Footage Of US back massacre in Timor just released

Blake Allyn

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
The US, for over 20 years helped slaughter over 200,000 people in East Timor. This included genital mutilation(ISIS style did ISIS get their idea from us??), torture, rape,sterilization, etc. The arms and training came from the US.

There are numerous American generals and presidents who should be indicted for war crimes for this NAZI like behavior.

Let us take a moment today to remember the victims of our many massacres and ask forgiveness for our terrorism.

The 200k dead was one third of the population of East Timor. A bigger proportion of those killed in the Soviet Union during WW2.

The US increased their weapons sales to Indonesia when they ran out. The US blocked the UN from stopping the atrocity.

Ford, Carter, Regan, Bush I and Clinton should be immediately tried for war crimes. If we do not, let us forever be ashamed to be called Americans.

Footage of a massacre that changed history of Timor-Leste

The US, for over 20 years helped slaughter over 200,000 people in East Timor. This included genital mutilation(ISIS style did ISIS get their idea from us??), torture, rape,sterilization, etc. The arms and training came from the US.

There are numerous American generals and presidents who should be indicted for war crimes for this NAZI like behavior.

Let us take a moment today to remember the victims of our many massacres and ask forgiveness for our terrorism.

The 200k dead was one third of the population of East Timor. A bigger proportion of those killed in the Soviet Union during WW2.

The US increased their weapons sales to Indonesia when they ran out. The US blocked the UN from stopping the atrocity.

Ford, Carter, Regan, Bush I and Clinton should be immediately tried for war crimes. If we do not, let us forever be ashamed to be called Americans.

You're nuts. I ashamed that you're American, or at least claim to be.

Um, what is nuts about this?

Remembering our crimes is nuts? Spoken like a true NAZI.

Or do you think thi sis made up?

I’m sure the UN sent a sternly written letter to the East Timor government saying how disappointed they were.

i get so fucking sick and tired of people screaming NAZI as if they understand what that really means.

i get so fucking sick and tired of people screaming NAZI as if they understand what that really means.
Well thats cause your a moron.

It is NAZI like to ignore ones own crimes and focus on anothers.

That is what you and the other idiots are doing.

I’m sure the UN sent a sternly written letter to the East Timor government saying how disappointed they were.

UM the East Timorese were the ones getting killed by Indonesia and the US. Why would they condemn the victims of genocide?

And yet all you can say is Im nuts but cant comment on the substance.

You didn't know Timor was a country until this thread dickwad.

that would be "you're a" moron.

I don’t believe he is...

Well done....and yet zero comment on the actual substance. So until then I will consider you having nothing to say.

Hence you are a NAZI.

I don’t believe he is...

Obvoius commie lover wherever it comes from.

and then what would you call hillary and their side ignoring the mountain of evidence of their corruption while they blame trump for a meeting they still can't prove was "nefarious".

by your definition, hillary and all who support her looking away from this, are now nazis.

Well done....and yet zero comment on the actual substance. So until then I will consider you having nothing to say.

Hence you are a NAZI.
and you're a fucking idiot.

night, johnboy.

and then what would you call hillary and their side ignoring the mountain of evidence of their corruption while they blame trump for a meeting they still can't prove was "nefarious".

by your definition, hillary and all who support her looking away from this, are now nazis.
Yes, and her husband should be on trial for war crimes.

You are NAZI who supports mass murderer and a hypocrite of the worst kind. Fuck off.

Hence you are a NAZI.
and you're a fucking idiot.

night, johnboy.
Notice the idiot has no video?

And yet all you can say is Im nuts but cant comment on the substance.

You didn't know Timor was a country until this thread dickwad.
There is no substance. The article does not make the claims you do, and I recognize pathologically damaged poster when I see one.

You're such a raving loon, you make our more familiar raving loons look sane.

Forum List

Back