What Lies James Comey is going to tell Congress

Syntax: the arrangement of words and phrases to create well-formed sentences in a language missing!
So sue me..........................Doesn't matter...........Libs and Media don't have a damned thing on Russia Collusion..................which is how this whole dang thing started............

5 investigations...............you don't have squat..............

CASE IS DISMISSED.
tenor.gif

I'd never censor someone on their opinion, my comment was a not so subtle hint that attempting to teach others requires building confidence that the teacher is credible. The use of grammar, syntax and structure - or lack there of - is telling. What it tells us is the teacher has the education and discipline necessary to put together a concise lesson plan or not.

Consider Trump, when he goes off the teleprompter and tries to wing it, he fails the test; he lacks the discipline necessary to convince active listener's that he is credible, or in in fact that he is honest.
If you want to give English and Grammar Lessons I suggest you go somewhere else...........because I simply don't care........

Apparently reading comprehension is lacking too; my point was not a grammar lesson, per se, but about credibility.
Cool....................Your dang Witch Hunt has been Discredited.............thanks for playing.

LOL, not yet; the "Witch Hunt" is on going. Mr. Comey is one witness, whose statements under oath did not exculpate the President or his administration on the Russian Question.

The investigation is about Russian's intrusion into our election and seeking to determine what, when and how such intrusions occurred, who may or may not have colluded with Russia - in terms of the election intrusion, the sanctions imposed on Russia by the Obama Administration, and if any shenanigans existed between Trump, his business interests, the business interests of anyone in his administration, inner circle, Trump's donors (individuals or institutions) or family.

Forum List

Back