What message is the Cantor debacle sending the Business Community?

R

rdean

Many business leaders are Jewish.

Eric Cantor WAS the only GOP Jew in Congress. With him gone, the GOP in congress will be 100% Christian.

Business likes going to Red States because they don't pay any or hardly any taxes, they can pollute and they get free sewage, electricity and water. The only part they don't like is the lack of skilled labor and smart people. And now, with Cantor losing his seat because he supported bringing in immigrants with degrees, what is business to do?

Besides business, the GOP has pissed off Jews, and other non Christians. They've pissed off Hispanics We know what they feel for gays and blacks.

Who are they going to get to vote for them?

Eric Cantor WAS the only GOP Jew in Congress. With him gone, the GOP in congress will be 100% Christian.

Business likes going to Red States because they don't pay any or hardly any taxes, they can pollute and they get free sewage, electricity and water. The only part they don't like is the lack of skilled labor and smart people. And now, with Cantor losing his seat because he supported bringing in immigrants with degrees, what is business to do?

Besides business, the GOP has pissed off Jews, and other non Christians. They've pissed off Hispanics We know what they feel for gays and blacks.

Now we can say instea of the white christian party they are hard core :the cracker goyim party

His defeat had nothing to do with any preference he might have had in being for immigration of people with degrees, or allowing people who have earned degrees to stay. He simply seemed to be a proponent of passing a comprehensive immigration policy as law and we've had enough omnibus bills from the house and senate. There's no confusing the former with "amnesty" and a comprehensive immigration bill has become synonymous to amnesty. Consider the travesty being perpetuated on the border with the influx of minors being dropped off at bus stations in the larger cities of the Southwest; that's the more salient fact of out of control immigration.

Last edited:

Now we can say instea of the white christian party they are hard core :the cracker goyim party

That is unfair, a few non whites who post here are persons of color, or have family members that are. Free your mind. No doubt there will be more non Christian GOP House members. Note, Lieberman is independent. Sheldon Adelson is an important man in the national party.

Last edited:

Provide a link to anything that links his religion with his defeat. I will wait.

I'd like to comment on an interesting phenomena I just noticed. Drudge COMPLETELY ignored immigration for months. 1 or 2 articles MAX per day about it. Everything was Benghazi, Berghdal, Obama vacations, Hillary sucks, other flashy attention grabbing garbage...

But the last 3 or 4 days he's been spamming his site with news about illegal immigration. It's been the headline of his site for DAYS now after an incredibly long hibernation.

Funny how he should suddenly be interested in it before the Cantor primary. :eusa_think:

Coincidence?

Provide a link to anything that links his religion with his defeat. I will wait.

It's what liberal antagonists who:

1.) can't write, yet for some reason have blogs on Yahoo!; and
2.) never have anything of true substance to add to any given conversation​

... do. :badgrin:

(Oh, btw:

[MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION]
[MENTION=36574]Lipush[/MENTION]
[MENTION=36739]Duped[/MENTION]

Thought youse might be interested in this thread.)

What message will it send the business community? That the people are serious about fixing the economy and are willing to vote for someone who understands economics into Congress. Nice for a change.

It will also said a message telling the business people that if our representatives don't represent our best interests, we will vote them out.

So his constituents decided he was doing a bad job and needed replaced, but he should have gotten a pass because he's the only GOP Jew in DC? :cuckoo:

There is no political organization left on the face of the planet that is more obsessed with ethnic, religious, sexual quotas and accounting than the American Democrat Party..

FIRST thought that comes to their mind isn't philosophy or principles, it's what's the color of the skin, the religion or sexual persuasion.. Makes me REALLY uncomfortable just to be around that fixation.. It's truly creepy...

What foxhole is a poor lapsed Jew, political refugee like me gonna jump into when these 2 idiot parties go at each other? Not a chance I'm diving into the same bunker with Debbie Wasserman Shultz or Barbara Boxer.. I don't care how moist their Matzoh Balls are....

There is no political organization left on the face of the planet that is more obsessed with ethnic, religious, sexual quotas and accounting than the American Democrat Party..

FIRST thought that comes to their mind isn't philosophy or principles, it's what's the color of the skin, the religion or sexual persuasion.. Makes me REALLY uncomfortable just to be around that fixation.. It's truly creepy...

What foxhole is a poor lapsed Jew, political refugee like me gonna jump into when these 2 idiot parties go at each other? Not a chance I'm diving into the same bunker with Debbie Wasserman Shultz or Barbara Boxer.. I don't care how moist their Matzoh Balls are....

Sex, religion, race, sexual identity...none of these things matter until someone can make political hay out of it.

Forum List

Back