What Might Be Missing From Generic Polls.The"Angry White Male Vote".How Dare They Call Us Rapists !!

:1peleas: When it comes to the Dem's having a 5 point lead {or 6}, you have to wonder if these left leaning pollsters are even talking to average white men who are getting more and more pissed off every day as the left sees all white men as rapists, and whenever a female woman accuses any man of rape, they assume they are telling the truth and that the accused white man is already guilty before any trial.
:aargh:
This is probably going to be the hidden vote in November, just like the hidden vote of millions of racist deplorables that were not counted in those fake ABC/NBC/Compost Polls that had Hillary taking 400 electoral votes.
:5_1_12024:

It's more than just Angry White Males.

Every woman has a husband, father, son, brother, cousin, grandfather, uncle or friend who is a man. We're not going to sit idly by while those we love are destroyed by lies.

I haven't spent too much time looking into this Kavenaugh episode. What will be, will be. I'm amazed though how so many working class characters are so eager for us to have a pro corporate and anti labor judiciary. And these terms of office for life. Careful what you wish for.
Why the surprise.

Unions do little for most working people and corporations are not some enemy of working people.

Being anti union and pro corporation does not make one anti working person.

Though it should be noted, that a decline of unions were supposed to make American more competitive.

That did not happen.

Well, in the aftermath of the Kavanaugh allegations from Ford, the responses from many Republicans seems to be that there is nothing wrong with sexual assault. If that is the point of view of some Republicans, then I can see why some white male Republicans might be angry. They may feel that their way of life (getting away with sexual assaults) is being threatened.

That’s an awesome theory for twisted, ignorant, fools..but the FACTS suggest that wetbacks and Blacks do all the raping...you know, DEMOCRATS.
California: The Color of Crime
^ This is the real attitude of the trump voter.

Well, in the aftermath of the Kavanaugh allegations from Ford, the responses from many Republicans seems to be that there is nothing wrong with sexual assault. If that is the point of view of some Republicans, then I can see why some white male Republicans might be angry. They may feel that their way of life (getting away with sexual assaults) is being threatened.

I haven't seen any republicans imply there is nothing wrong with sexual assault. I have on the other hand seen multiple democrats and media clearly say these allegations should be taken seriously only because BK is being appointed to the highest court for a life term.

So I guess it would be fair for me to conclude democrats are okay with sexual assault committed by people like Booker and Ellis because they are not being appointed to the SCOTUS.

That’s an awesome theory for twisted, ignorant, fools..but the FACTS suggest that wetbacks and Blacks do all the raping...you know, DEMOCRATS.

No, it's not.

Muslim Migration and Rape Statistics in Europe

you lose when trying to say this is only a white male thing.

what a fucking maroon.

Nice generalization.

:1peleas: When it comes to the Dem's having a 5 point lead {or 6}, you have to wonder if these left leaning pollsters are even talking to average white men who are getting more and more pissed off every day as the left sees all white men as rapists, and whenever a female woman accuses any man of rape, they assume they are telling the truth and that the accused white man is already guilty before any trial.
This is probably going to be the hidden vote in November, just like the hidden vote of millions of racist deplorables that were not counted in those fake ABC/NBC/Compost Polls that had Hillary taking 400 electoral votes.

The problem seems to be on a very basic level. White men getting angry because they WANT TO BE ANGRY. They need this anger to make themselves feel good.

But a lot of the anger comes from a system that's screwing them over, while also feeding their anger. They're so blinded to being screwed over, that they'll take the anger they're being fed with gusto.

Um, your side is obviously and clearly hostile to us. Our anger is righteous and correctly aimed.
So...anger is righteous when men get called on their treatment of women? Interesting attitude.....women voters should take note.

The problem seems to be on a very basic level. White men getting angry because they WANT TO BE ANGRY. They need this anger to make themselves feel good.

But a lot of the anger comes from a system that's screwing them over, while also feeding their anger. They're so blinded to being screwed over, that they'll take the anger they're being fed with gusto.

Um, your side is obviously and clearly hostile to us. Our anger is righteous and correctly aimed.
So...anger is righteous when men get called on their treatment of women? Interesting attitude.....women voters should take note.

NOpe. It's righteous when we are called on made up bullshit.

Women voters should take note. False accusations of sexual assault undermine real accusations.

There is no hidden vote except5 for female, suburban voters voting Democrat. There are more women than men in this country.

No ABC/NBC/WP poll had Clinton winning 400 electoral votes.
Women turn on women more than men. More men believe crissy ford than women.
That's because women KNOW that you might forget minor details but where and when something happened are not something you can forget.

so...anger is righteous when done to get your way regardless of the truth? interesting attitude. people based in common sense should take note.

Bill Clinton, Gary Hart, John Edwards, Harvey Weinstein, Ted Kennedy, JFK, RFK, all DEMOCRRATS, just to name a few. All sexual predators, many while IN PUBLIC OFFICE, actually IN the office!

NOpe. It's righteous when we are called on made up bullshit.

Women voters should take note. False accusations of sexual assault undermine real accusations.

Who is "we"?

Can you give us the list of men affected and the women who have benefitted ?

The “real attitude”...huh?
What does that mean? Trump voters aren’t scared of the truth?
We’ve all seen rape perp statistics haven’t we? Are we suppose to pretend we haven’t?
58250663691e88014a8b55e7-1136-1130.png

I haven't seen any republicans imply there is nothing wrong with sexual assault. I have on the other hand seen multiple democrats and media clearly say these allegations should be taken seriously only because BK is being appointed to the highest court for a life term.

So I guess it would be fair for me to conclude democrats are okay with sexual assault committed by people like Booker and Ellis because they are not being appointed to the SCOTUS.

After the Kavanaugh Allegations, Republicans Offer a Shocking Defense: Sexual Assault Isn’t a Big Deal

There; is everyone f***ing happy now?

Muslim Migration and Rape Statistics in Europe

you lose when trying to say this is only a white male thing.

what a fucking maroon.

The conversation is concerning American voters; I understand that comprehension is tuff for you but please try & keep up.

After the Kavanaugh Allegations, Republicans Offer a Shocking Defense: Sexual Assault Isn’t a Big Deal

this is a summation from the writer - show me where *any* have said this is no big deal.

this is a summation from the writer - show me where *any* have said this is no big deal.

Silence implies agreement.

you are so full of shit the water sanitation dept of new york city couldn't handle it all in 1 day.

you are so full of shit the water sanitation dept of new york city couldn't handle it all in 1 day.

You are about as ignorant as a tub of ****.

Here; I found this for your uneducated ***.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=Qg......0i71j35i39j0i22i30j0i7i30j0i13.LHzdLhSMCCM

The general rule is that silence does not constitute acceptance. See McGlone v. Lacey, 288 F.Supp 662 (D.S.D. 1968). However, there are four major exceptions to this general rule.

Silence as Acceptance - LawShelf Educational Media

Forum List

Back