What liberals dont want you to remember....Bunch of F cking Hypocrites...

Which would you trust more, a Radical Muslim or a Liberal on this board? Or neither?

• I would trust a radical Muslim more , at least they worn you before they stab you in the back.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would trust a liberal on this board more, since they love this country(ROTFLMAO, sarcasm).

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I wouldnt trust either, since they both hate this country and any patriot of this great country.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Ted Kennedy: The Senator of Sleaze who was a drunk sexual bully... and left a young woman to die | Daily Mail Online
A drunk Ted had been driving back from a party to the family 'compound' on Martha's Vineyard when he veered off a bridge and into a deep tidal dyke.
Mary Jo was in the back seat and, while he claimed he was just giving her a lift back to her hotel, it was widely thought that he had picked her up for sex.
Back in the late 1960's a sitting Senator who was married , drove off a bridge, stone cold drunk and left a young woman to die a slow death by drowning in a river. That Senator went on to be the Lion of the Senate.
Ted Kennedy, 'Lion of the Senate,' helped shape American politics. Edward "Ted" Kennedy of Massachusetts served in the U.S. Senate for 47 years.
Back in the days of Southern White Democrats who went around "Terrorizing" blacks Robert Byrd, Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops of the organization, soon became a Democrat Senator for many years, eventually dying while still in the Senate.
Robert Byrd, Democrats, and the KKK
At least three years after Byrd purportedly severed ties with the dastardly Hate Group, he wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard in which he stated, “The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia.” Byrd also didn’t seem all too fond of darkies when, in opposing integration of the US Armed Forces, he wrote, “Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.”
In Arkansas, a sitting Governor and later Attorney General physically abused women, while his wife covered for his indiscretions, even calling the accusers "Trailer Trash". Later he became the champion of women while sitting president of the United States for 8 years. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" will be his greatest accomplishment in office, as he change what the term "Is" is.
That Time Dan Rather Called Bill Clinton Allegations Old News, ‘Let’s Move On’
They are nervous about, number one, whether this information is accurate, whether it’s really true or not. And then number two, even if it does it turns out to be true, it happened a long time ago and number three, they’ve gotta be figuring maybe, just maybe the American public has heard all they want to hear about this and are saying you know, “Next. Let’s move on to the next thing.”
So here we are with 40 years ago, allegations of sexual impropriety but no convictions, with 1 month before an election where a Republican(not a democrat) Ray Moore is the front runner against the establishment, and all the democrats can do is character assassinate the judge, because the democrats cant compete in the realm of ideas. Just fucking deplorable what the democrats are doing... Hypocritical? You betcha....

robert-byrd-kkk.jpg
Do you know why Byrd and Kennedy kept getting elected by their states but went no farther nationally? Think pork......

Forum List

Back