What message is the Cantor debacle sending the Business Community?

Many business leaders are Jewish.

Eric Cantor WAS the only GOP Jew in Congress. With him gone, the GOP in congress will be 100% Christian.

Business likes going to Red States because they don't pay any or hardly any taxes, they can pollute and they get free sewage, electricity and water. The only part they don't like is the lack of skilled labor and smart people. And now, with Cantor losing his seat because he supported bringing in immigrants with degrees, what is business to do?

Besides business, the GOP has pissed off Jews, and other non Christians. They've pissed off Hispanics We know what they feel for gays and blacks.

Who are they going to get to vote for them?
Another fine display of bigotry.

Another Worshipper at the Church of the Perpetually Offended.

Stop waving around your labia

Considering the sheer meanness of right wing policies, I always thought it was "Kneeling at the alter of the Church of the Heartless Bastard". But that works too.

Business leaders will be just fine. Plenty of politicians from both sides ready to get on their knees and serve business.

The GOP leadership follows it's masters.

Democrats, like Warren, try to limit their damage with rules business hates.

It's hardly the same.

Eric Cantor WAS the only GOP Jew in Congress. With him gone, the GOP in congress will be 100% Christian.

Business likes going to Red States because they don't pay any or hardly any taxes, they can pollute and they get free sewage, electricity and water. The only part they don't like is the lack of skilled labor and smart people. And now, with Cantor losing his seat because he supported bringing in immigrants with degrees, what is business to do?

Besides business, the GOP has pissed off Jews, and other non Christians. They've pissed off Hispanics We know what they feel for gays and blacks.

Umm, how?

Are you butt hurt that I pointed out his bigotry? Shall I point out yours?

Umm, how?

You don't know what Bigotry means?

big·ot·ry

[big-uh-tree] Show IPA
noun, plural big·ot·ries. 1. stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

2. the actions, beliefs, prejudices, etc., of a bigot.

Origin:
1665–75; bigot + -ry, formation parallel to French bigoterie

Synonyms
1. narrow-mindedness, bias, discrimination.

Last edited:

Are you upset that I pointed out you beat your wife?
Failed attempt. I point out bigotry, you try to turn it around, I prove your atempt false and then you counter with an accusation that cannot be true under any circumstance.

Need a class in logic and premise construction?

You forgot the how part
No I didn't. I'll bet you can't see how. Its kind of like how you trashed Bush 15 times worse than Obama has ever been trashed, but only see the right bashing Obama and never the left bashing bush.

I refer to that as a blind spot, or more commonly; Progressive.

Are you upset that I pointed out you beat your wife?
Failed attempt. I point out bigotry, you try to turn it around, I prove your atempt false and then you counter with an accusation that cannot be true under any circumstance.

Need a class in logic and premise construction?

No you just accused someone of bigotry then go from there. So why are so butthurt I pointed out you beat your wife?

You forgot the how part
No I didn't. I'll bet you can't see how. Its kind of like how you trashed Bush 15 times worse than Obama has ever been trashed, but only see the right bashing Obama and never the left bashing bush.

I refer to that as a blind spot, or more commonly; Progressive.

Your definition doesnt address Rdean. You forgot to show how he was exhibiting the behavior

Provide a link to anything that links his religion with his defeat. I will wait.

It's what liberal antagonists who:

1.) can't write, yet for some reason have blogs on Yahoo!; and
2.) never have anything of true substance to add to any given conversation​

... do. :badgrin:

(Oh, btw:

[MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION]
[MENTION=36574]Lipush[/MENTION]
[MENTION=36739]Duped[/MENTION]

Thought youse might be interested in this thread.)

You know what Republicans do? They try to deflect from what you actually said by attacking something they imagined you said but never did. If they had good policy, they could actually discuss. But when your policy is bankrupt, you invent a controversy.

Interesting. So they're a lot like the threads you start then, eh? :badgrin:

Just what Americans need: a Lefty telling us about "bankrupt policy".

Remember this post in November, son.

It's what liberal antagonists who:

1.) can't write, yet for some reason have blogs on Yahoo!; and
2.) never have anything of true substance to add to any given conversation​

... do. :badgrin:

(Oh, btw:

[MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION]
[MENTION=36574]Lipush[/MENTION]
[MENTION=36739]Duped[/MENTION]

Thought youse might be interested in this thread.)

You know what Republicans do? They try to deflect from what you actually said by attacking something they imagined you said but never did. If they had good policy, they could actually discuss. But when your policy is bankrupt, you invent a controversy.

Interesting. So they're a lot like the threads you start then, eh? :badgrin:

Just what Americans need: a Lefty telling us about "bankrupt policy".

Remember this post in November, son.

Examples?

What message is the Cantor debacle sending the Business Community?

it's the middle class telling Big Business to go to hell...

Actually, it's the far right wing middle class telling Big Business to go to hell.

It will likely mean Big Business will pour even more money into Republican primaries.

And this has nothing to do with Jews.

don't be so sure......the unions aren't exactly ecstatic about cheap labor knocking at their door...

it's the middle class telling Big Business to go to hell...

Actually, it's the far right wing middle class telling Big Business to go to hell.

It will likely mean Big Business will pour even more money into Republican primaries.

And this has nothing to do with Jews.

don't be so sure......the unions aren't exactly ecstatic about cheap labor knocking at their door...

Unions are so big. What are they? About 7% of all American workers?

Forum List

Back