees all white men as rapists, and whenever a female woman accuses any man of rape, they assume they are telling the truth and that the accused white man is already guilty before any trial.
This is probably going to be the hidden vote in November, just like the hidden vote of millions of racist deplorables that were not counted in those fake ABC/NBC/Compost Polls that had Hillary taking 400 electoral votes.

The problem seems to be on a very basic level. White men getting angry because they WANT TO BE ANGRY. They need this anger to make themselves feel good.

But a lot of the anger comes from a system that's screwing them over, while also feeding their anger. They're so blinded to being screwed over, that they'll take the anger they're being fed with gusto.

Um, your side is obviously and clearly hostile to us. Our anger is righteous and correctly aimed.

Quit your lying, douchebag. All you're proving is that you're a shameless piece of shit willing to say anything to denigrate people you disagree with.

Wow, that sounds like something coming out of the mouth of a seven year old. :206:

No, it didn't. YOUR post was moronic, and deserved to be called out.

There is no hidden vote except5 for female, suburban voters voting Democrat. There are more women than men in this country.

No ABC/NBC/WP poll had Clinton winning 400 electoral votes.
Women turn on women more than men. More men believe crissy ford than women.

Untrue.

Fox News Poll
Registered Voters 42. President Trump nominated Brett Kavanaugh to serve on the U.S. Supreme Court. If you were voting on Kavanaugh's nomination, would you vote to confirm him or not?

Men
Yes 48%
No 43%

Women
Yes 34%
No 55%

Suburban Women
Yes 31%
No 60%

Even teenage women are criticizing Republicans.

Boys will be boys? As Kavanaugh debate rages, teens are saying some adults still don’t get it

You take your sexual harassment enabling and shove it.

Younger people have not yet learned what filthy liars you libs are.

When it comes to the Dem's having a 5 point lead {or 6}, you have to wonder if these left leaning pollsters are even talking to average white men who are getting more and more pissed off every day as the left sees all white men as rapists, and whenever a female woman accuses any man of rape, they assume they are telling the truth and that the accused white man is already guilty before any trial.This is probably going to be the hidden vote in November, just like the hidden vote of millions of racist deplorables that were not counted in those fake ABC/NBC/Compost Polls that had Hillary taking 400 electoral votes.

`
You have one major thing wrong here or at least unconfirmed;

No one from the left is calling all white males rapists. That's stupid. A few off the wall feminists do not speak for the left. Outside of a few of the hard right trump disciples, there is no general male outcry about this.

When it comes to the Dem's having a 5 point lead {or 6}, you have to wonder if these left leaning pollsters are even talking to average white men who are getting more and more pissed off every day as the left sees all white men as rapists, and whenever a female woman accuses any man of rape, they assume they are telling the truth and that the accused white man is already guilty before any trial.This is probably going to be the hidden vote in November, just like the hidden vote of millions of racist deplorables that were not counted in those fake ABC/NBC/Compost Polls that had Hillary taking 400 electoral votes.

`
You have one major thing wrong here or at least unconfirmed;

No one from the left is calling all white males rapists. That's stupid. A few off the wall feminists do not speak for the left. Outside of a few of the hard right trump disciples, there is no general male outcry about this.

Sure. They just automatically and blindly believe any and all accusations, no matter how lacking in evidence or credibility.

Why would any white guys look at that and feel targeted?

No; my post holds a lot of truth. Here is my post.
"Well, in the aftermath of the Kavanaugh allegations from Ford, the responses from many Republicans seems to be that there is nothing wrong with sexual assault. If that is the point of view of some Republicans, then I can see why some white male Republicans might be angry. They may feel that their way of life (getting away with sexual assaults) is being threatened."

No matter if the Kavanaugh allegations are true, or not, I have seen many within the GOP ranks that have implied that a sexual assault is no big deal. If youu haven't seen this, or heard it, then you haven't been paying attention.

"Well, in the aftermath of the Kavanaugh allegations from Ford, the responses from many Republicans seems to be that there is nothing wrong with sexual assault. If that is the point of view of some Republicans, then I can see why some white male Republicans might be angry. They may feel that their way of life (getting away with sexual assaults) is being threatened."

No matter if the Kavanaugh allegations are true, or not, I have seen many within the GOP ranks that have implied that a sexual assault is no big deal. If youu haven't seen this, or heard it, then you haven't been paying attention.

Link to any republicans stating that sexual assault is not wrong, or admit that you are a liar.

Link to any republicans stating that sexual assault is not wrong, or admit that you are a liar.

You obviously didn't read what I typed; did you see that word, IMPLIED?

There is no hidden vote except5 for female, suburban voters voting Democrat. There are more women than men in this country.

No ABC/NBC/WP poll had Clinton winning 400 electoral votes.
Women turn on women more than men. More men believe crissy ford than women.

Untrue.

Fox News Poll
Registered Voters 42. President Trump nominated Brett Kavanaugh to serve on the U.S. Supreme Court. If you were voting on Kavanaugh's nomination, would you vote to confirm him or not?

Men
Yes 48%
No 43%

Women
Yes 34%
No 55%

Suburban Women
Yes 31%
No 60%

Even teenage women are criticizing Republicans.

Boys will be boys? As Kavanaugh debate rages, teens are saying some adults still don’t get it

You take your sexual harassment enabling and shove it.

" Still don't get it "

That says it all.

The aim is not just to stop Kavanaugh but to marginalize due process.

Whether one believes the allegations or not many oppose his appointment for other reasons.

Feminists and the left have been pushing the agenda for sometime now that accusations are enough and no one should be allowed to defend HIMSELF against them.

#listenandbelieve was around long before #metoo.

" Men don't get it " goes all the way back to the tailhook witch hunt or beyond.

We do get it and what these monsters want is the power to destroy any man with the point of a finger.

The problem seems to be on a very basic level. White men getting angry because they WANT TO BE ANGRY. They need this anger to make themselves feel good.

But a lot of the anger comes from a system that's screwing them over, while also feeding their anger. They're so blinded to being screwed over, that they'll take the anger they're being fed with gusto.

Um, your side is obviously and clearly hostile to us. Our anger is righteous and correctly aimed.

alf.jpg

No one implied any such thing. What we have said is that this drunken mentally disturbed slut is lying.

I agree with ONE word you wrote..."ALLEGATIONS". Most people believe the concept of "innocent until proven guilty". Just remember the following "ALLEGATIONS" were proven
but didn't keep people like you for voting him for President.
The Full List Of Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Allegations By 12 Different Women
Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 7.18.12 AM.png

The Full List Of Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Allegations By 12 Different Women

Oh, so "seems" and "implied" as "seen" though the filter of a leftie.

I've dealt with this type of shit before. Anything short of a mea culpa and immediate surrender is "Seen" as support of the libs worst imaginings.

:crybaby:.......:gay:

I haven't spent too much time looking into this Kavenaugh episode. What will be, will be. I'm amazed though how so many working class characters are so eager for us to have a pro corporate and anti labor judiciary. And these terms of office for life. Careful what you wish for.

I haven't spent too much time looking into this Kavenaugh episode. What will be, will be. I'm amazed though how so many working class characters are so eager for us to have a pro corporate and anti labor judiciary. And these terms of office for life. Careful what you wish for.
Why the surprise.

Unions do little for most working people and corporations are not some enemy of working people.

Being anti union and pro corporation does not make one anti working person.

Forum List

Back